Thanks again for taking the time to visit and if you are looking to buy a Marcy Elliptical Cross trainer in the coming days, then make sure to check out this brief Marcy Onyx Elliptical Cross Trainer review which outlines all the main features, some FAQ and the pros and cons associated with it that you need to know before you buy.
The price you pay will also be important to you and they can change from any given week so please make sure to view the price checkers provided under the images below to ensure you get the best value for your money. We have included 2 different price check options also so at least you have more than one option when it comes to making a final decision. If you believe that this price is out of your range, then make sure to take a closer look also at the lower priced alternatives which are also provided at the end of this review.
Cross Trainer Review Overview:
|Model:||Marcy Onyx Elliptical Cross Trainer|
|Price Levels:||Approx £250 to £350 (at the time of this review)|
|Reliable Suppliers:||Argos & Amazon|
|Warranty:||2 years (Conditions apply)|
|Orders Online:||Yes, Orders accepted online|
|Deliveries:||Location dependant, tends to be 1 to 5 working days|
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How many programs does the console have?
A. The console has 23 different programs
Q. How many tension resistance levels does it provide?
A. It provides 16 levels of tension resistance
Q. What is the maximum user weight capacity?
A. The maximum user capacity is 120kg (or 18st 13lb)
Q. Is it powered by the mains?
A. Yes, it is powered by mains
Q. Does it include transportation wheels?
A. Yes, transportation wheels are included
Q. What is the size and weight?
A. The dimensions are H160cm by W62cm by D128cm and it weighs
Marcy Onyx Elliptical Cross Trainer Review
- The Marcy Onyx Elliptical Cross Trainer is an attractive and sleek looking cross trainer which provides 23 different workout programs which is more than enough for most people and is powered by the mains so it needs to be located near a wall socket for operation. There are also the three-way adjustable oversized pedals combined with full length foam handlebars for your added comfort levels.
- The types of programs it can offer you are steps, hill workouts, rolling, valley, fat burning, ramp, mountain cardio, intervals, random programs, endurance challenges, plateau, fartlek and precipice programs so there is plenty of options built in to accommodate the average person which will avoid the tedious type workouts creeping in.
- Included are 16 different levels of tension resistance, the flywheel comes in at a weight of 7kg and transportation wheels are included to help with the movement around your home. There are also the hand grip sensors to monitor your pulse rate, it has a 16 inch stride length and the maximum user weight capacity allowed is 120kg. Please be aware also that the console will give you feedback on the standard parameters such as time, speed (km/mile), distance (km/mile), calories (kcal), rpm, pulse rate, recovery and also body fat.
- Please note that the warranty available here is 2 years and the price level generally ranges from £250 up as far as £350 depending where you look so make sure to double check the 2 options provided below.
- Vast array of programs to choose from making it more enjoyable and interchangeable
- You get 16 levels of tension control and wheels are thrown in for transportation
- No impact on your joints as you work and the noise level is incredibly low
- Includes a holder for your tablet or phone
- It is CE certified and EN-957 compliant and has both the fixed & free-motion handles
- Price level is affordable and it provides great overall value for the amount of money you have to pay.
- Needs to be located near a wall socket which doesn’t always suit.
- Doesn’t include an MP3 connection and has no built in speakers
- Can’t be folded away like some Cross trainers (eg. Kettler Skylon)
- Assembly will be difficult for some so you need to allow plenty of time and attention to detail is required.
Further Images are outlined below which includes the Console, the leg levellers and the transport wheels.
View also Related Review – Kettler Cross Trainer Reviews – Take a quick look here
If you are still undecided about the Marcy Cross trainer, then make sure also to check out 2 other popular options which I have seen on sale which are definitely worth a closer look also before you make your final decision.
Have you any experience of using Marcy Elliptical Cross Trainers yourself?
Then please educate the UK wider community by leaving your feedback in the comment section provided below – So that they can learn also!
Finally, many thanks for taking the time to visit and best wishes with your final decision and your ongoing fitness goals.