If you are thinking about buying the Magic Life Exercise bike in the coming days or weeks, then make sure to check out this Magic Life Exercise Bike review which will outline all the key features you need to know along with all the main pros and cons that we came across that hopefully will be of interest to you. To give you an idea on the price levels, only price guides can be shown at the time of this review so please make sure to view the piece checkers provided below which will help ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
For easier navigation, our review for the Magic Life Exercise bike will be split into 5 main parts so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most. If you have the time, feel free also to check out the demo videos below which shows you how to assemble the pedals on this exercise bike from Magic Life plus beginner workouts further down on this page.
Video Insert: How to assemble the pedals on the Magic Life Exercise bike
Exercise Bike Review Content
- Part 1: Brief Overview with FAQ’s
- Part 2: Magic Life Exercise Bike features and dimensions
- Part 3: Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Other Brands to Compare (prices)
- Part 5: Conclusion
Read also: Our Dripex Treadmill review here
Part 1: Brief Overview
|Model:||Foldable, Upright and Recumbent Bike|
|Weight capacity:||264 Ibs or 120kg or 18.9 stone|
|Resistance:||10 levels magnetic resistance|
|Warranty:||12 months from date of purchase|
|Best place to buy:||Amazon UK – View stock status here|
FAQ’s for the Magic Life Foldable Exercise Bike:
- Q1. Is there any assembly support available for this bike?
- A. Yes but it will cost you over £50 extra (you are better off doing it yourself)
- Q2. What is the maximum weight capacity it can hold?
- A. It is suitable for people up to 120kg (or nearly 18.9 stone or 264 Ibs)
- Q3. What are the dimensions when folded?
- A. The dimensions when folded are only 12.6 inches long by 16.5 inches wide by 53.5 inches high
- Q4. Can it monitor your heart rate or pulse rate?
- A. Yes, it has the heart rate monitor sensors on the handlebars
- Q5. What are the assembled dimensions for this Magic Life exercise bike?
- A. The assembled dimensions are 41 inches high by 37.8 inches wide by 16.5 inches deep
- Q6. Can the height of the seat be adjusted for taller people?
- A. Yes, there are 7 settings where the seat heights can be adjusted
- Q7. What height levels for men and women is it suitable for?
- A. The guide heights for this bike range from 4 foot 5 inches to 6 foot 7 inches
- Q8. How many levels of resistance are provided?
- A. There are 10 levels of magnetic resistance to work through
- Q9. Is the a smart phone holder included?
- A. No, unfortunately there is no holder for your smart phone but it can be placed on the LCD monitor
- Q10. How do you attach the pedals as they seem difficult?
- A. The pedals screw on the opposite way and check out the video outlined above for visual demonstrations
Read also: Our list of popular Knee supports here
Part 2: Magic Life Exercise Bike - Features & Dimensions
Magic Life Folding Exercise Bike
Exercise Bike Overview
Suitable for both men and women
Adjustable magnetic resistant levels
Recumbent and upright bike - 7 seat height adjustable settings
Minimum height 4 foot 5 inches - Maximum height 6 foot 7 inches
Pulse sensors on handlebars - Digital tracker screen included
Maximum weight capacity 120kg
Resistant pulleys included
12 month warranty
Exercise Bike Description:
- This popular exercise bike from Magic Life offers a range of different flexibilities to suit your individual needs such as the upright and recumbent cycling exercises and offers good value overall as you should be able to get your hands on it for less than £180 when seen at the time of this review. The big advantage here is the folding ability for people who live in small living spaces so that it can be stored away neatly after use while taking up minimum space at the same time
- When folded, the dimensions are 53.5 by 16.5 by 12.6 inches and when it is assembled, the dimensions are 41 by 37.8 by 16.5 inches and it offers a weight capacity of 120kg or 18.9 stone which would be on the higher scale when it comes to foldable exercise bikes (many others are only 100kg capacity). For heights, it can be used by people who are 4 foot 5 inches up to 6 foot 7 inches so again it caters for most people which is backed with the adjustable 7 height seat settings provided.
- Unlike other exercise bikes, you have the resistant bands for toning your arms here that work great for additional muscle workouts and you have 10 different levels of magnetic resistance to work through. There is the pulse sensors on the handle bars and the digital LCD screen tracks all the main parameters such as speed, calories, timings and distances. You can even place your tablet on the screen if you want to watch your home entertainment or listen to your favourite tunes.
- The pedals work great and keep your feet secured for harder workout pedalling, the seat is comfortable on your rear end and it comes backed with a 12 month warranty for your added protection.
Price Guide: Less than £180 @ Amazon UK
Magic Life Exercise Bike Dimensions
Assembled 41 high by 37.8 wide by 16.5 deep inches
Weight capacity 264 Ibs or 120kg or 18.9 stone
Seat heights can be adjusted to 7 levels
Height guide for people 4.5 ft to 6.7 ft
Folded 12.6 long by 16.5 wide by 53.5 high inches
Magnetic resistance levels x 10
2 arm resistant pulley bands for arm toning
Part 3: Pros and Cons - Advantages and Disadvantages
Pros for the Magic Life Exercise Bike
- Folds down easily for easy storage in small living spaces
- Can be used in upright or recumbent positions unlike many other foldable bikes
- Includes the resistant bands that don’t come with most other branded exercise bikes
- You get the protection with a 12 month warranty for your investment
- Having the adjustable seat heights are great to suit a wide range of people’s height levels
- Made with good solid construction so it can handle a heavier weight capacity up to 120kg
- Roller wheels are included in the feet to help with mobility around your home
- Noise levels were better than expected and the seat was comfortable after 30 minute sessions
- Overall, it offers good value at the price point as it’s not too expensive for the average home owner – plus it is well constructed with an optimised design to maximise you calorie burning workout sessions
Cons for the Magic Life Exercise Bike
- No water bottle holder is provided to help keep you hydrated while you workout
- Some of the lower levels of magnetic resistance would be considered a waste of time – only the top 3 or 4 were found useful in any significant way
- Would question the accuracy of the LCD digital tracker – some of the data seemed to be a bit off
- Assembly is trickier that we thought – it can take up to 1 hour to assemble depending on your DIY skill levels.
- Some of the tools provided for assembly are just about average and getting on the pedals and the pedal straps was more difficult than expected.
- Isolated reports have been seen with squeaking noises from the pedals after a period of time
Part 4: Other Brands to Compare
If you need to consider cheaper lower priced Exercise bikes than the Magic Life Exercise bike, then check out 2 further popular brands as follows from Esprit and Ultra Sports that are worth checking out before you make your final decision…
Video Insert: Exercise Bike 20 minute Workout for Beginners
View also: Recommended Knee supports here
Part 5: Our Conclusion
Starting off anyway, it is difficult to find any major fault with it in any way to be fair. Time will tell in a few months if it can stand up to the test of time but for the initial test, it was certainly a lot more impressive than originally thought. It is not the best exercise bike we have ever used but it certainly offers good value for the amount of money you need to spend. In addition, it offers a hell of a lot more than your cheaper foldable exercise bike that you see on sale elsewhere for less than £100. It is a solid piece of equipment that can be folded up easily and you can get your 30 minute workout session done easily in front of the TV or placing your tablet on top of the LCD screen monitor if needed.
It may not be enough for the elite Athletes out there but it is certainly good enough for the average home owner in our opinion as it includes the resistant bands also that are not available on most other exercise bikes. Would we buy it? Yes, without hesitation and further information along with updated prices and reviews can be double checked below…
Magic Life Exercise Bike Community Feedback
Have you ever used the Magic Life Foldable Exercise Bike yourself in the recent past? Anything positive or negative to report for us?
If possible, feel free to educate the wider fitness community by leaving your opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below…