Are you thinking about buying a Wattne Massage Gun over the next few days? If so, then make sure to check out our Wattne Massage Gun review which will outline everything you need to know before you make that all important final decision.
Throughout our review, we have included various video inserts so you can see for yourself how it performs in action so to speak.
We have included a short FAQ session which should answer several queries you may have along with the main pros and cons that we came across so you can decide for yourself if indeed this Massage Gun from Wattne is for you or not.
Applicator Head Guide
Included in the portable case are 6 applicator massage heads each designed to work on specific muscles groups and muscle areas. The fork head can be used for Achilles, spines and necks.
The Flat heads can be used on larger flat muscles, the ball head can be used on your chest or thighs, the thumb head can be used for hands and feet and the bullet applicator head can be used for targeted areas and deep tissue pin pointing massage therapy
Daily Usage Guide
To get the most out of this Massage Gun, you should be planning to use this for 15 minutes per day on average on your dedicated muscles that need to be treated. It can be used prior to training and post training or even if you are in the middle of a session and you need to provide some short term relief and comfort to the affected regions.
Until the tightness, soreness and pain subsides, you should plan for a minimum of 15 minutes and even up to 20 minutes on a daily basis if you have the time to spare.
View also: Our list of best Massage guns in the UK
Wattne Massage Gun Overview
|Speed Levels:||Up to 20 levels|
|Applicators:||6 applicator heads|
|Strokes:||1.2k to 3.3k per minute|
|Battery usage:||From 3 to 8 hours|
|Best Place to buy:||Amazon UK – View Stock Availability Here|
Video insert: Closer look at the Wattne W2 Massage Gun
Wattne Massage Gun FAQ’s:
Q1. How long does it take to recharge the battery?
A. On average it will take between 2 and 3 hours depending how depleted the battery is
Q2. Can an additional battery charger be bought?
A. Yes, these are readily available as the UK charger is interchangeable with other branded massage guns.
Q3. Can it be used on the bone tissue areas?
A. No, you should avoid using it on the bone regions as it will cause discomfort
Q4. What warranty or guarantee is provided?
A. You get a 60 day money back guarantee and a 12 month product exchange guarantee.
Q5. What is the amplitude for this massage gun from Wattne?
A. The amplitude provided is 10mm providing 1.2k to 3.3k rpm
Wattne Massage Gun Features
Wattne W2 Black Cordless Electric Deep Tissue Massage Gun
Cordless handheld massage gun
Relieves muscle aches & pains, Helps to speed up recovery
20 speed level options, Non slip silicone handle
Brushless motor high torque
Noise levels 30 to 50 dB(A), Delivers 1.2k to 3.3k RPM
Battery recharging 2.5 hours avg, Battery duration 3 to 8 hours
60 day guarantee
Wattne Massage Gun Description:
- This Massage Gun from Wattne is one of the more popular massage guns under this brand and it comes as a cordless electrical device aimed at relieving aches, pains and soreness across various muscle groups and harder to reach areas. The harder to reach areas such as your shoulders, necks, feet and backs of your legs can be targeted using the specified applicator heads which come in the portable case.
- For the noise levels, it is more or less in line with other Massage guns and it will vary from 30 dB(A) to 50 dB(A) depending on the speed levels you are using at the time which equates roughly to the same level as regular speech. You get a great selection of 20 speed levels to choose from that provide approx. 1200 rpm up to 3300 rpm for the highest deep tissue massage.
- It aims to speed up the recovery of sore muscles, increase the levels of blood flow to the specified areas and deal with tight or inflexible muscles to get you back on track for your next training session. It can be used by both athletes and non-athletes and it has proven to be very useful when it comes to shoulder, back and leg muscle aches. This in turn helps your mobility to get you on your day and get you back to your normal self once again
- You get the manual and auto modes, a portable case, 6 applicator heads, 20 speed levels to choose from, a brushless motor and a charging device along with a non-slip silicone handle and a useful manual to help you get the most of your new massage gun. It will take anywhere from 2 to 3 hours to recharge the battery and you can expect the battery to last from 3 hours on the high setting to 8 hours on the lowest setting.
Price Guide: Less than £100
Speed Level Guide
When you get the Wattne massage gun, you will be provided with 20 speed options to choose from. If you are a beginner or are an inexperienced user, you should always start at the lower levels from 1 to 10 and then work your way upwards from 11 to 20 when you get accustomed to this device. A summary of the speed levels and their features are summarised below
- Speed levels 1 to 5 are for warm up
- Speed levels 6 to 10 are for Holistic relaxation
- Speed levels 11 to 15 are for relaxing of the muscles
- Speed levels 16 to 20 are designed for Fascia relaxation and deep tissue
View also: Our review for the Fylina Massage Gun
Pros for the Wattne W2 Massage Gun:
- The battery at the lowest setting can last up to 8 hours which is considerably more than other cheaper brands in the market.
- It provides as good as relief as a sports massage professional without the hassle of leaving your home in our opinion
- Can be used at a time and place that suits you rather than having to worry about booking massage appointments
- Many higher priced massage guns can cost over £300 where you should be able to get your hands on this massage gun for less than £100.
- Helps to relieve muscle stiffness or tightness by increasing blood circulation and improve your body’s soft and deep tissues.
- The LCD screen gives you all the information you need when it comes to battery, speed, auto or manual and power levels.
Cons for the Wattne W2 Massage Gun:
- While it works great on the muscles, you need to avoid touching the bones – care and attention is required with the applicator heads.
- Some people will find that the power levels for the neck and shoulder regions will be too difficult to handle – you need to start at the lower settings
- There can be slight confusion about the auto mode and manual mode settings on the LCD display
- Beginners should start with the lower settings or ideally try to test it out in person as it may even be too powerful to handle even at the lower settings
- Some isolated incidences have been reported about batteries not recharging properly after a few months, attachments falling off and the noise levels having increased louder than expected at the higher settings
Video Insert: Wattne Massage Gun Overview
Examples of What People Say…
It was a great help to relieve lower back pain after a weekend of heavy lifting and home DIY, it didn’t clear all the pain in the lower back but it certainly helped to make it more manageable
If you are not that flexible, you will need a helping hand to treat the harder to reach areas but it is easy to manage the speed levels and applicators nonetheless. That being said, it is nicer when you can sit back and get someone else to apply the massage gun for you
After suffering for a long time after gym work in the leg and hip regions, this massage gun has helped significantly in reducing the level of soreness and muscle aches so the gym work is no longer a painful chore. It’s a solid piece of equipment and the carry case with the zip does not disappoint
Read also: Review of popular Massage guns in the UK
Does the Wattne W2 Massage Gun provide good value for money? After using it for a number of weeks, we would definitely say yes it does. Some other brands cost significantly more than this Massage gun and this particular model does as good as job if not better from what we have seen. Any help with muscle knots after running long distances or back pains after heavy DIY work is a must and this small device certainly helps in a big way to get you back to your normal self again.
Overall, we have no hesitation in recommending this Massage Gun from Wattne and further information along with updated prices can be viewed below.
Have you ever used a Wattne W2 Massage Gun before? Did it solve any of your own muscle ache problems?
Feel free to educate others in the UK community by leaving your feedback in the comment box section below…