Are you thinking about buying a Lontek Treadmill in the coming days? If so, then please make sure to take a quick look through our detailed Lontek Treadmill review so you can find out for yourself if indeed this is the treadmill for you or not.
Our focus will be on the Lontek X510 and Lontek U3 Folding treadmills where one is significantly cheaper than the other which in turn gives you more than just 1 option when it comes to making any final decisions. You can also compare the prices of 2 other Lontek treadmills further down on this page which could possibly end up saving you some money in the process while you are here today.
Our Lontek Treadmill review will include some video inserts that you can check out in your own time to give you some basic tips when starting to use a treadmill plus a series of frequently asked questions that tend to come up which hopefully can answer some of queries that you may possibly have.
In addition, we will also outline all the main pros and cons that we came across as well as all the features, functions and dimensional information that you need to know in advance of making any possible purchase.
Read also: Our Citysports Treadmill review here
|Brand Model||Lontek X510 Treadmill and Lontek U3 Treadmill|
|Motor power:||1.5 HP to 2.0 HP|
|Maximum speed:||From 10km per hour to 15 km per hour|
|Weight capacity:||From 90kg to 100kg|
|Customer Support:||Call 01562 312087 Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm|
|Best place to buy:||Sports & Leisure UK (Shenstone) - View Stocks Here|
Lontek Treadmills available online in Shenstone - Location below
Video Insert: Treadmill Support Tips for Beginners
FAQ’s that tend to come up:
- Q1, Does it require assembly work?
- A, No, the good thing to know is that this treadmill is more or less all pre-assembled for you from the box
- Q2, Does it include any integrated loud speakers?
- A, Yes, there are loud speakers included for music playing
- Q3, What is the size of the running deck?
- A, The running deck dimensions are 121cm long by 41cm wide (X510 model)
- Q4, What are the assembled dimensions?
- A, The Lontek X510 assembled dimensions are 151cm long by 69cm wide by 115cm high
- Q5, What are the folded dimensions after use?
- A, Once folded up, the dimensions are 26cm long by 69cm wide by 147cm high
- Q6, What are the maximum weights they can carry?
- A, The Lontek X510 is designed for people less than 90kg and the Lontek U3 is designed for people less than 100kg
- Q7, What warranty cover protection is provided?
- A, You get a standard 1 year warranty protection from date of purchase for both
- Q8, Can it be connected to a fitness app via Bluetooth?
- A, Yes, you can use Bluetooth to get connected with the Gfit fitness app
- Q9, What level of power is provided by the motors?
- A, The Lontek X510 has a 1.5HP motor while the Lontek U3 has a 2.0 HP motor
- Q10, What levels of speed can they operate at?
- A, The faster Lontek U3 treadmill goes to 15km per hour while the Lontek X510 goes only to 10 km per hour
Read also: Our Magic Life Exercise Bike review here
Lontek Treadmill Review – 2 Options – Key Features
Option 1: Lontek X510 Foldable Treadmill
Bluetooth connection to the Gfit fitness app - Bottle holders, tablet holder & loud speakers
Maximum user weight capacity 90kg
Folds up for compact storage - 12 programmes to choose from
LCD tracking displays times, distance, calories & speed
Motor power of 1.5HP with running deck 121 by 41cm - Offers a speed level from 1 km/hr to 10 km/hr
Box dimensions are 156 by 76 by 27.5cm - Assembled 151L by 69W by 115H cm
Folded dimensions 26L by 69W by 147H cm - Warranty protection is 1 year
Price Guide: Under £300 @ Sports & Leisure
Lontek Treadmill X510 Folded
Folds up in 147cm high by 69cm wide by 26cm long
Can be laid flat or stored folded upright
Lontek Treadmill X510 Lubrication
Application of the deck oil in a specific location
Full instructions are included in the manual
Option 2: Lontek U3 Foldable Treadmill
Minimal assembly required – just fold out - Includes a holder for your smart phone or tablet
Also Bluetooth connectivity for the Gfit fitness app - This allows you to record or share your progress
Motor power is 2HP with running deck 121cm x 46cm - Includes the integrated loud speakers for music
LCD tracking of times, calories, distances and speeds - Offers a speed range from 1 to 15 km per hour
Safety clip is attached to your clothes for emergency stops
Assembled dimensions are 157L by 77W by 120W cm - Folded dimensions are 33.5L by 77W by 157H cm
Net weight is 50kg with a maximum user weight of 100kg - Warranty protection is also 12 months long
Price Guide: £300 - £450 @ Sports & Leisure
Advantages and Disadvantages – Lontek Treadmills
After reviewing these treadmills, here is a short list of the mains pros and cons which we came across that we hope will be of interest to you. It also includes an overview of feedback comments from the general public so that you get a more balanced view point review
Pros for the Lontek Treadmill
- You have the additional insert hole for the lubrication of the treadmill deck which you don’t see on many other treadmills
- They fold down a lot easier than expected and they provide a great way to save on space after use in such a compact folded size
- The holder for the tablet or smart phone works great to keep it tight and secure
- Unlike other treadmills, you don’t have to worry about any assembly work as it is more or less ready to go straight from the box
- The Bluetooth connection is quick and fast and you can use the Gfit app to monitor your progress or listen to music to keep you motivated on the deck for longer
Cons for the Lontek Treadmill
- There are no inclines available for more intensive workout sessions on these models (but are available on other coded models)
- The quality of the loud speakers could be somewhat better from what we have seen
- There is no alert system available when the deck oil should be applied (such as an alert light on the console to tell you when oil is needed)
- There are no button adjustments on the handle bars and there are no pulse sensors either for that matter which is disappointing
- Other brands can offer 2 to 3 years warranty on the motor but you only get 12 months here
- Not as powerful and sturdy as we would like for intense cardio sessions
Video Insert: How to get started with Treadmills
Read also: JLL T350 Treadmill review here
So that you fully understand the differences between these 2 treadmills, feel free to check out the comparison table below with compares both the X510 treadmill versus the U3 treadmills
|Treadmill||Lontek X510||Lontek U3|
|Motor:||1.5 HP||2.0 HP|
|Speeds:||1 to 10 km/hr||1 to 15 km/hr|
|Running deck:||121cm x 41cm||121cm x 46cm|
|Assembled dimensions:||151L x 69W x 115H cm||157L x 77W x 120H cm|
|Folded dimensions:||26L x 69W x 147H cm||33.5L x 77W x 157H cm|
|Weight:||38kg net||50kg net|
|Warranty:||12 months||12 months|
To ensure you have the best possible price, please make sure also to check out the prices for 2 other Lontek Treadmills below which could possibly save you some money while you are here. Both of these are electric motorised treadmills and can be used for light walking exercise routines as well are more challenging cardio sessions with inclines
View also: JLL S300 Treadmill review here
After completing our review for these 2 Lontek treadmills in the UK, we hope our work here has given you some direction and perhaps given you some ideas to think about. We have included 2 types of Lontek treadmills, all the main pros and cons, some FAQ’s as well as a detailed comparison table so you should have a clearer picture of what these treadmills are all about.
Which one would we recommend? Our preference would have to be the Lontek U3 Foldable Treadmill mainly because of the larger deck and more powerful motor and further images and updated prices can be double checked below at Sports & Leisure UK based in Shenstone…
Lontek Treadmill Community Feedback
Have you ever used Lontek Treadmill yourself in the recent past? Any positive or negative feedback to report?
If possible, feel free to educate others in the wider community by leaving your opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below…