Are you considering buying a manual foldable Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill in the coming days? If so, then make sure to take a quick look through our detailed Sunny Health and Fitness Treadmill review which will focus on the SF-T1407M manual and foldable treadmill as this one tends to have the lowest price in the UK. The range of treadmills from Sunny Health and Fitness from a UK perspective would be considered quite limited while the range of available treadmills from a US perspective is a lot more impressive and far superior from what we have seen. That being said, we have decided we would have a closer look at this Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T1407M Foldable Manual Walking Treadmill to see how it performs and to find out if indeed this could be the treadmill for you or not.
Included in our review will be a short series of frequently asked questions that may be able to help you out along with some video inserts that will only take a few moments of your time and they will give you a better overview of what this treadmill from Sunny Health and Fitness is all about. We will also outline the main pros and cons that we came across along with all the dimensional information which is important from a space availability point of view. As price guides can only be shown at the time of this review, please make sure to view the price checkers provided below which will help ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
View also: Our JLL motorised S300 Treadmill review here
Manual Treadmill Overview
|Model||Sunny Health & Fitness Manual Walking Treadmill (SF-T1407M)|
|Deck:||106cm long by 33cm wide|
|Weight capacity:||100kg or 220 lbs or 15.7 stone|
|Dimensions:||127cm high x 124cm long by 58cm wide|
|Best place to buy:||Amazon UK – View updated prices here|
Video Insert: Introduction to the manual Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q1, What is the fastest walking pace on this treadmill?
- A, From our experience and practice, you can get 4 to 6 km per hour walking paces here
- Q2, What is the size of the walking deck?
- A, The walking deck size is 106cm long by 33cm wide or 42 inches by 13 inches
- Q3, What are the dimensions when folded up?
- A, Once folded, the dimensions for storage are 50 inch high by 20 inch long by 23 inch deep
- Q4, How heavy is it to move around in your home?
- A, This treadmill has a net weight of approx. 24kg which is considered lightweight when it comes to treadmills
- Q5, What incline is this treadmill set up to?
- A, The incline setting for this manual treadmill has a default incline of 13.5%
- Q6, Do you need additional tools for the assembly?
- A, No, all the tools such as the hex key and spanner are included in the pack along with step by step instructions
- Q7, Can it be used for jogging also?
- A, We found it too difficult to manage when jogging so we recommend it for walking only
Read also: Our JLL motorised T350 Treadmill review here
Manual Treadmill Review – Sunny Health & Fitness
Manual Treadmill Overview
Foldable and manual treadmill with no motors - Small compact size and small walking deck
Designed for walking only with deck size 106 by 33cm - Assembled dimensions are 127 by 124 by 58 cm
Maximum user weight 220 lbs or 100kg or 15.7 stone
Mini tracking device for time, speed, calories and distance
Also includes the scan button for reviewing workouts - Dual flywheels to provide resistance
Non slip padded handlebars and roller transport wheels - Requires home assembly of 20 minutes on average
Incline is raised and fixed and cannot be adjusted
Price Guide: £130 - £180 @ Amazon UK
Maximum weight capacity 100kg / 220lbs
Handle bars and digital tracking monitor
Dual flywheels and dual roller wheels
Base support to provide balance and stability
Assembled dimensions 50 x 49 x 23 inches
Deck dimensions 42 x 13 inches
Folded dimensions 50 x 20 x 23 inches
Incline default setting is 13.5%
Pros for the SF-T1407M
- There are never any concerns about motor problems or motor warranties which is one less thing to worry about
- The price is a lot more competitive that your typical motorised treadmill so there are certainly a lot of savings to be made here
- You have no technical gadgets or complications to worry about as it has a very simple design and layout unlike you have with high tech treadmills
- There is no need to worry about any additional energy costs as it doesn’t need to be plugged into the mains – all you need are the batteries
- Unlike many other manual treadmills, you have the dual flywheels in place here to provide resistance and give you a more strenuous walking exercise which in turns burns more calories and gives you more of a challenge
- The incline is already set up for you so your walking exercises are that bit more difficult which again makes you sweat more and burn more calories faster
- Assembly is quick and easy to do and can be done in around 15 to 20 minutes depending on your level of DIY skills
- As the frame is smaller and compact, it can fit into your room in a corner of your house without having to take up too much space
Cons for the SF-T1407M
- There is no automatic incline system in place so you will have to adjust all the inclines manually
- You have no Bluetooth connections, no loud speakers, no fitness apps and no USB / Aux ports either so there are huge limitations when it comes to keeping you entertained and motivated as you are taking your long walks – you better have a TV or stereo close by!
- The monitor is very small and would be considered on the cheaper end of the scale – this could be a whole lot better
- The size of the running deck is a lot smaller that we imagined – not suited for people over 6 ft in our opinion with long strides. Plus it is also a lot narrower than your traditional running deck
- Delivery times can be unreliable and very slow especially with the new rules and regulations in place
- The incline is set and cannot be adjusted higher or lower and there is no capabilities to monitor your heart or pulse rates
- Issues of the belt going to one side have been reported without being able to adjust it and losing the smooth belt traction after a few months can happen in some cases
- For tracking steps, it can be difficult as your hands need to be on the handlebars for stability
Video Insert: Manual Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill overview
After completing this review for the manual Sunny Health and Fitness foldable treadmill, we hope our review work here has helped you out in some small way and perhaps shed some light on what this treadmill is really all about. We have outlined some FAQ’s, the key pros and cons that we came across plus all the dimensional information you need to know so you should have a better overview of what to expect. Manual treadmills are not for everyone but they can provide a lower price point and savings can be made especially if you are someone who is seeking the lowest possible price.
Would we buy it? Sorry but it would have to be a big fat no! That’s mainly down to the fact that we dislike manual treadmills and this model is no exception. Our preference would be to pay a little more for a motorised treadmill that can provide you with more comfort, Bluetooth connectivity, a larger deck and a 2.0HP motor such as the Lontek Treadmill available at Sports & Leisure in Shenstone – further information can be checked out below for a cost effective walking and jogging solution that will work out a whole lot better for you in the longer term…
Manual Treadmill Community Feedback
Have you ever used this manual Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill yourself in the recent past? What did you like or dislike about it?
If possible, feel free to educate others in the wider community by leaving your opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below…