Are you thinking about buying a Branx Fitness Treadmill in the UK over the next couple of days? If so, then make sure to check out our detailed Branx Treadmill review that will cover everything you need to know and will cover 3 different treadmills under this brand so that you have more than just 1 option when it comes to making any final decision. Our focus will be on the higher spec Branx Fitness Elite Pro Runner treadmill to find out how good it really is but we will also include the lower spec Branx Fitness Energy Pro Runner model and the Branx Fitness Cardio Pro treadmill models and a comparison table for all 3 is outlined further down on this page for easier viewing.
Our review will include a series of FAQ’s that tend to come up that hopefully can answer some of the queries that you may possibly have and a selection of video inserts that you can watch which will give you a better understanding of how you should use a treadmill and the things to avoid. Included also will be an outline of all they key features they offer along with the dimensions to plan for and the main pros and cons that we came across which should be of interest to you further down on this page.
Branx Fitness Overview
This company are based in Hertfordshire and their exact address is Flint Park, Barley Road, Flint Cross Royston in Hertfordshire (code SG8 7PU) and they can be contacted directly on 01763 802124 for any queries that you may have or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Their opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
Map Location – Branx Fitness Ltd
Read also: Our review for the Horizon Fitness Treadmill
Branx Treadmill Overview
|Model:||Branx Fitness Foldable Elite Runner Pro Treadmill|
|Motor Power:||Peak power 6.5 HP|
|Deck size:||140cm long by 48cm wide|
|Speed levels:||Up to 21 km per hour or 13 miles per hour|
|Warranty:||Motor and frame 5 years, parts and labour 2 years|
|Best place to buy:||Amazon UK – View updated prices here|
Frequently Asked Questions - Elite Runner Pro:
- Q1, How big is this treadmill once fully assembled?
- A, The area you need to plan for the dimensions are 133cm high by 185cm long by 80cm deep
- Q2, How small can it be folded up for storage?
- A, The dimensions once folded are 90cm long by 80cm deep by 155cm high
- Q3, What level of power is provided by the motor?
- A, The standard power is a 3.5 HP motor with a peak of 6.5 HP
- Q4, What is the heaviest weight it can handle?
- A, The maximum weight capacity guide for the Elite Runner Pro is 160kg or 25 stone
- Q5, Can you buy treadmill lubricant oil for this treadmill?
- A, Yes, they supply a container of oil that is usually priced around £5 to £7 (or 3 for £15)
- Q6, What size is the running deck provided?
- A, The Elite Runner Pro running deck dimensions are 140cm long by 48cm wide
- Q7, How many programs and inclines are available to use?
- A, This treadmill has a total of 24 programs and 22 auto inclines to choose from
- Q8, How big the LCD digital display screen for visibility?
- A, This LCD screen for tracking your sessions is 6 inches
- Q9, How long is the power cord to the socket?
- A, The length of the power to the mains is approx. 1.5m long
- Q10, What are the box dimensions?
- A, The dimensions of the box when delivered are 185cm long by 82cm wide by 38cm high
Branx Fitness Elite Runner Pro Treadmill Features
Branx Fitness Foldable Elite Runner Pro Treadmill
Foldable treadmill for home use
Gym quality for serious athletes - 22 levels of incline available
Power 3.5CHP/ Peak 6.5 HP - 24 Programs to choose from
Deck size 140cm by 48cm - 10 point cushion absorption
Bluetooth connectivity included - Max speed up to 21km per hour
Assembled 133H by 185L by 80Dcm
Motor and frame warranty 5 years - Parts and labour warranty 2 years
- This Elite Runner Pro treadmill model from Branx Fitness can be bought both on their online store as well as on the Amazon Platform and it comes with lots of positive customer reviews which was great to see at the initial part of this review. They have gained some recognition, trust and belief in their brand as it has become one the more popular models for serious athletes looking to maintain or improve on their own fitness levels.
- The overall frame and design is solid, strong and robust and offers heavy duty support for the heavier athlete with a weight of up to 160kg or 25 stone. It offers a speed level up to 21 km per hour, auto incline settings up to 22 options and there are 24 programs already built in for you to try out and experiment with – specific programs can be used at certain days of the week to mix the sessions up a bit. You have the Bluetooth connection that can be connected to your audio source and play music with the loud speakers built in
- There is the safety clip to be attached to your clothes for your protection, the LCD screen is 6 inches and you have a series of quick button functions to get the maximum out of your training to track heart rates, speed levels, split timings, distances, calorie burning and the folding is supported with a hydraulic arm so there is no heavy lifting involved. You will need to buy some treadmill oil to keep the belt lubricated over time, you get a power cable length to the mains of 1.53m long and the high quality belt comes with a thickness of 1.9mm for extra performance. The weight is quite heavy at 78kg and the box dimensions are 185L by 82W by 38H cm
- The dimensions once assembled are 133cm hight by 185cm long by 80cm deep, the running deck is 140m by 48cm which is plenty big enough for faster strides and the dimensions once folded up are 155cm high by 90cm long by 80cm deep. They are backed with the quality control certificates for GE standards in ISO9001 and CE, ROHS, EN957 and it comes backed with a 2 year warranty for parts and labour and 5 years for both the frame and the motor.
Price Guide: Over £900 level @ Amazon UK
Branx Elite Pro Runner Folded
Fold up easily into place and locks tight
Supported with German made hydraulic arm
Folded dimensions 155H x 90L x 80D cm
Branx Elite Pro Runner Assembled
10 point cushion system to reduce impact
Assembled dimensions 133H x 185L x 80D cm
Running deck is 48cm wide by 140cm long
Branx Elite Pro Runner Handlebars
Controls integrated into handlebars
Allows easier adjustments to be made
Increase or decrease workout intensities
Branx Elite Pro Runner Inclines
22 levels of inclines provided
Adjusted automatically rather than manually
Can be placed over a specific mat or rug
Branx Elite Pro Runner LCD display
User friendly control and easy to read data
Screen size is 6 inches for tracking workouts
Records calories, pulse, times, distances and speed
Branx Elite Pro Runner Controllers
Safety clip for your added protection
Holders either side for water / smart device
24 auto programs built in to choose from
Video Insert: General Treadmill Running Tips for Beginners
Elite Runner Pro - Pros vs the Cons
These pros and cons are an overview of what we believe are the main points that are worth noting on both sides based on our initial research and review. It also includes an overview of other reviews reported across the market so that you get a more balanced review approach.
Pros for the Elite Runner Pro:
- You get the higher speed of 21 km per hour which is certainly not available on all premium branded treadmills
- The noise level is lower than expected and the running deck size is more than adequate for longer strides and faster paces.
- You have the Bluetooth connectivity to connect to your audio source or listen to music to keep you on the deck for longer
- A comfortable running surface is provided which comes supported with the 10 point absorption impact system
- You have the mode key for setting specific targets be it time, distance or calories
- The deck size is plenty big enough for larger strides, assembly is simple, the controls are easy to manage and the customer support from Branx Fitness is there 7 days a week in the background which is good to know
- Instead of getting just a 1 year warranty like many other cheaper brands, you get a superb warranty protection cover here of 5 years for labour/parts and 5 years for the frame and the motor which goes a long way to protect your investment
Cons for the Elite Runner Pro:
- The price level is on the high side so it is certainly not for everyone – you need a higher level of disposable income than normal.
- Extra charges will apply outside of the UK mainland – different rates for different areas
- You will need an extra set of hands when it comes to assembly and final placement as this treadmill is very heavy at nearly 80kg weight
- The cooling fan helps you out to some degree but it could be more powerful especially for longer running sessions
- The programs are quite good but there could a wider range of faster paced programs as well in our humble opinion
- You have no option to monitor speed in miles per hour as it is set up for km per hour only
- There is no option to customise the programs permanently and the speakers are basic enough when compared to high end speakers
Video Insert: Don’t Try These at Home – Funny Clips Included!
Branx Elite Runner Pro vs Energy Pro vs Cardio Pro
There are lower priced treadmills available from Branx Fitness such as the Energy Pro and the Cardio Pro models so if you are someone seeking a lower priced solution, then check out these 2 further alternatives summarised briefly as follows
Alternative 1: Branx Fitness Foldable Energy Pro Treadmill
Key Features in Summary:
High quality entry level foldable treadmill
Lower peak motor power 5 HP - Lower max speed level of 16.5 km per hour
16 auto inclines with 12 programmes
Maximum user weight capacity 125kg - Maximum height guide is 6 ft tall
Smaller running deck dimensions 120cm x 42cm
Cooling fan, Bluetooth, speakers & 5 inch LCD screen - Soft drop folding hydraulic system
5 year warranty cover on motor and frame - 2 year warranty for any parts and labour
Price Guide: £550 to £650 level @ Amazon UK
Alternative 2: Branx Fitness Foldable Cardio Pro Treadmill
Key Features in Summary:
Suitable for intermediate and elite runners - Powerful peak motor power of 6 HP
Maximum speed level of 17.5 km per hour - 20 auto inclines with 12 program choices
Maximum user weight capacity 130kg - Running deck dimensions 125cm by 45cm
Bluetooth with speakers and cooling fan - Soft drop folding hydraulic system
Smart impact shock absorption deck system
2 year warranty for any parts and labour
5 year warranty cover on motor and frame
Price Guide: £650 to £750 level @ Amazon UK
Comparison Table – Branx Fitness Treadmill
To make sure you know the differences between these 3 treadmills, then feel free to check out the comparison table below where you can see how all the different features, dimensions, deck sizes, inclines and max user weights are all compared side by side.
|Branx Treadmill||Elite Runner Pro||Energy Pro||Cardio Pro|
|Motor power:||Peak 6.5 HP||Peak 5 HP||Peak 6 HP|
|Inclines:||22 levels||16 levels||20 levels|
|Deck Size:||140 x 48cm||120 x 42cm||125 x 45cm|
|Speed level km:||Max 21 km/hr||Max 16.5 km/hr||Max 17.5 km/hr|
|Speed level mph:||Max 13 mph||Max 10.25 mph||Max 10.9 mph|
|Dimensions:||133H x 185L x 80D cm||125H x 153L x 68D cm||132H x 165L x 73D cm|
|Folded:||155H x 90L x 80D cm||122H x 84L x 68D cm||142H x 85L x 73D cm|
|Max user weight:||160kg / 25 stone||125kg / 19.7 stone||130kg / 20.5 stone|
|Soft drop system:||Hydraulics||Hydraulics||Hydraulics|
|Motor Warranty:||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Frame Warranty:||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Parts/labour warranty:||2 years||2 years||2 years|
Read also: Our review for the Lontek Treadmill here
After completing this Branx Treadmill review, we hope our work here can give you some ideas to think about and perhaps shed some light on what direction or what next steps you should take. We have included various video inserts, a comparison table, key features, dimension information and all the main pros and cons that we came across so you should have a better knowledge now about these treadmills and their capabilities. Assembly is not all that bad, they are built with a solid design, they are robust and they are heavy duty to cater for the heavier and larger athlete up to 25 stone weight.
The Elite Runner Pro feels almost like a Gym quality treadmill in your own home and the Bluetooth, speed levels, auto inclines and running deck surface provide you with everything you need and more when it comes to a home based high quality treadmill. Having the longer warranty on the motor goes a long way, it folds up nicely and easily with the hydraulic arm and you have a UK based support team as backup which again goes a long way as well as the faster speed up to 21 km per hour
Would we buy the Elite Runner Pro? Without hesitation it would have to be a big yes as it caters for various people be it elite runners, keep fitters, large and small athletes and further information along with updated prices and reviews can be double checked below…
Branx Fitness Treadmill Community Feedback
Have you ever used a Branx Fitness Treadmill yourself in the recent past? Did you prefer the Elite Runner Pro, Cardio Pro or the Energy Pro and why?
If possible, feel free to educate others in the wider community by leaving your opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below…