Hi all - Are you considering buying a JLL Treadmill in the coming days or weeks? Then make sure to check out this detailed JLL Treadmill review which will outline everything you need to know to help you make your final decision. This review will inform you if it can meet your own expectations and requirements, the advantages, pros, disadvantages, cons and also all the key features that you need to be aware of. A number of frequently asked questions about this treadmill will also be outlined in this review that will be of interest to you along with a summary of the main features that it has to offer.
At the time of this review, only guide prices can be submitted as prices can change slightly from month to month so please make sure to view the price checker outlined below to ensure you get the most accurate up to date price information.
Treadmill Review Overview:
|Model:||S300 Digital Folding Treadmill|
|Price Levels:||Approx £350 to £460 (at the time of this review)|
|Warranty:||2 years Parts and Labour|
|Cheapest Place to Buy:||Amazon UK - View Available Stocks Here|
|Orders Online:||Yes, Orders Accepted Online|
|Deliveries:||Location dependant, tends to be 1 to 7 working days|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Are tools included for the assembly process?
A. Yes, all the necessary tools for assembly are included.
Q. Does it outline Miles / hr or Kilometres / hr?
A. The speed is displayed in Kilometres per hour only
Q. What sizes are the running decks?
A. The deck for the S400 is 135cm by 45cm and the S300 is 123cm by 41cm
Q. Is there Bluetooth technology included?
A. Yes, it is included in the S400 model
Q. What is the maximum speed for the S300?
A. The maximum speed is 10 miles per hour or 16 km/hr
Q. Is the assembly and unpacking difficult?
A. Ideally a second person should be used as it is large, robust and heavy for unpacking and assembling
JLL Treadmill Review
The JLL S300 Digital Folding Treadmill
- This treadmill model number S300 under the JLL brand has a speed range that will operate from 0.3 to 16kmh and has a range of inclines that can be chosen that work up to 20 different levels. There are 15 different programmes built in to choose from and 3 of these are manual which means that they can be customised to suit whatever programmes you wish to set for your own individual needs.
- There is the LCD monitor which is 5 inches in size and it will display times taken, speed levels, distance travelled, your heart rate and also the calories used throughout your workout session. It also has the new generation digital 2.5HP motor which can stand the test of time.
- In terms of cover, you get the 2 years parts and labour warranty, a lifetime warranty on the frame and also 5 years motor cover which is excellent when compared elsewhere across several other brands in the industry. There are also the high-powered speakers available to keep you motivated and entertained and the running deck area is 123cm in length and 41cm in width.
- This model is foldable using the soft drop technology and it has the built-in wheels which makes it easy to transport around within your home when not in use. There is also the 16-point cushion deck absorption system to help protect your joints and reduce the level of impact and also the water bottle holders built in to keep you saturated and prevent dehydration.
- The maximum user weight allowance for this model is 120kgs or 18.89 stone and the price range when last seen on sale was in the £370 to £450 region which should be double checked below.
- Great warranty available – Frame = Lifetime, Motor = 5 years, Parts & Labour = 2 years.
- Super range of programmes available plus easy to use and a great sized running deck of 123cm by 41cm
- MP3, iPad and iPhone connectivity to keep you entertained as you train.
- There is the 16-point cushion deck absorption system to reduce impact on your joints.
- Large LCD Backlight display allows easy tracking of your sessions.
- Soft drop technology allows easy folding and storage within your home and quite easy to assemble
- You can insert your iPod, iPhone or your MP3 into the AUX port or insert a flash drive with music into the USB port provided.
- 2kmh slower than the Adidas T16 / Everlast T8 / Reebok ZR10 Treadmills and 4kmh slower than the Reebok Jet 300
- Slower than the Reebok One GT60 by 4kmh and no batteries are included and smaller running deck size than the S400 Model (135 x 45cm vs 123 vs 41cm)
- Quite heavy and the initial set up will be difficult for some – best to get a second pair of hands for assistance
- You need to avoid placing the treadmill in a damp room or outdoor garage to avoid the effect of corrosion and some minor issues have been reported with the strength of the motor lasting over time.
- Overall, we have found this to be an excellent piece of equipment and has a fair price and good value for the amount of money you have to spend.
A summary of the main features is outlined below:
Key Points – Performance / Warranty
- Speed: 0.3 kmh to 16 kmh
- Programmes: 15 including 3 Manual
- Inclines: 20 Available
- Speakers: High Powered
- Connectivity: iPod, iPhone, MP3
- User Weight: Max 120kg / 18.9 stone.
- Warranty: 2 years parts & Labour
- Motor Cover: 5 Years
- Frame: Lifetime Guarantee
- Arm: Hydraulic
- Age: Must be 12 years+
Key points – Motor / Absorption / Dimensions
- Motor: 2.5 CHP Digital Motor
- Control: Digital Technology
- Absorption: Advanced Shock Absorption
- Deck: 16 Point Cushion
- Monitor: 5 inches
- Entertainment: Advanced Options Provided
- LCD: Bright & Easy to read & operate
- Folding: Soft Drop Technology
- Weight: 57.5kg
- Size: L158 by W70 by H128
- Use: Domestic only
Further Images are also outlined below about these key features:
Further JLL Treadmill Options
Please note that there are 2 other alternatives in the JLL Treadmill range namely the JLL T350 Digital Folding Treadmill and the JLL S400 Digital Folding Treadmill that are worth a closer look also as follows:
Need to Look Elsewhere?
If you are still undecided about the JLL Treadmills outlined here, then take a quick look also at 2 other alternatives outlined below which are worth a closer look before making your final decision…
Optional Feedback to Educate Others?
Have you any personal experiences of using JLL Treadmills yourself?
Then please educate the UK wider community by leaving your feedback (good or bad) in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!
Finally, I would like to thank you sincerely for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read this review and best of luck with your own fitness goals in the weeks and months ahead.