Hello again and many thanks in advance for taking the time to visit our Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review which will outline everything you need to know about it before you make that all-important decision. This Reebok Jet 100 treadmill review will focus on all it features and capabilities that it has to offer you the consumer and we will also outline the main pros and cons which we came across that you should know which are all outlined further below on this page.
To help give you a better understanding of how it compares to other treadmills, we will also compare it to 2 other treadmills under the Reebok brand namely the Reebok GT40S Treadmill and also the Reebok GT30 treadmill so you can see for yourself how all the features, dimensions, weights, power, inclines and speed levels all compare against one another and these are outlined in a comparison table further down which hopefully can add further clarity when comparing one against the other.
In addition, we have provided a quick FAQ session which hopefully can answer many of the queries that you may possibly have about this Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill and you also have the option to express your own feedback about this review or this particular treadmill in the comment box section provided at the end of this review.
Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review Content:
- Section 1: Overview plus Frequently Asked Questions session
- Section 2: Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review – Main Features / Capabilities
- Section 3: Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review – Pros plus Cons
- Section 4: Comparisons vs Reebok GT40S & Reebok GT30 Treadmills
- Section 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission Opportunity
Before you start, please note that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill review so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information…
Section 1: Overview plus Frequently Asked Questions session
|Model / Product:||Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill|
|Price Guide:||£390 to £450 at Argos UK – View Today’s Updated Price Here|
|Power / Speed:||2 HP Continuous Motor / Max 16 km per hour|
|Warranty:||2-years parts & labour, 10 years on motors, Lifetime on frames|
|Support:||Customer Service @ 0800 4402459 - Mon to Fri 8am-5pm / Sat 9am to 3pm|
Frequently asked Questions about the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill:
Q. Does the Jet 100 include Bluetooth?
A. No, there is no Bluetooth connection with the Jet 100
Q. What is the size of the running deck?
A. The running deck size for the Jet 100 is 130cm long by 43cm wide
Q. Can you get additional breakdown cover?
A. Yes, you can also get a 4-year addition breakdown cover (optional) and usually costs between £100 and £120
Q. What warranty is available for the Jet 100?
A. You get lifetime on the frame, 10 years for the motor and 2 years for labour and parts
Q. Does it have a UK standard 3 pin plug?
A. Yes, the Jet 100 has a standard UK 3 pin plug
Q. What is the maximum user weight allowed for this treadmill?
A. The max weight for the Jet 100 is 17st and 5Ibs or 110kg
Q. What is the size of the LCD screen?
A. The size of the LCD screen for the Jet 100 is 64mm by x 32mm or 3.5 inch diagonally.
Q. Does the Jet 100 include a cooling fan and bottle holder?
A. Yes, water bottle holders and a cooling fan is included with the Jet 100
Q. Are the inclines manual or electronic and can it be set to zero?
A. The inclines are adjusted electronically and can be set from zero to 12
Q. Does this treadmill need to be assembled at home?
A. Yes, this treadmill requires assembly at home but comes mostly preassembled
Q, What is the running deck made from?
A. The running deck is made from MDF
Q. Does this treadmill come with a floor protection mat?
A. No, it does not include a floor protection mat but can be bought separately if needed
Section 2: Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review – Main Features / Capabilities
Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill
Main Features in Summary:
Motor 2 HP continuous
Folded size H148 W78 D110cm
Size is H139 x W78 x D171cm
Deck size is L130 x W43cm
Max speed level 16 km per hr
Foldable / Incline levels x 12
MP3 connection plus speakers
Air Motion cushion system
Soft drop folding mechanism
Max user weight 110kg
24 programmes available
Transport wheels included
Auto stop safety system
Warranty 2 years parts & labour
Main Features in Detail:
- This Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill is the smallest within the current Jet range and is complimented by larger models namely the Jet 200 and Jet 300 also. It offers plenty of power with a 2HP continuous motor and it comes equipped with a USB port MP3 connection and built in speakers so you can listen to your favourite music as you work out.
- Included is a clear and user-friendly console deck for managing quick start functions, inclines, speed levels, programmes which can be operated easily during workout sessions. You get 24 different programmes to choose from, a cooling fan, 2 water bottle holders and a choice of 12 different inclines levels.
- The maximum speed level it can operate to is 16 km per hour and the console reports back on all the main parameters such as heart rate, calories, distances, speeds and times. The handlebars have the soft touch and it allows a maximum user weight of 17st and 5Ibs or 110kg.
- It provides you with the Air motion tech to soften the landing of your feet on the deck, it folds away easily using the soft drop technology, the inclines are programmable and you get the auto safety stop clip included as standard.
- In terms of dimensions, the folded size is 148cm high by 78cm wide by 110cm deep and the assembled dimensions to take note of is 139cm high by 78cm wide by 171cm deep and the weight comes in at 76kg which includes transport wheels.
- This Jet 100 treadmill can also be covered for an additional 4 years if you want with the 4 year breakdown care cover in place which can cost around £110 and there is also the option of paying for this treadmill over a 12 month period using the Argos Credit card plan instead of having to pay for it all at once up front.
- The warranty provided is one of the best in the industry and you get 2 years warranty for parts and labour, lifetime warranty is available on the frame and you get 10 years warranty on the motor (EU only).
Price Guide Range:
- The price range for this Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill when seen at the time of this review was in the £390 to £450 region with Argos UK which of course can be double checked further below for a closer look
Further images of the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill are outlined below (5)
View also while you are here…
- Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review - Read More Here
- Reebok GT30 Treadmill Review - Read More Here
- Reebok Treadmill Compilation Review - Read More Here
Section 3: Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review – Pros plus Cons
Pros for the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill
- The Built in speakers and MP3 connection work really effectively and are a great help to get to back up on the treadmill week in week out to help get you back in shape, toning and losing weight.
- Instead of having to pay for it all up front, you have the option to pay for it over a 12 month period instead which helps cashflow and spreading the costs.
- The warranty provided is superb and they back it up true to their word – having 10 years on the motor and 2 years part and labour certainly adds a lot of peace of mind when it comes to making your final decision.
- The 2 water bottle holders and cooling fan are nice additions to have in place and the console screen is user friendly and easy to navigate with the various buttons, quick functions and programme settings.
- In addition to the 12 inclines, we really liked the various 24 motivational programs which also helps in relation to bodyfat analysis and the size of the deck is decent enough at 43cm wide by 130cm long which is great when fatigue starts to hit you.
- Overall we found this to be a very solid piece of fitness equipment. It’s heavy, designed well, has good engineering and the motor has plenty of power especially for long distance type workouts.
- The air motion cushion technology lowers the impact as your feet hit the deck which in turns helps to reduce the level of impact to your lower joints.
Cons for the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill
- This treadmill is not the biggest around but it does weigh over 70kg so be warned in advance when it comes to moving it around your home as it is heavier than it looks
- Unfortunately, there is no Bluetooth connection and you can’t get connected to real world map training apps which is disappointing
- The cooling fan is a nice addition to have but unfortunately it doesn’t give the level of results one would expect
- If you weigh over 110kg, then you should start looking at the ZR10 or the Jet 300 models as they can handle heavier weight capacities of 120kg and 140kg respectively
- If you need to move this upstairs where you live, then you may need to get in some hired help to deal with the size and weight of this machine and attaching the control panel could be a bit easier as it is slightly tricky.
Section 4: Comparisons vs Reebok GT40S & Reebok GT30 Treadmills
If you are still somewhat undecided about the Jet 100 treadmill at this point, then make sure to check out 2 further options under the Reebok brand outlined as follows...
2, Reebok One GT30 Treadmill
Motor 1.5 HP continuous power
Warranty 2 years labour and parts / Foldable
Max speed level of 16 km per hr
12 Incline levels / Programmes x 16
Maximum user weight of 17st 5Ibs (110kg)
Running deck size 130cm long x 42cm wide
Price Guide: £330 to £380 @ Argos UK
A comparison table of the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill vs the Reebok One GT40S and the Reebok One GT30 is outlined below to provide further clarity across the various weights, power levels, speeds, dimensions etc…
|Treadmill:||Reebok Jet 100||Reebok One GT40S||Reebok One GT30|
|Motor:||2 HP Continuous||2 HP Continuous||1.5 HP Continuous|
|Speed:||1-16 km/hr||1-16 km/hr||1-16 km/hr|
|Inclines:||12 levels||12 levels||12 levels|
|Max user weight:||17st 5Ibs / 110kg||17st 5Ibs / 110kg||17st 5Ibs / 110kg|
|Built in Speakers:||Included||Included||Included|
|Deck size:||L130 x W43cm||L130 x W43cm||L130 x W42cm|
|Assembled Size:||H139 x W78 x D171cm||H133 x W85 x D168cm||H118 x W71 x D176cm|
|Folded Size:||H148 x W78 x D110cm||H148 x W85 x D104cm||H140 x W71 x D100cm|
|Warranty:||2-yr parts & labour, 10 yrs on motor||2-yr parts & labour, 10 yrs on motor||2-yr parts & labour, 10 yrs on motor|
Section 5: Conclusion & Feedback
Although this treadmill is not the best treadmill we have seen in the market, it is certainly up there with them as it provides many of features you would expect from a high spec treadmill which tends to come at a much lower price point and in some cases on promotion can be available for less than £400 which is a bargain for the quality you are getting. We found the assembly to be a breeze which was less than 10 minutes work and the instructions are so easy to follow but you do need to be careful as the weight of this item is certainly a lot heavier than it actually looks.
You get tons of options in terms of speed, inclines, programmes which also helps to keep you motivated when it comes to reaching and achieving personal fitness goals. The quality of the speaker is also better than what we expected and the running on the deck feels smooth, solid and strong enough to cater for hard running bursts. The cooling fan could be a lot better and you don’t get the Bluetooth connection but you can manage fine without them as there is so much more included in this package and we certainly would have no hesitation in giving it a 10 out of 10 rating especially for the solid construction, the motor quality and back up warranties available.
Have you any personal experience yourself with using a Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill? If possible, please share your own feedback or experiences good or bad by leaving a comment in the comment box section provided below…