Do you need to learn more about the JLL T350 Folding Treadmill? If you are thinking about buying it over the next few days, then please make sure to check out our detailed JLL T350 Treadmill review which will give you all the information you need so you can decide for yourself if indeed this is the treadmill for you or not. In the event, that you are not 100% satisfied, then check out our highly rated alternative recommendations at the end of this page that cost more or less the same as the JLL T350 Treadmill and they are backed with tons of positive customer reviews.
So that you have a better overview of what this treadmill is all about, please make sure to check out the video inserts below that will only take a few moments of your time as they will give a greater insight of the assembly process, its capabilities and what it can offer you. All the necessary dimension and feature information are included as well as all the main pros and cons that we came across including an overview of feedback from the general public so that you get a more balanced review from us. As price guides can only be shown for this review, please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to help ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
|Brand Model||JLL T350 Digital Folding Treadmill|
|Max speed:||Up to 18 km per hour|
|Motor Power:||Peak 4.5HP|
|Warranty:||2 years parts and labour and 5 years on the motor|
|Best place to buy:||Amazon UK – View updated prices here|
Video Insert: How to Assemble the JLL T350 Treadmill
Frequently Asked Questions for the JLL T350 Treadmill:
- Q1, What are the minimum and maximum speeds?
- A, The minimum speed is 0.3km per hour and the maximum speed is 18 km per hour
- Q2, Are there any pre-set programmes?
- A, Yes, you have the choice of using 20 different pre-set programmes
- Q3, Are there any loud speakers and blue tooth connectivity?
- A, Yes, both the Bluetooth connectivity and the loud speakers are included in the design
- Q4, How much does it cost to get it delivered and assembled?
- A, Delivery is included in the price but the assembly if needed will be around £60 to £80 extra
- Q5, What are the boxed dimensions?
- A, The box dimensions are 170cm long by 30.5cm high by 76cm wide
- Q6, Does it included any oil lubricants for the running deck?
- A, Yes, a small bottle of oil for lubricating the running deck is included to get you started
- Q7, What is the maximum weight capacity allowed?
- A, The maximum weight guide for this treadmill is 18.9 stone or 120kg
- Q8, Does it have any transport wheels to assist in mobility?
- A, Yes, there are 2 roller wheels integrated into the front for easier mobility to your ideal location
- Q9, Is it difficult to fold down after use?
- A, No as you have the soft drop folding mechanism to allow a smooth transition from upright to folding positions
- Q10, What are the assembled and folded dimensions?
- A, The folded dimensions are 82L by 70W by 146H cm and the assembled dimensions are 158K by 70W by 128H cm
JLL T350 Folding Treadmill Review – Key Features
JLL T350 Digital Folding Treadmill
3 custom programmes - Total 20 pre-set programmes
Motor power peak 4.5HP
Inclines levels x 20 - Speed 0.3 to 18 km/hr
Loud speakers and USB port
2 year parts & labour warranty - 5 year motor warranty
Maximum weight capacity 120kg
- This folding treadmill from JLL comes complete with a host of different features and entertainment tools for you to choose from when using this treadmill to keep you motivated on the running deck for longer and you should be able to get your hands on it for less than £550 when seen at the time of this review.
- It has a powerful peak 4.5HP motor and it provides you with 20 inclines levels to choose from as well as 20 different programmes for you to work through – there are programs here that can be customised for your own preferences as well. From an entertainment point of view, it comes with the MP3 USB connection, Bluetooth connectivity for your smart device and there are loud speakers built in so there is no need to worry about wearing any head phones
- The dimensions when assembled are 158cm long by 70cm wide by 128cm high, the running deck dimensions are 121cm by 41cm and the maximum weight capacity allowance is 120kg or nearly 19 stone weight. You get a great selection of running speeds to choose from that range from 0.3 km per hour up as far as 18 km per hour, the weight of the treadmill itself is 59kg and there are roller wheels integrated into the front frame to help with mobility.
- To help with the folding mechanism, it has the soft drop technology to allow a safer folding system for your hands and you get a superior warranty protection with 5 years on the motor and 2 years for parts and labour once registered online which is great to know in the background when you are making an investment of this size. Finally, to help with impact absorption, the deck is designed with a 16 point absorption cushion deck to help protect your joints, knees and ankles and the dimensions of the LCD digital monitor display is 5 inches in size
Price Guide: £500 to £550 @ Amazon UK
Box Dimensions – JLL T350 Treadmill
Length 1.7m by width 76cm by height 30.5cm
Power cable to the mains included
Plus safety key, tools and deck lubrication oil
Treadmill Dimensions – JLL T350 Treadmill
Assembled: 158L by 70W by 128H cm
Folded: 82L by 70W by 146H cm
Running deck: 121cm long by 41cm wide
Entertainment Support – JLL T350 Treadmill
High powered speakers so no need for head phones
Bluetooth connectivity to your smart device
Includes USB connection for music or charging
Key Features – JLL T350 Treadmill
Includes the soft drop technology for safer folding
Integrated pulse sensors to track heart rates
Roller transport wheels help to support mobility
Pros for the JLL T350:
- You get great warranty protection cover with 5 years on the motor and 2 years for parts and labour which is superior to many other brands
- There is the USB port, Bluetooth connection and loud speakers which again are not always available from premium treadmill brands
- You can customise the first 3 programs to your own preferences or work through the remaining 17 pre-set programmes for a good varied workout session routine – different programmes for different days of the week
- The deck size is plenty big enough for longer strides coming in at 41cm wide by 121cm long
- Lower priced treadmills don’t always offer inclines but you get 20 different inclines included with this JLL treadmill
- The power of the motor is strong and durable and you have the ability to run at faster speeds up to 18 km per hour where many other treadmills have a max speed of 15 or 16 km per hour
- For added safety, it has the hydraulic soft drop folding mechanism and the roller wheels to support mobility from one room to the next
- Inclines can be done automatically without you having to adjust them manually when you choose specific pre-set programmes
Cons for the JLL T350:
- This treadmill is designed only for home use – it cannot be used in any commercial or business like settings
- There are no display setting for miles per hour so you are limited to km per hour only
- Isolated cases have been seen where there was issues with the motor alignment which resulted in unexpected loud noises.
- Customer service care for any potential issues that may arise seem to be quite poor – especially when it comes to any technical or structural faults or belt issues
- Some of the structural frame parts seems to be a little flimsy and could be sturdier, especially when using the handlebars either side for balance support
- Regular ongoing maintenance work and belt tightening adjusting is required on your end so make sure to read the manual and follow the steps required.
- Even though the deck is 41cm wide, it is still slightly narrower than what we would like (wider decks are outlined below)
- While we didn’t experience any issues with a noisy belt, there has been reports of others who had experienced it which should be pointed out - plus belt slippages after oiling has been reported
Alternative Treadmill Brands
If you are still on the fence with this JLL T350 treadmill, then make sure to check out 2 further brands namely the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill and the JTX Sprint 3 Fitness Treadmill that we recommend also summarised briefly as follows
Alternative 1: Reebok Jet 100 Series Foldable Treadmill
Offers a maximum speed level of 16 km per hour - Slightly lower weight capacity of 110kg
Includes a blower cooling fan to reduce sweating
Bluetooth, loud speaker and MP3 connection
Lower number of inclines available – 12 in total
More programmes to work through – 24 in total - Slightly larger running deck of 131cm by 43cm
Hand pulse sensors and soft drop hydraulics
Longer 10 year warranty on the motor - Plus same 2 year warranty on parts and labour
Price Guide: £550 to £650 @ Argos UK
Alternative 2: JTX Sprint 3 Foldable Treadmill
Swift next day delivery from West Sussex
Premium high grade electric treadmill - Offers a maximum speed of 16 km per hour
Assembled size is 162L x74W x 150H cm - Can be folded down to 105L x 74W x 150H cm
Local UK based customer service support team - Excellent reviews, feedback and 12 inclines
Superb impact absorption with 8 point Cushionstep
Maximum user weight capacity allowed is 120kg
Large number up to 40 programmes included
Price Guide: £550 to £650 @ JTX Fitness UK
To add further clarity of how the JLL T350 Treadmill compares to both the Reebok Jet 100 and the JTX Sprint 3 Treadmills, feel free to check out the comparison table provided below. Reebok offers the longest warranty on the motor, the JTX Sprint 3 offers more programmes and they both offer larger running decks than JLL T350 Treadmill – again feel free to make whatever comparisons you need by going through the table outlined below…
|Treadmill||JLL T350||Reebok Jet 100||JTX Sprint 3|
|Max speed:||18 km/hr||16 km/hr||16 km/hr|
|Weight capacity:||Max 120kg||Max 110kg||Max 120kg|
|Motor warranty:||5 years||10 years||2 years|
|Parts/labour warranty:||2 years||2 years||2 years|
|Running deck:||121 x 41cm||130 x 43cm||129 x 46cm|
|Dimensions:||158 x 70 x 128cm||139 x 78 x 171 cm||162 x 74 x 150 cm|
View also: Sovnia exercise bike review here
After completing this review for the JLL T350 Treadmill, we hope the information here can help you out in some small way and perhaps point you in the right direction on what route you should take. Some of the older issues seems to be rectified but when it comes to a foldable Treadmill, this certainly gives you great flexibility in a small compact size to keep it as small as possible when folded up after use.
Time will tell how it performs over the next few months but starting off anyway, we were certainly impressed with the overall package, features and entertainment support and having the long warranty in the background certainly goes a long way to protect you and your investment in the future. Like any other machine that gets a pounding so to speak (by your feet), you need to make sure to keep the machine fully maintained and take care to read the manual especially when it comes to looking after the belt and the running deck surface.
JLL T350 Treadmill Community Feedback
Have you ever used a JLL T350 Treadmill yourself in the past? Did it live up to your own expectations?
If possible, feel free to educate others in the wider community by leaving your opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below…