Are you thinking about buying a pair of Walkmaxx Shoes in the coming days? If so, please make sure to check out our brief Walkmaxx Shoe Review which will outline everything you need to know both the good and the bad before you make you final buying decision.
Our review for the Walkmaxx Shoes will outline all the main features that they offer to the general public along with the main pros and cons (not many) that we came across that should be checked out further below on this page. To help you get a better understanding about these Walkmaxx Shoes, we have also included several images and also a video demonstration which will certainly go a long way to help give you get a broader overview of what they are all about including the detail around the 5-layer comfort soles.
In addition, we have included a shoe size comparison table and a brief frequently asked questions session which should answer many queries that you may have along with some price comparison options that could potentially save you some money in the process while you are here.
Walkmaxx Shoe Review Content
- Part 1: Overview with Brief FAQ’s
- Part 2: Walkmaxx Shoe Reviews – Key Features plus Video Demo
- Part 3: Walkmaxx Shoe Reviews – Pros and Cons plus Shoe Size Table
- Part 4: Price Comparison Options x 2
- Part 5: Conclusion with Feedback Submission
Before you start, please note that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this Walkmaxx Shoe review so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
Part 1: Overview with Brief FAQ’s
|Model / Product:||Walkmaxx Black-fit Shoes|
|Price Guide:||£45 to £55 @ JML UK – View Sneak Preview Here|
|Layers:||5 layers in the Sole|
|Warranty:||30-day money back guarantee|
|Support:||JML customer care @ 0800 781 7831 or 0808 206 4184|
Frequently asked Questions about Walkmaxx Shoes:
Q. Can these fitness shoes be used by both men and women?
A. Yes, they can be used by both men and women
Q. Are there any additional delivery charges?
A. No, there is no additional charges for standard deliveries to the UK mainland (once over £45)
Q. How many layers of support are included in the soles?
A. There are 5 layers of support included in the soles.
Q. Who do you call if the wrong sizes are delivered?
A. You can contact JML direct on 0808 206 4184 or 0800 781 7831
Q. How does the lacing system works?
A. It includes the stretchable uppers and the elasticated lacing system so they never come loose as they never need to be tied
Q. How long do you need to wait for the delivery?
A. Delivery from JML normally takes 4 to 5 working days on average
Q. What guarantees are available if there are any problems?
A. There is a 30-day money guarantee in the unlikely event that you have any problems
Q. What range of sizes are their available to choose from?
A. The range of UK sizes range from 3.5 up to size 12
Q. What are the dimensions of the box delivery?
A. The dimensions of the box delivery are 33cm by 24cm by 12.5cm
Q. How do I know which size will work for me?
A. You can check out the EU / UK shoe size comparison table outlined further below
Part 2: Walkmaxx Shoe Reviews – Key Features plus Video Demo
Main Features in Detail:
- These Walkmaxx Shoes from JML have proven to be a very popular option for people who need that extra level of comfort when it comes to walking which in turn helps you to walk more frequently, burn more calories and in turn make a more healthier and fitter you.
- These shoes can be worn by both men and women and the wider frame is designed to reduce the pressure on your feet and give that extra bounce as you step like you are walking on a path of air. This in turn motivates you get walking more frequently which is supported with the 5 layers in the sole to create this additional bounce in your step.
- The sole has a total of 5 layers, it includes the elasticated lacing system so you never need to tie your laces and it has the one piece stretchable upper which makes it last longer, more durable and is more resistant to general wear and tear.
- There is an extra 25% wider frame for extra comfort, it has the rounded sole made from EVA material, the elasticated laces which never come undone and the design helps to distribute your weight more evenly within the shoe as you walk.
- The wider frame and stretchable upper allow these shoes to be used on feet of any shape and size and it holds your feet snug and securely inside while you either walk or jog.
- The current ranges of sizes available to choose from start from 3.5 UK size up to size UK 12 from JML direct and you will need to check individual size availability before placing orders (some sizes may be out of stock). The size of the box 33 cm by 25cm by 12.5cm
- Finally, a 30 day money back guarantee applies, plus a free standard UK delivery and deliveries tend to take 4 to 5 working days on average
- So how much do these Walkmaxx Shoes cost? The price when last seen at the time of this review from JML was in the £45 to £55 region which of course can be double checked below (free UK standard deliveries apply)
Further images of the Walkmaxx Shoes are outlined below x 5
Walkmaxx Shoes Video Demo:
To help you get a better understanding about these Walkmaxx Shoes, please feel free to check out the video demo below which will help give you a broader view on what they can offer you, in particular the features and also the benefits
View also while you are here:
Part 3: Walkmaxx Shoe Reviews – Pros and Cons plus Shoe Size Table
Pros for the Walkmaxx Shoes:
- Straight off - they offer a 30-day money back guarantee which they stand over which certainly adds peace and mind and security before you buy.
- They offer a wide frame (25% wider) for extra comfort and of course you don’t have to worry about laces being tied as it includes the elasticated lacing system.
- There is a great sensation of a bounce feeling when you walk or jog which is supported by the 5 layers in the sole - almost feels like you have the feeling of walking on air.
- There is a good selection of shoes sizes available which can be worn by both women and men and overall it gives greater comfort to help you walk more which in turn can help you exercise more, lose weight and get a lot fitter.
- The stretchable upper is a single fabric which will last longer and it is designed to be able to fit any foot shape or size
- The overall feeling in your feet is great, they feel light, comfortable and it makes the chore of daily walking a lot more enjoyable which helps to create a healthier you.
Cons for the Walkmaxx Shoes:
- It can happen at times that some of the sizes can be temporarily out of stock so you could end up waiting a lot longer for your delivery than expected
- There is a lack of colour options available for these Walkmaxx shoes for people who prefer to use more just a standard black colour
- Some people will prefer a lacing system that can be manually tied a lot tighter to the foot than the elasticated lacing here – you are limited to the tightness of the lace
- Some users would prefer them to be a little more breathable inside and again some would prefer the option of having them manually tied instead.
- For extra-large feet, it can be somewhat more difficult than expected to get your feet into the shoe but manageable all the same.
Shoe Size Comparison Table:
To help give you some guidance on shoe sizes for men and women, feel free to check out the Shoe size comparison table below which compares both EU and UK shoes sizes for both men and women before you make your final decision on your shoe size.
Part 4: Price Comparison Options x 2
While you are visiting, please make sure to check out and compare the 2 options provided below which could possibly end up saving you some money while you are here.
Part 5: Conclusion with Feedback Submission
Do we recommend these Walkmaxx Shoes? Certainly yes! They take a bit of getting used to once you put your feet into them but after a while, they really are as good as they say they are. The one thing we really liked about them is the fact that there is no longer the tedious chore of having to tie you laces and we really enjoyed the feeling of that spring in your step like you are walking on a cushion of air so to speak. They almost motivate you to get out and walk more often with them and the fact that it is backed with the 30 day money guarantee gives a lot more confidence before you buy – overall definitely worth the money that you need to spend.
Have you any previous experience yourself of using Walkmaxx Shoes in the recent past? Did you find them as comfortable as we did or did you experience any problems with them?
If possible, please share your own feedback or experiences good or bad with the wider community by leaving a feedback comment in the comment box section provided below…