Are you thinking about buying a Hoposo Massage Gun for your sore muscles in the coming days? If so, then make sure to take a quick look through this Hoposo Massage Gun review which will give you a clearer picture of what it offers and how best you can use it to get the very most from it.
Video & Questions
We have included a short series of some frequently asked questions that hopefully can answer some of the queries that you may have along with a selection of video inserts where you can see it in action and these will give you a better overview of what this massage gun from Hoposo is all about. A useful comparison table is also included below so you can see how it compares to other branded massage guns in the market.
Hoposo Massage Applicators
When you receive a Hoposo Massage gun, you will receive 6 applicator heads included in the box. The spade designed head can be used for the back, U shaped head is geared for the neck, Achilles and spinal areas and the flat head can be used on any flat type muscle across your body.
The taper designed head is more for deeper tissue, the thumb head can be used for soft tissues and finally the round head can be used on your buttock, legs and back
Hoposo Speed Settings
There are more than enough speed settings with this Hoposo massage gun which offers a total of 30 speeds to choose from. The first 5 levels are geared towards warm up and initial muscle relation, levels 6 to 10 are for a more gentle but slightly increased relaxation pulse and levels 11 to 20 are for fascia skin relaxation massage as well as lactic acid decomposition.
The higher levels 21 to 30 are for a more deeper intense massage and providing a superior treatment with its professional mode therapy.
Read also: Our list of Best Massage Guns here
Hoposo Massage Gun Overview
|Up to 30 speed levels
|6 application design heads
|1.8k to 4.8k per minute
|From 6 to 8 hours
|Best Place to buy:
|Amazon – View Stocks and Prices Here
Video Insert – Hoposo Massage Gun Introduction
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. How long does this battery run for?
A. You can expect the battery here to last from between 6 and 8 hours
Q2. How long does it take to recharge the battery?
A. It depends how depleted the battery is but tends to be 3 to 4 hours on average.
Q3. What warranty guarantee is provided for buyers?
A. From what we see, most sellers with offer a 12 month warranty and a 60 day money back guarantee
Q4. What is the amplitude offered for this Hoposo massage gun?
A. This particular model offers you a 16mm amplitude (higher than the average)
Q5. Is this massage gun louder than other massage guns?
A. We would say the noise level is about average ranging from 35 to 45 dB(A)
Hoposo Massage Gun – Features & Price Guides
Hoposo 30 Speed Cordless Massage Gun
Battery powered massager
30 adjustable speed settings - LCD digital display
Plus & minus speed buttons
Durable 2400mAh battery - Battery duration 6 to 8 hours
Battery recharging 3 to 4 hours
Brushless high torque motor
Larger 16mm amplitude - Noise level 35 to 45 dB(A)
Hoposo Massage Gun Description:
- This massage gun under the Hoposo brand is a cordless electrical battery device aimed at treating and providing relief for muscle aches, pains, stiffness, muscle tightness and general muscle soreness. You get 30 speed settings each with different power levels which can be adjusted using the plus or minus buttons on the rear and you also get 6 different applicator massage heads designed to look after a multitude of muscle types, sizes and angles.
- The battery provided with this Massage gun is a high capacity lithium ion 2400mAh battery and it comes with a smart chip to ensure optimum performance across various settings. It takes 3 to 4 hours on average to charge the battery and you can expect the battery to last anywhere from 6 to 8 hours depending on the speeds you are using.
- For the motor, you get a high torque brushless motor and it comes with a higher amplitude than most offering 16mm deep hit (many other massage guns can be less than 10mm) and the noise levels emitted range from 35 dB(A) to 45 dB(A) which is similar to the level of normal speech conversation. Included in the pack also are the 6 applicator heads namely a round head, taper head, thump head, flat head, a U shaped head and a spade designed head which cater for different parts of the body.
- The levels of vibrations across the various speed settings ranges from a low of 1800 rpm to a high of 4800 rpm, the battery should last nearly 8 hours on the lowest setting and the device is lightweight in design coming in at just 1kg which helps to reduce potential hand fatigue that may set in. Finally, the warranty provided is 12 months and they offer a 60 day money back guarantee.
Price Guide: Less than £100 @ Amazon
When you start using this Hoposo massage gun or any other battery powered massage gun for that matter, you should avoid using it while it is plugged in for charging. If you come across an error, the protection has been activated so all you need to do is reboot it or restart it.
All the safety instructions are included in the manual and avoid contact with joints, tendons and bones where you can and keep it strictly to muscle skin surfaces. Make sure to keep it moving gradually on the muscle and avoid keeping it on the same spot for over 20 seconds as a guide at any one time
Read also: A closer look at the Renpho massage gun
Pros to Note:
- Helps to promote increased blood circulation, speed up muscle recoveries and help to deal with muscle soreness, tightness, aches and stiffness.
- Supports the reduction of potential inflammations and can be used by both athletes and non-athletes alike
- Great selection of speed levels to choose from – some massage guns have only 5 speeds where you get 30 speed choices with this Hoposo massage gun
- Recovery time after your session is faster so your mobility and flexibility is improved upon to get you back to your next session faster than you expect
- Can be used both pre and post workout to get muscles warmed up and prepared and relax them when tightness or soreness starts to set in
- Includes a solid silicone design non-slip grip which is ideal when you are sweating after your session and it has the AI smart chip to ensure the best possible timing protections
- A better solution for specific targets areas or pin pointing smaller muscles that need to be worked on with the various tailor designed applicator massage heads.
Cons to Note:
- As it is so popular, stock availability can be unpredictable at times – getting your hands on it is harder than you think due to its popularity so you are better off booking your order early
- The warranty cover can vary quite a bit from seller to seller, you should insist on getting a minimum of a 12 month guarantee when choosing your seller
- This device is more powerful than you think and deserves to be respected – use with care and attention and start with the lower settings until you get accustomed to it.
- Rubber tubes can be included in the pack without any instructions in the manual for their use.
- Reports have been seen where the battery failed to recharge after 3 months which should be noted
- Even though the noise level is around average, the level of noise on the higher settings will be too much to bear for some users.
- On isolated cases, deliveries were made without the UK plug adaptor.
So you know how the Hoposo massage gun compares to other branded Massage guns in the market, make sure to check out the comparison table below where you can see them all side by side
|6 – 8 hours
|4 – 6 hours
|3 – 8 hours
|4 – 6 hours
|1800 – 4800/min
|1800 – 3200/min
|1200 – 3300/min
|2400 – 3400/min
Read also: Best Massage Guns in the UK
After completing our review for the Hoposo Massage gun, we hope our work here has helped you out in some small way and given you enough information when it comes to making any final decision. We have included video inserts, FAQ’s, advantages and disadvantages plus price guides so we hope you are better informed at this stage.
Would we buy it? While it is not our favourite Massage gun in this category, we still found it to offer plenty of power and relief for muscle aches so we have no problem in recommending it to the wider public. Further images, reviews and updated prices can be double checked below if needed but it can be off sale from time to time and it may perhaps even be discontinued???
Have you ever used a Hoposo Massage Gun before in the recent past? Did it live up to your expectations or did you experience any problems with it?
Please feel free to educate others in the UK community by leaving your feedback in the comment box section below…