Are you thinking about buying the JLL S300 Treadmill in the coming days? If so, then please make sure to check out our detailed JLL S300 Treadmill review which will be compared against other brands in the industry plus we will also compare it to the JLL T350 Treadmill so at least you have more than just 1 option when it comes to making a final decision.
To help you with the key components and the assembly, various video inserts are included throughout this review which will give you a better overview and understanding of what this Treadmill is all about and what is required on your end to get it up and running so to speak.
One of the key components of any treadmill will be the motor and you get the same quality motor in the JLLS300 as the JLL T350. The power is 2.5HP plus the peak power level is 4.5HP which supports more intensive cardio workouts and running up to speeds of 16 km per hour.
The slowest motion which is ideal for physio workouts is 0.3km per hour so you have the flexibility of using it for intensive cardio sessions as well as slower rehabilitation physio sessions.
One thing you should know is that JLL is a UK based company so you get a local UK based customer service team as back up. They have support engineers to deal with any work at local level and they also have a showroom for display purposes again which is all UK based. Please note that guide prices can only be shown at the time of this review so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below which will help ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
They can be contacted Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00 and Saturday 10:00 - 15:00 on 0800 6123 988 or 0121 328 7507
View also: Our review for the JLL T350 treadmill here
|JLL S300 Digital Folding New Generation Treadmill
|Up to 16 km per hour
|2 years parts and labour and 5 years on the motor
|Best place to buy:
|Amazon UK – View updated prices here
Video Insert: How to Assemble the JLL S300 Treadmill
Frequently Asked Questions for the JLL S300 Treadmill:
- Q1, Can you get it assembled locally?
- A, Yes but it will cost you an additional £60 to £80 extra (you are better off doing it yourself)
- Q2, What are the overall assembled dimensions?
- A, Once assembled, the dimensions are 158cm long by 70cm wide by 128cm high
- Q3, What are the operation speeds in km and miles?
- A, It can operate from 0.3 to 16 km per hour or 0.18 up to 10 miles per hour
- Q4, What is the heaviest weight it can handle?
- A, This treadmill has a maximum weight capacity of 120kg or nearly 18.9 stone
- Q5, How big is the LCD monitor screen?
- A, The size of the LCD monitor screen on this treadmill is 5 inches
- Q6, What is the size of the running deck?
- A, The running deck dimensions for this JLL S300 treadmill is 123cm long by 41cm wide
- Q7, Does it come with Bluetooth connectivity?
- A, No, it has no Bluetooth but it has the MP3 connection and AUX port instead with the loud speakers
- Q8, What are the folded up dimensions after use?
- A, Once folded after use, the folded dimensions are 100cm long by 70cm wide by 141cm high
- Q9, What are the boxed dimensions?
- A, The box dimensions to consider when delivered are 170cm long by 76cm wide by 30.5cm high
- Q10, What are the incline percentages?
- A, The inclines work at 20 levels up as far as 12% inclination
JLL S300 Treadmill Review - Key Features
JLL S300 Digital Folding New Generation Treadmill
3 customisable programmes - Plus 15 more programmes
Motor power peak 4.5HP
Inclines levels x 20 (12%) - Speed level 0.3 to 16 km/hr
Loud speakers built in
USB port & AUX port provided
Max weight capacity 120kg
2 year parts / labour warranty - 5 year motor warranty
- This electric and foldable S300 Treadmill from JLL Fitness in the UK is a lower priced version of the JLL T350 but similar in many other features such as the motor, frame dimensions and inclines available. It would be considered a good middle of the road home treadmill and you should be able to get your hands on it for less than £530 when seen at the time of this review. Assembly from the box is explained in a user friendly manual and there are videos online that you can check out if you get stuck with any aspect of it – all the support one would need.
- The dimensions once assembled are 158cm long by 70cm deep by 128cm high, the folded dimensions are 100cm long by 70cm wide by 141cm high and the dimensions of the running deck are 123cm long by 41cm wide. There are 20 inclines to choose from to give a varied workout routine, it comes with a 2.5HP motor (peak 4.5HP) and it offers a speed range starting from 0.3 km per hour up to 16 km per hour – the lower speeds are ideal for people seeking help with rehabilitation on their lower joints and muscle groups.
- To keep you entertained, you have the loud speakers, Auxiliary port and MP3 port and there are 15 pre-set programmes to choose from. You can customise 3 programmes for your preferred workout routines or set up different programmes for different days of the week so you get a multitude of different running regimes.
- The deck gives you a 16 point cushion system which helps to reduce the impact on your joints and the 5 inch LCD screen will track your pulse rates, timings, calories, speeds and distances. For the weight capacity, it can handle weights up to 120kg or nearly 18.9 stone and it comes backed with a 5 year warranty on the motor as well as a 2 year warranty for parts and labour.
Price Guide: £480 to £550
Deck Dimensions – JLL S300 Treadmill
Length of the running deck is 123cm
Width of the running deck is 41cm
Supports a maximum user weight of 120kg
Box Dimensions – JLL S300 Treadmill
Length of the box is 170cm
Width is 76cm and the height is 30.5cm
Gross weight 70kg and the net weight 57.5kg
LCD Console Monitor – JLL S300 Treadmill
5-Inch LCD monitor display plus loud speakers
AUX port and MP3 USB port for music/charging
Safety clip included as standard
Dimensions – JLL S300 Treadmill
Assembled dimensions are 158L x 70W x 128H cm
Folded dimensions are 100L x 70W x 141H cm
16 point cushion system on the deck
Pros for the JLL S300
- You get a good range of speeds available – the slower speeds from 0.3 km per hour to support rehabilitations and the faster 16 km per hour speed for more intense cardio workouts
- There is a UK based support system in place based in Birmingham be it engineers, customer service and back up support for additional queries or problems.
- You have great warranty protection with the 5 years on the motor and 2 years for any related parts or labour requirements
- You have the option to customise 3 different programs and set them up to various challenges for different days of the week
- Your tablet or phone can be connected using the Aux port so you can listen to whatever music you like to keep you on the deck for longer
- Inclines can be integrated into the programmes so you don’t have to change the incline while you are running at the same time – it is all done automatically
- All the tools needed for the assembly are included in the pack along with some oil for the deck to get you started
- There is no need to worry about head phones as you have the high quality loud speakers instead
Cons for the JLL S300
- The running deck is slightly on the narrow side and we would prefer it to be a small bit wider
- There is no Bluetooth connectivity on the JLL S300 like what you have available on the JLL T350
- The number of programmes available are on the smaller scale, you have 15 programmes here while the Reebok Jet 100 offers 24 and the JTX Sprint 3 offers 40 programmes
- It is designed only for home domestic use and cannot be used in any commercial settings
- Ideally you will need a second pairs of hands with the assembly due to the frame size and weight involved
- The speed settings are limited to km per hour only – there is no options for miles per hour
- The S400 has a larger deck coming in at 135cm by 45cm which is 4cm wider and 12cm longer than the S300
- Isolated reports have been seen where issues arise with the motor and the belt after a few months use with poor back up support from JLL
- The quality of the sound emitted from the loud speakers could be better and having the option of a USB stick with music already loaded seems a little outdated
Video Insert: JLL Treadmill Maintenance tips
JLL S300 vs the JLL T350 Treadmill
So you understand the various differences between the JL S300 Treadmill and the JLL T350 Treadmill, please take a look at the comparison table provided below which should help you get a better understanding of how each of these treadmills are compared.
|123 x 41cm
|121 x 41cm
|158 x 70 x 128cm
|158 x 70 x 128 cm
JLL S300 Treadmill vs Reebok and JTX
Alternatively, you can compare the JLL S300 Treadmill against the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill and the JTX Sprint 3 Treadmill (West Sussex) by taking a look through this comparison table provided below
|Reebok Jet 100
|JTX Sprint 3
|123 x 41cm
|130 x 43cm
|129 x 46cm
|158 x 70 x 128cm
|139 x 78 x 171 cm
|162 x 74 x 150 cm
Video Insert: Monitor Assembly for the JLL S300 Treadmill
Read also: JLL T350 Treadmill review here
After completing our review for this JLL S300 Treadmill, we hope our work here can help you out in some small way and perhaps give you some ideas to think about before you make your final decision. We have included all the dimension information, various video inserts, our main pros and cons that we came across and we have also provided comparisons against the JLL T350, the Reebok Jet 100 and the JTX Sprint 3 treadmills so you should have a clearer picture on what to expect and if indeed this is the treadmill for you or not.
Would we buy it? Taking everything into consideration, our preference to be honest would have to be the JTX Sprint 3 Treadmill outlined earlier and further information with updated prices can be double checked below
JLL S300 Treadmill Community Feedback
Have you ever used a JLL S300 Treadmill yourself in the recent past? Any positives or negatives to report?
If possible, feel free to educate others in the wider community by leaving your opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below…