Are you thinking about buying a Reebok Treadmill or even a Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill in particular in the coming days? If so, then please make sure to take a quick look through our brief Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill review which will outline everything you need to know about it before you make your final decision. Our review will specific all the main features, capabilities that it has to offer you along with all the factual information such as speed capacities, weight capacities, dimensions and power levels to mention just a few.
To help you get a better understanding about how this Jet 300 compares to other treadmills, we will also take a quick look at the Reebok ZR9 treadmill and the Reebok ZR10 treadmill and a comparison table is outlined further below so you can see for yourself how these 3 treadmills compare against once another across all their main features, dimensions and fitness parameters.
In this review, we will also outline some frequently asked questions about the Reebok Jet 300 which has come up in the recent past which hopefully can answer some of the queries that you may possibly have along with all the main pros and cons that we came across that you need to know before you buy.
Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Content Review:
- Part 1: Brief Overview & FAQ session
- Part 2: Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review – Main Features plus Capabilities
- Part 3: Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons to Note
- Part 4: Comparisons vs Reebok ZR9 & Reebok ZR10 Treadmills
- Part 5: Jet 300 Conclusion & Feedback
Before you begin, please note that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill review so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information…
Part 1: Brief Overview & FAQ Session
|Model / Product:||Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill (plus comparisons vs ZR9 & ZR10)|
|Price Guide:||£650 to £720 at Argos UK – View Today’s Updated Price Here|
|Power / Speed:||2.5 HP Continuous Motor / Max 20 km per hour|
|Warranty:||10 year motor, Lifetime on Frames, 2 year Parts & Labour|
|Support:||Customer Service: 0800 4402459, Mon to Fri 8am-5pm / Sat 9am to 3pm|
FAQ’s for the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill:
Q. What is the size of the running deck for the Jet 300?
A. The size of the running deck for the Jet 300 treadmill is 150cm long by 51cm wide
Q. How long is the warranty for the motor?
A. The warranty on the motor is 10 years - EU only
Q. What is the maximum weight for users on this Jet 300 treadmill?
A. The maximum weight for users on this treadmill is 22st or 140kg
Q. When folded up – what are the dimensions?
A. The folded dimensions are 163cm high by 86cm wide by 125cm deep
Q. Can you get additional breakdown cover?
A. Yes, additional breakdown cover is available as optional and tends to cost around £120/£130
Q. What is the maximum incline elevation?
A. The max incline elevation for the Reebok Jet 300 is 15%
Q. How many workout programmes are available?
A. There are 28 different workout programmes to choose from with the Jet 300
Q. What is the boxed weight when delivered?
A. The box weight comes in at 100kg when delivered (net weight is 87kg)
Q. Can you input the user weight into this treadmill?
A. Yes, your weight can be inputted into the settings of this treadmill
Q. Does it provide you with a cooling fan and water bottle holders?
A. Yes, there are 2 water bottle holders and a cooling fan included
Q. Does it require much assembly work?
A. No, it is delivered 95% pre-assembled so minimal assembly at home is needed which will only take 5 to 10 minutes on average.
Q. Does it provide you with a mobile phone holder?
A. Yes, you get a mobile phone device holder with the Jet 300
Q. Is there a Bluetooth connection available for this treadmill for fitness apps?
A. No, there is no Bluetooth connection available for this Jet 300 treadmill
Q. Can it be used for longer sessions beyond 1 hour?
A. No, the max length of time for 1 session is 1 hour
Q. What are the box dimensions when delivered?
A. The box dimensions for the Jet 300 are 38cm high by 90cm wide by 207cm long
Part 2: Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review – Main Features / Capabilities
Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill
Main Features in Summary:
2.5 HP motor continuous
Max speed level 20 km/hr
Foldable / Incline levels 15
MP3 connection plus speakers
Air Motion deck cushion
Soft drop folding system
Max user weight 140kg
28 programmes available
Transport wheels / Weight 87kg
Auto stop safety clip
Folded size H163 W86 D125cm
Size is H144 x W86 x D192cm
Deck size is L150 x W52cm
Warranty 2 years parts/labour
Main Features in Detail:
- This high performance and high spec 2.5HP motor powered Reebok Jet 300 treadmill is one of the higher spec options in the current Reebok treadmill range and comes with one the largest decks available at 150cm long by 51cm wide and a net weight of 87kg (packaged box weight is 100kg). It comes with the reliable air motion deck technology to provide protection for your feet and reducing the level of impact across your lower joints.
- It provides you with a variable 15% incline elevation which is programmable, an MP3 connection with built in speakers, 2 water bottle holders and a holder for your mobile phone device. It operates with a maximum speed of 20km per hour, a powerful 2.5HP motor, you get the hand grip pulse sensors and of course it can be folded away after use by using the soft drop folding hydraulic arm mechanism.
- There are 28 different work out programmes to choose from and there are options for uphill training, cardio training, fat burning and long-distance endurance training. You get a selection of quick start and short cut keys to reduce set up time and the console provides a user-friendly system to manage all the parameters you need such as speed, distances, times, programmes, inclines, calories and body fat.
- This treadmill comes with a home delivery as 95% pre-assembled, it has a maximum user weight capacity of 22 stone or 140kg and it includes transport wheels for easier mobility around your home. In terms of dimensions, the assembled size is H143.5cm by W86cm by D192cm, the folded dimensions are H163cm by W86cm by D124.5cm and the running deck is a spacious 150cm long by 51cm wide.
- The warranty provided for the Jet 300 is 10 years on the motor, 2 years parts and labour and lifetime on the frame. A further 4 years breakdown cover is available also and can be bought separately and there is also the option to spread the cost of this treadmill over 12 months using an Argos credit plan if desired.
- The price guide for this Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill when seen at the time of this review was in the £650 to £720 region with Argos UK which of course can be double checked further below for a closer look
Pros for the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill:
- As this price is considered very high, there is the option of using the Argos credit card plan which allows you to spread the cost over a longer period of time.
- You have the option of getting a further 4-year breakdown cover for added security (optional and costs around £120/£130)
- The size of this running deck is a lot larger than you think and you have lots of room for longer strides and it gives you more comfort and sense of safety when tiredness or fatigue starts to creep in
- You get a great selection of short cuts on the soft feel handlebars such as the incline settings, speed settings and hand pulse sensors which minimises disruption during your workout sessions.
- The soft air cushion on the deck feels great as your feet hit the surface which provides more spring in your step and also reduces the level of impact on your lower joints
- As it is so heavy, you get the soft drop folding mechanism system which helps immensely when it comes to your safety when folding a piece of equipment of this size and weight
- You are provided with great motor power, a solid well-built machine, a higher speed level of 20 km per hour and tons of work out programmes to choose from – an ideal choice for the serious athletes out there who takes their training and fitness goals extremely seriously.
- Unlike many other treadmills, you get the water bottle holders, the MP3 connection, built in speakers and the mobile phone holder which all help to get you back up on the treadmill again week in week out – certainly makes the sessions a lot more enjoyable
Cons for the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill:
- One of the first things that sticks out is the higher price required for this treadmill which usually sets you back over £650 so it is really only for people who are very serious about fitness and training and for those who have a higher level than normal of disposable income.
- In addition, with the price - this treadmill simply won’t be affordable for many homes around the UK and it would be considered as one of the most expensive options around.
- This treadmill comes with a cooling fan which is a great idea but unfortunately, we didn’t the level of cooling that we expected – could be a lot stronger and better
- Unfortunately, there is no Bluetooth connection or training app compatibility which will disappoint some of you out there.
- This treadmill is extremely heavy (but also very solid) so you will need an extra set of hands when it comes to moving it around your home or even upstairs – it is a lot heavier than it looks!
Part 4: Comparisons vs Reebok ZR9 & Reebok ZR10 Treadmills
To help give you a better understanding of how it compares to other treadmills under the Reebok brand, you can take a look at 2 other options outlined below namely the ZR9 and the ZR10 models which are summarised below
1, Reebok ZR9 Treadmill
Main Features Available:
Motor power 2 HP Continuous
Max user weight allowed 18st 13Ibs (120kg)
Max speed of 16 km/hour, Weight 79kg
12 incline levels / 16 programmes
Built in speakers / MP3 connection
ZigTech cushion system / Foldable also
Dimensions H133 x W85 x D168cm
Price Guide: £550 - £650 @ Argos UK
2, Reebok ZR10 Treadmill
Main Features Available:
Motor 2HP Continuous power
Max user weight 18st 13Ibs / 120kg
Max speed 18 km/hour / Weight 85kg
15 incline levels / 32 programmes
MP3 connection / Built in speakers
ZigTech cushioning / Soft drop folding
Dimensions H142 x W83 x D174cm
Price Guide: £580 - £680 @ Argos UK
A comparison table of the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill versus the Reebok ZR9 and ZR10 Treadmill is outlined below to add further clarity…
|Treadmill:||Reebok Jet 300||Reebok ZR9||Reebok ZR10|
|Motor:||2.5 HP Continuous||2 HP Continuous||2 HP Continuous|
|Speed:||1-20 km/hr||1-16 km/hr||1-18 km/hr|
|Inclines:||15 levels||12 levels||15 levels|
|Max user weight:||22st / 140kg||18st 13Ibs/ 120kg||18st 13Ibs/ 120kg|
|Built in Speakers:||Included||Included||Included|
|Deck size:||L150 x W51cm||L130 x W41cm||L132 x W45cm|
|Assembled Size:||H143.5 x W86 x D192cm||H133 x W85 x D168cm||H142 x W83 x D174cm|
|Folded Size:||H163 x W86 x D125cm||H148 x W85 x D104cm||H149 x W83 x D109cm|
|Warranty:||10 yr motor / 2 yr parts & labour||10 yr motor / 2 yr parts & labour||10 yr motor / 2 yr parts & labour|
Part 5: Reebok Jet 300 Conclusion & Feedback
If you want a treadmill that matches the quality of what you get in your local gym, then this Reebok Jet 300 treadmill will tick most of your boxes. The superb power, build design, engineering for this treadmill is top class and it gives a great sense of comfort when completing your workout sessions and the level of speed, programme choices, inclines it gives you certainly surpassed many of our expectations. We also really like the extra space on the running deck as every extra cm available you get adds further comfort especially when fatigue starts to set in when it comes to endurance training. It is extremely heavy but the soft drop folding mechanism makes the whole chore of folding it so much easier and a breeze to do – no hassle whatsoever in folding it up.
The cooling fan could be better and it doesn’t have the Bluetooth connection but you hardly miss them anyways as you still have the MP3 connection with the speakers which work very well for you – better quality sound than what we had expected. If you are in the heavier weight category of over 18 stone heading towards 22 stone then this is more than capable of dealing with your weight and the noise level to be fair wasn’t too bad – average overall. If you are a serious athlete looking for a reliable serious fitness treadmill machine, then in our opinion you don’t have to look much further than this and it is worth every penny that you need to spend.
Have you any personal experience yourself with using a Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill? If possible, please share your own feedback or experiences good or bad with the wider community by leaving a feedback comment in the comment box section provided below…
Further Comparisons can also be made below...