Are you considering buying a Reebok GT30 Treadmill in the coming days but are still unsure about it? If so, please make sure to check out this brief Reebok GT30 Treadmill Review which will outline everything you need to know including the main features, capabilities, pros and cons which are all outlined further below.
Even though our main focus will be the Reebok One GT30 Treadmill, we want to show you how it compares to other treadmills under the Reebok brand so we will also take a quick look at 2 other popular Reebok treadmills namely the Reebok Jet 100 treadmill and the Reebok Jet 200 Treadmill in a comparison table outlined on this page. This way you can see for yourself how the power levels, dimensions, features, inclines and speed levels all compare against one another.
In addition to this review, we will also outline some frequently asked questions that has come up in the recent past about this particular treadmill which hopefully can answer most of the queries that you may possibly have along with further price comparison options that are worth checking out also before you make that all-important decision.
For easier navigation, this review will be split into 5 different sections so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most…
Reebok GT30 Treadmill Review Content:
- Section 1: Outline Overview plus FAQ’s
- Section 2: Reebok GT30 Treadmill Review – Main Features / Capabilities
- Section 3: Reebok GT30 Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons
- Section 4: Comparisons vs Reebok Jet 100 & Reebok Jet 200
- Section 5: Conclusion / Feedback
Please note that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this review so please make sure to view the Price Checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
Section 1: Outline Overview plus FAQ’s
|Model / Product:||Reebok One GT30 Treadmill|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Argos UK|
|Price Guide:||£320 to £380 – View Today’s Updated Price Here|
|Power:||1.5 HP Continuous Motor|
|Max Speed:||16 km per hour|
|Warranty:||2-years Parts & Labour / 10 years on Motors / Lifetime on the Frame|
|Support:||Customer Service @ 0800 4402459 Mon – Fri 8am-5pm / Sat 9am – 3pm|
Frequently asked Questions about the Reebok GT30 Treadmill:
Q. Is there additional breakdown cover available?
A. Yes, there is an additional 4 year breakdown cover available if needed which is optional and generally costs anywhere between £100 and £130 extra
Q. Can it be paid via a Credit card plan?
A. Yes, there is an Argos credit card plan available which means you can spread the cost over 12 months instead
Q. What is the size of the running deck for the Reebok GT30?
A. The size of the running deck for the Reebok GT30 is 130cm long by 42 cm wide
Q. What is the maximum user weight allowed for this treadmill?
A. The maximum user weight allowed for this particular treadmill is 17st and 5Ib or 110kg
Q. What is the size when folded up?
A. The dimensions for this treadmill when folded up is 140cm high by 71cm wide by 100cm deep
Q. What is the maximum speed for the Reebok GT30?
A. The maximum speed for the Reebok GT30 is 16 km per hour.
Q. Does it include Bluetooth?
A. No, it does not include a Bluetooth connection (but you still get the music plug connection)
Q. Can this treadmill be used for both miles and km per hour?
A. Yes, it can be changed to miles by adjusting the mode setting button
Q. Does it display the average speed of your session?
A. No, you need to calculate this manually (distance travelled versus time completed)
Q. Can it be used on normal carpet or do you need an additional mat?
A. Yes, it can be used on normal carpet. No additional mats are needed
Q. Can the inclines be adjusted during a workout session?
A. Yes, the inclines can be adjusted during the workout session
Q. Does it need to be lubricated?
A. Yes after 6 weeks use and then every 6 to 8 weeks thereafter
Q. What is the weight of the packaged box for lifting?
A. The weight of packaged box is 69.5kg (actual treadmill then is 55kg)
Q. Is there assembly instructions included?
A. Yes, assembly instructions are provided for this GT30 treadmill
Q. Can this treadmill be used in a garage?
A. No, as dampness and irregular temperatures can damage specific parts
Q. Is there a cooling fan included with the GT30?
A. No, there is no cooling fan included with the Reebok GT30
Q. Can it be collected in store?
A. Not always as it depends on your individual seller – most require home delivery due to the size
Q. Can the supplier offer the assembly service?
A. No, instructions are included so you are expected to deal with the assembly yourself
Q. How long is the power cable?
A. The length of the power cable is 1.5m
Section 2: Reebok GT30 Treadmill Review – Main Features / Capabilities
Reebok One GT30 Treadmill
Main Features in Summary:
Motor power 1.5 HP Continuous
Max user weight 110kg/17st 5Ibs
Foldable for better storage
Compact high performance
Max speed level of 16 km/hr
Deck cushioning system
12 incline levels - programmable
Running deck is L130cm x 242cm
5 display functions
Built in speakers for music
Auto stop safety system
Size H118 x W70.5 x D176cm
Warranty 2 years parts / labour
Main Features in Detail:
- This Reebok GT30 treadmill from Reebok would be considered one of the smaller and more affordable options under the Reebok brand and it operates with a reliable motor giving 1.5 HP continuous power and the deck enhanced cushioning system is included to reduce the level of impact on your lower joints.
- It gives a maximum speed level of 16 km per hour, 12 different incline levels which are programmable and it includes the hand grip sensors to track your heart rate along with the foldable option which is ideal for people living in smaller type living spaces
- This treadmill offers a foldable option when not in use, there are hand grip sensors on the handlebars and the maximum user weight allowance for this treadmill is 110kg or 17st and 5Ibs
- A user friendly console is provided and will keep track of all the main parameters such as heart rate, calories, distances, speeds and times taken and you also get twelve pre-set programmes included.
- In terms of dimensions, the deck size is L130 x W42cm, the assembled dimensions are H118 x W70.5 x D176cm and the folded dimensions are H140 x W71 x D100cm. The weight of this treadmill is 55kg (unpackaged) and it includes the auto safety system as standard.
- Minimal assembly is required for this treadmill (10 minutes on average) and it includes the assembly manual instruction which are clear and easy to follow. The warranty provided is 2 years labour and parts, 10 years on the motor and lifetime warranty is provided on the frame. Transport wheels are included also
- A further 4 year breakdown assistance is also available if needed (optional) and this treadmill can be bought using an Argos credit card plan if needed spread over a 12 month period (optional also)
- The price range for this Reebok One GT30 Treadmill when seen at the time of this review was in the £320 to £380 region with Argos UK which can be double checked further below
Further images of the Reebok One GT30 Treadmill are outlined below (8)
View also while you are Here
- Reebok Treadmill Compilation Review – Read More Here
- Roger Black Treadmill Compilation Review – Read More Here
Ad: Learn How to Make Part Time Money Online Here
Section 3: Reebok GT30 Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons
Pros for the Reebok GT30 Treadmill:
- The price tag for this treadmill will be seen as not too low or not too high – in the middle ground which tends to be around £350 which certainly makes it more affordable for more households across the UK
- There is the option of spreading the cost over 12 months instead of having to pay for it all up front which certainly helps with cashflow using the Argos credit card plan
- The warranty provided here is excellent in our opinion and hard to beat, getting a 10 year warranty on the motor and 2 years parts and labour certainly surpasses our own expectations.
- The deck cushion system is really great to help reduce the impact on your joints and the incline levels being controlled electronically work great even during your workout sessions.
- It is nice and compact and can be folded away after your session which is perfect for people who have smaller type living spaces.
- You have the built in speakers so you can hook up your phone to it and listen to the music to keep you motivated for longer.
Cons for the Reebok GT30 Treadmill:
- Unfortunately, there is no Bluetooth connection available with this treadmill which certainly won’t tick everyone’s boxes
- It is limited to max running speed of 16 km per hour – if you wish to run faster than this then you should skip this one and start looking elsewhere
- This model does not include the cooling fan which is available under other treadmills under the Reebok brand
- If you intend to place it upstairs, you may need some hired help in as the weight is over 50kg in weight
- No bottle holder is included to help keep you saturated as you train
- The speed and incline settings are not on the handle bars but are still very workable from the front and is not the end of the world
Section 4: Comparisons vs Reebok Jet 100 & Reebok Jet 200
If you are still undecided about the Reebok GT30 treadmill, then check out 2 further options under the Reebok brand outlined as follows.
2, Reebok Jet 200 Treadmill
Key Features Available:
Motor 2.25 HP continuous power
24 Programmes / 15 inclines
Max speed 18 km per hr
Built in speakers & MP3 connection
Max user weight 120kg or 18st 13Ibs
Dimensions are H139 x W78 x D181cm
Deck size is L140 x W46cm
Price Range: £430 to £530 @ Argos UK
A comparison table of the Reebok GT30 treadmill versus the Jet 100 and the Jet 200 is outlined below to provide further clarity…
|Treadmill Model:||Reebok GT30||Reebok Jet 100||Reebok Jet 200|
|Motor:||1.5 HP Continuous||2 HP Continuous||2.25 HP Continuous|
|1.5 HP Continuous||1-16 km/hr||1-16 km/hr||1-18 km/hr|
|Inclines:||12 levels||12 levels||15 levels|
|Max user weight:||17st 5Ibs / 110kg||17st 5Ibs / 110kg||18st 13Ibs / 120kg|
|Music Connection:||Head set connection||MP3 connection||MP3 connection|
|Built in Speakers:||Included||Included||Included|
|Deck size:||L130 x W42cm||L130 x W43cm||L140 x W46cm|
|Assembled Size:||H118 x W70.5 x D176cm||H139 x W78 x D171cm||H139 x W78 x D181cm|
|Folded Size:||H140 x W71 x D100cm||H148 x W78 x D110cm||H156 x W78 x D114cm|
|Warranty:||2 year parts / labour, 10 years motor||2 year parts / labour, 10 years motor||2 year parts / labour, 10 years motor|
Section 5: Conclusion / Feedback / Further Comparisons
How good is this treadmill? It is certainly not the best we have seen but it is certainly a great choice for the price point especially when we have seen it on sale for less than £350 at specific times. The noise level is quite low, the power on the motor is great, the tracking on the console gives you a clear view and the assembly is lot easier than you think and should take less than 10 minutes work. It doesn’t have the bottle holder or the Bluetooth or the cooling fan but all in all for the price, you really do get a quality build treadmill at a great price which is certainly worth the amount of money you need to pay – plus we found the inclines work brilliantly and we also like the pre-set programmes which eliminates a lot of the guesswork in terms of planning and tracking.
Delivery tends to be fast in a few days and the delivery crew from Argos are really helpful when it comes to the delivery schedule. Overall we would recommend it highly if you want to take training at home seriously, toning up or losing weight, especially for beginners and especially for the Winter months when outdoor running can be a challenge
Have you any personal experience yourself with using a Reebok GT30 Treadmill? If possible, please share your own feedback and experiences good or bad by leaving a comment in the comment box section provided below…
Still unsure about a treadmill under the Reebok Brand??? Then feel free to compare 3 further popular options outlined below that may be of interest to you…