Have you been thinking about getting your hands on a Renpho Massage Gun in the coming days? If so, then please make sure to check out our Renpho Massage gun review which should outline everything you need to know about it before you make your own final decision. A comparison table further down on this page will compare the Renpho massage gun to other branded Massage Guns in the market so you can see how they all compare side by side when it comes to speeds, power levels, battery information and massage applicator heads.
Video Support Information
In addition, we have also included various video inserts so you can see it in action so to speak and we have included a short FAQ session which should answer most of the queries that you may possibly have. As price guides can only be shown at the time of this review, please make sure to view the price checkers provided below which will help ensure you have the most accurate up to date cost information.
Renpho Massage Gun Options
As there are several Renpho massage guns available, our focus will be on the popular Renpho R3 Massage Gun model namely the Deep tissue 3200 rpm version with the 2500mAh battery. This model is not the cheapest under this brand so we have also included 2 lower priced alternatives further below so at least you have more than just 1 option when it comes to making any final selection.
View also: List of Best UK Massage Guns here
Renpho Massage Gun Overview
|Speed Levels:||Lower number of 5 levels|
|Applicators:||5 application heads|
|Strokes:||1.8k to 3.2k per minute|
|Battery usage:||From 4 to 6 hours|
|Best Place to buy:||Amazon UK – Check Stock Availability Here|
Renpho Massage Gun FAQ’s:
Q1. What charging cable is used for this massage gun?
A. This massage gun from Renpho uses a 5V 2A USB type C charging cable for recharging.
Q2. How long does it take to recharge the battery?
A. On average, it will take between 1.5 hours and 2 hours to fully recharge the battery depending how depleted the battery is
Q3. How long will the battery last?
A. Once fully charged, this battery should last you up to 6 hours (more than enough for 1 week’s work)
Q4. How long should the massage gun operate for?
A. As a guide, you should target 15 minutes per day and keep it moving every 20 to 30 seconds rather than keeping it in the exact same spot.
Q5. What Amplitude is provided from this Renpho massage gun?
A. The amplitude provided is 9mm from the Renpho R3 (10mm is available on the R4 & 6mm on the C5)
Q6. What warranty guarantee is provided?
A, Some sellers offer 12 months while others offer just 60 days – you will need to check them individually
Video Insert – Renpho Massage Box Introduction
Renpho Massage Gun – Features plus Price Indicators
Renpho R3 Deep Tissue 3200 RPM Massage Gun
Handheld massager device - Battery power 2500mAh
Light weight at 680g / 1.5Ibs
Size 18.6H x 20.1W cm
Speed levels 1.8k to 3.2k rpm
5 speed level settings - Type C charging unit
10 minute auto shut off - 5 applicator massage heads
Smaller compact size design
Renpho Massage Gun Overview:
- This handheld cordless electrical massage gun from Renpho is a smaller compact sized massage gun and has proven to be an extremely popular alternative when it comes to massaging muscles to treat stiffness, muscle knots, muscle aches and it comes with 5 different applicator heads to deal with different types and angle of muscle depths
- Unlike many other massage guns, this massage gun has the USB type c recharging ability included which makes it more portable for wherever you need to get it charged up. The battery is powerful at 2500mAh which provides speed levels of 1800 to 3200 rpm. Many other massage guns will weigh around 1kg where this Renpho massage gun is lighter at 680g which can help reduce the possibility of hand fatigue setting in
- It is also a smaller more compact sized massage gun with dimensions of 18.6cm high by 20.1cm wide (7.3 inches x 7.9 inches) . At the lower 1.8k rpm setting, it is used for muscle awakening and warming it up and the higher speed levels are used for eliminating lactic acid, deep tissue massage, muscle recovery, fascia release and then professional deep tissue massage at the highest level 3.2k rpm.
- Included in the pack are 5 separate application heads to suit individual muscle groups, it has a high torque brushless motor and the noise levels you can expect range from 40 dB(A) to 50 dB(A). For energy conservation, it comes with the auto shut off after 10 minutes which is environmentally friendly and the battery will last up to 6 hours on average after a full recharge.
Price Guide: Less than £120 @ Amazon UK
View also: Wattne W2 Massage Gun review here
Applicator Head Options
When you buy a Renpho R3 massage gun, you get 5 tailor made applicator heads to target specific regions of the body. The flat head is designed for flats muscles, the bullet head is designed for trigger points, palms and soles while the air cushioned head can be used for more sensitive muscle massage treatments. The ball head applicator can be used for your legs and back and finally the fork shaped applicator head works best on your neck, spine and Achilles
Renpho R3 Massage Gun Box Contents
Upon delivery of a Renpho R3 massage gun, you can expect to get the massage gun itself with the 5 applicator massage heads, a portable bag, the user instructional manual and a USB charging cable. The big advantage of this charging cable is the flexibility where you can get it charged be it away from your home or even in your car on your way to the gym.
Video Insert – Unboxing Review for the Renpho Massage Gun
Pros for the Renpho Massage Gun:
- There are lower levels of hand fatigue with this device as it weighs only slightly less than 0.7kg
- You get the auto shut down system after 10 minutes in the event you forget to turn it off which is one less thing to worry about
- Unlike many other recharging units, you have more flexibility when it comes to the USB type C recharging cable provided here – simply plug it into a USB port which tends to be readily available
- Provides welcome relief for sore muscles, tight and stiff muscles and promotes a faster recovery after exercises and workouts.
- It gives you the confidence to get back to your normal self again faster which in turn promotes flexibility, endurance and increased mobility – your next session won’t be as difficult to face
Cons for the Renpho Massage Gun:
- Offers a lower level of speed levels than other brands. Your get 5 levels here where others can offer up to 30 speed levels (many say 5 is plenty though)
- Many other branded massage guns offer you 6 applicator heads where you get just 5 applicator heads here from Renpho R3 (just 1 less)
- The battery power is weaker at 16.8V, other branded massage guns are more powerful at 24V
- For the auto shut off, the length for this is 10 minutes for the R3 – it would be better if it was 15 minutes similar to the R4 and C5
- The amplitude is slightly lower than the R4 by 1mm and the warranty cover varies quite a bit from seller to seller
Comparisons of Massage Guns
To see how the Renpho R3 Massage gun compares to other brands like Wattne and Flyina, feel free to take a closer look at the comparison table provided below where you can see how they compare side by side
|Massage Gun||Renpho R3||Wattne W2||Fylina|
|Speeds:||5 levels||20 levels||5 levels|
|Avg Noise:||45 dB(A)||40 dB(A)||45 dB(A)|
|Battery duration:||4 – 6 hours||3 – 8 hours||4 – 6 hours|
|Battery Charge:||2 hours||2.5 hours||2 hours|
|Pulse/min:||1800 – 3200/min||1200 – 3300/min||2400 – 3400/min|
View also: Review for the Fylina Massage Gun here
Alternative Renpho Massage Guns
If you need to consider lower priced Massage Guns from the Renpho brand, then take a quick look at the 2 options from Renpho summarised briefly as follows which were both cheaper than the Renpho R3 when seen at the time of this review.
Alternative 1: Renpho 20 Speed Deep Tissue Massage Gun
Supports muscle relaxation & recovery
20 speed levels to choose from - 6 applicator massage head options
Brushless motor high torque - 10mm massage depth amplitude
Battery duration up to 8 hours - 3 hours average for recharging
Includes 6 applicator massage heads
Battery 2500mAh lithium ion - 15 minute auto shut down system
Price Guide: Tends to be less than £90
Alternative 2: Renpho Adjustable Arm Electric Massage Gun
Unique adjustable arm massager
For harder to reach muscles areas
Lightweight portable cordless design - Angles can be set to 5 positions
4 speed levels to choose from - 6 different applicator heads
Includes a portable carry case - Promotes relaxation & recovery
Detachable battery for deep tissues - 15 minute auto shut down
Price Guide: Less than £80 @ Amazon UK
Video Insert – Further review for the Renpho Massage Gun
View also: Review of the best Massage Guns here
Does this massage gun provide relief for muscle knots, stiffness and tightness? After using it for over 1 week, it certainly helped to relieve tension in the muscles and provided a level of support to help the recovery of stiff muscles and knots. You will like the lighter weight of this device which reduces possible hand fatigue along with the USB recharging capability and the lower number of just 5 speed levels appear to be able to cater for most requirements.
The noise isn’t all that bad either as you can still hear the TV on in the background. Some of the areas that it works particularly good on are the hamstrings, shoulders, lower back and tight calves and overall we couldn’t fault it in any major way. That being said, we have no hesitation in recommending it to the wider public and further information along with today’s updated price can be checked out below
Spread the Word
Have you ever used a Renpho Massage Gun before in the recent past? Did it provide any relief for any of your own muscle problems or did you experience any problems with it?
Feel free to educate others in the UK community by leaving your feedback in the comment box section below…