Hello and welcome once again and this time I have just completed the Powertech Treadmill Review which you should definitely read if you are considering buying one in the coming days or weeks. This particular brand is not one that many people are familiar with in the UK and therefore is somewhat untested over a longer period of time.
This review will take a detailed look of what this Powertech Treadmill has to offer and also to outline all the good points and also some of the limitations that exists when compared to various other models in the market.
The last thing I want to do is bore you to death with tons of text so I will try to keep this review as brief as possible and focus on just one model which is the PowerTech PERFORMANCE PRO Treadmill.
Treadmill Review Overview:
|Price Levels||Approx £300 to £330 (at the time of this review)|
|Best Place to Buy:||Sports and Leisure UK, Shenstone - View Available Stocks Here|
|Orders Online||Orders accepted online with Free delivery|
|Deliveries||Location dependant, but they target a next day delivery where possible|
Please note that items which are eligible for the next day delivery service are dispatched on the next working day service with their courier delivery services. Deliveries will be attempted the following working day depending on a number of factors. Delivery is usually targeted on the next working day, although in a small number of circumstances it can be 2 or 3 days more depending upon location and courier performances so please make this in mind if you intend to proceed any further with this company which stocks this brand of Treadmill
Related Posts that may be of interest:
Powertech Treadmill Review:
The PowerTech PERFORMANCE PRO Treadmill
Overview of Features:
- One of the major attractions here before we even start is the life time warranty on the motor so that is one thing less that you have to worry about – but please make sure to keep your docket receipt in a safe place if you ever intend to use it.
- As with many other models, there is an attractive easy to use LCD screen to allow easy changing of settings and also the pulse sensors on the handlebars along with the speed controls built in there also. Once delivered, assembly is simple and easy to do and takes you a matter of a few minutes to get set up.
- There are also 12 different pre-set settings which takes away the chore of having to complete it manually and it can be folded down and locked away for easy provided as outlined in the image further below.
- The power level here is 1.5HP and included the motorized incline for your additional workout regime and also the short cut speed and incline keys which are great and simple to use once you get the hand of it.
- For transportation around your home, it has the solid wheel added in and the price point can range from £300 to £330 when I last seen in on sale with Sports and Leisure UK at the time of this review.
- Lifetime warranty on the motor and 12-month warranty on the treadmill
- Price level compares very well across the industry with 12 pre-programmed settings
- The motorised incline is perfect for hill runners or brisk walkers.
- Lower power level of 1.5HP
- Limited to only 12 km/hr
- Limited testing over a longer time period
A selection of further images are also outlined below:
If you wish to compare it against other similar models under the Bodytrain brand, then feel free to also take a look at the comparison table outlined below
|Model:||Motor:||Speed Level:||Weight:||User Weight:||Run Deck:|
|PowerTech PERFORMANCE PRO Treadmill||1.5HP - Life time warranty||1 – 12 km/hr||61kg||Max 110kg||1200 by 420mm|
|BodyTrain Endurance F18 Treadmill||2HP - Life time warranty||1 – 14 km/hr||80kg||Max 100kg||1260 by 420mm|
|BodyTrain Fitness Master 8008B Treadmill||3HP||1 – 18 km/hr||96kg||Max 150kg||1360 by 500mm|
Overall, though largely untested across the market, we feel confident about recommending this treadmill and the fact that it comes from a reliable supplier in the UK and has the warranties needed is a major plus. This Performance Pro provides all aspects of fitness that you need from serious runners all the way to serious and steady walkers. As it has the 12 settings, you can easily adjust it to whatever level you need on any given day or simply operate it manually as required.
If you still wish to consider further options, then feel free to take a closer look at our Bodytrain Treadmill review or take a quick look at 3 other models under different brands which are also worth taking a closer view at below…
Finally, many thanks for taking the time to visit and feel free to leave your own personal opinions good or bad about your brand of treadmills by leaving a comment in the comment box provided below.