Have you been thinking about buying a Reebok ZR10 Treadmill over the next few days or so? If you are, then you should definitely take a quick look through our brief Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review which will outline everything you need to know about it before you make that all-important buying decision.
To give you a better understanding of how it compares to other treadmills, we will also take a look at the Reebok ZR9 and the Reebok Jet 300 treadmills with a comparison table below so you can see for yourself how all the different parameters compare against each other be it weights, sizes, motor power, speed levels and inclines to mention just a few. This way you can get a better understanding of what will work for you and what won’t work for you in your own home for your own particular set of requirements.
In addition, we will provide detailed information on the features, capabilities, pros and cons which are outlined further below and we have included some frequently asked questions about this treadmill that hopefully can answer many of the queries that you may possibly have.
Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review Content:
- Section 1: Overview Outline plus FAQ session
- Section 2: Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review – Main Features & Capabilities
- Section 3: Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons (limitations)
- Section 4: Comparisons vs Reebok ZR9 & Reebok Jet 300 Treadmills
- Section 5: Conclusion, Feedback & Further Comparisons
Please note that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this Reebok ZR10 Treadmill review so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information…
Section 1: Overview Outline plus FAQ session
|Model / Product:||Reebok ZR10 Treadmill|
|Price Guide:||£600 to £650 at Argos UK – View Today’s Updated Price Here|
|Power / Speed:||2 HP Continuous Motor / Max 18 km per hour|
|Warranty:||2-years Parts & Labour, 10 years on Motors, Lifetime on the Frame|
|Support:||Customer Service @ 0800 4402459 Mon – Fri 8am-5pm & Sat 9am – 3pm|
Frequently asked Questions about the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill:
Q. What is the Zigtech cushion system on the deck?
A. The Zigtech cushion system on the deck lowers the impact on your joints as your feet hit the deck and provides a softer landing for your feet
Q. How many inclines are available?
A. The ZR10 has 15 different levels of inclines available
Q. Does it come with a UK standard 3 pin plug?
A. Yes, a standard UK 3 pin plug comes included with the ZR10
Q. Can this expensive treadmill be bought with a credit card plan?
A. Yes, an Argos credit card plan is available which can spread the cost over 12 months instead
Q. Is there additional breakdown cover available for the ZR10?
A. Yes, you can get a 4-year additional breakdown cover (optional) and tends to cost between £100 and £150
Q. How many user programmes does it provide?
A. It provides 32 different user programmes to choose from
Q. What is the size of the running deck?
A. The size of the running deck for the ZR10 is 132cm long by 45cm wide
Q. Is there much assembly work needed upon delivery?
A. No, it is 95% preassembled so assembly shouldn’t take any more than 10 minutes work on average
Q. Does it include Bluetooth?
A. No, there is no Bluetooth connections available on the ZR10 (only the MP3 connection)
Q. What is the soft drop folding mechanism?
A. It is an hydraulic arm that can help fold the treadmill safely and securely
Q. What is the folded dimensions?
A. The folded dimensions for this treadmill is 149cm long by 83cm wide by 109cm deep
Q. Does it include a cooling fan?
A. Yes, the ZR10 includes a cooling fan to keep you cooler and more comfortable
Q. What are the dimensions of the packaged box?
A. The size of the packaged box for the ZR10 is 181cm long by 93cm wide by 38cm high.
Q. What is the weight of the packaged box?
A. The weight of this packaged box is 97kg (actual treadmill is 85kg)
Q. Can the speed and incline levels be controlled from the handlebars?
A. Yes, the speed and incline levels be controlled from the handlebars for the ZR10
Section 2: Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review – Main Features & Capabilities
Reebok ZR10 Treadmill
Main Features in Summary:
Motor Power 2HP continuous
Folded size H149 x W83 x D109cm
Size is H142 x W83 x D174cm
Deck size is L132 x W45cm
Max speed level of 18 km/hr
Incline levels x 15 / Foldable
Built in speakers / MP3 connection
Zigtech cushion system
Soft drop folding system
Max user weight 120kg
32 user programmes available
Auto stop safety system
Warranty 2 years parts / labour
Main Features in Detail:
- This Reebok ZR10 treadmill with a 2HP continuous motor is considered as one of the higher spec treadmills in the Reebok range and it is an excellent choice if you wish to have a gym quality treadmill in your own home. It is a large, solid, sturdy piece of training equipment and comes in at a weight of 85kg and an assembled size of H142 by W83 by D174cm.
- It is supported with the ZigTech cushion system which creates a softer landing as your feet hit the deck which reduces the level of impact on your joints and there is a selection of 32 programmes to choose from to meet your every need.
- To keep you motivated, you get the built in speakers and the MP3 connection so you can listen to your favourite tunes as you train, it can operate up to a maximum speed of 18 km per hour and there is also a higher number of 15 inclines available which can be adjusted during the workout sessions.
- In terms of dimensions, the deck size is 132cm long by 45cm wide, the assembled dimensions are H142 by W83 by D174cm and the folded dimensions are H149 by W83 by D109cm. The weight of the unit is 85kg and is supported with the soft drop folding mechanism and transport wheels to assist in movements around your home.
- Inclines are programmable, it has 6 display functions such as times, speeds, pulse rates, inclines and distances and it includes the auto stop safety clip as standard. It is delivered 95% pre-assembled and it is backed with a 2 year parts and labour warranty and a 10 year warranty on the motor.
- There is the option of buying this via a credit card plan which avoids you having to pay for it all at once up front and you can also seek the 4 year additional breakdown cover for added security and peace of mind (optional)
- The maximum user weight allowed for this treadmill is 18st and 13Ibs or 120kg, there is the 7-inch LCD backlit display, plus a selection of direct speed and Incline shortcuts along with quick start and stop functions to help you navigate the screen easier.
- In addition, you get a cooling fan to help keep you comfortable and cooler as you complete your workouts along with the integrated hand pulse sensors and the water bottle holder
- The price range for this Reebok ZR10 Treadmill when seen at the time of this review was in the £600 to £650 region with Argos UK which can be double checked further below if needed.
Further images of the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill are outlined below (6)
View also while you are here…
Section 3: Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review – Pros & Cons (limitations)
Pros for the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill:
- You get the soft folding mechanism included which is definitely needed for a treadmill of this size and weight- over 80kg!
- The MP3 connection works great and the quality of sound from the built in speakers is a lot better than expected to keep you motivated for longer
- There is a vast array of programmes to choose from (32 in total) which will meet almost everyone’s needs and you will really like the quick start and stop functions on the console deck which certainly helps to speed up specific activities
- We found the size of the running deck to be quite large and offers tons of space and gives you a lot more confidence when doing longer sessions when fatigue starts to creep in
- The feel of the deck when your feet hit it feels a lot more comfortable and softer which is supported by the Zigtech cushion system which will reduce the impact levels on your lower joints.
- Even though it is very heavy, this is a solid, sturdy and robust piece of home training equipment that matches many that you would see if your local gym.
- Assembly was a lot easier than expected and took less than 10 minutes with excellent assembly instructions provided that need to be followed step by step
Cons for the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill:
- Even though it has the MP3 connection which works great, it doesn’t include the Bluetooth connection which will disappoint some of you out there.
- The weight of the treadmill is over 80kg so you will definitely need help when it comes to moving it to your desired location. Many people don’t expect it to be as heavy as it really is.
- If you need to move it upstairs, then you will need to seek some hired help which can be an added expense.
- The cooling fan sounds great but unfortunately it has limited ability in our opinion – it certainly could be a whole lot better
- It can’t be hooked up to training apps that many other higher spec treadmills can offer and it doesn’t have a holder for an iPad.
- It is 2km/hr slower than the Jet 300 (but 2km/hr faster than the ZR9) and if you weigh over 18st, then you should choose the Jet 300 instead as that model can handle weights of up to 22st.
Section 4: Comparisons vs Reebok ZR9 & Reebok Jet 300 Treadmills
If you are somewhat unsure about the Reebok ZR10 treadmill, then take a look at 2 other options provided below that may also be of interest to you under the Reebok brand…
1, Reebok ZR9 Treadmill
Key Features in Summary:
Motor power 2HP continuous
ZigTech Cushion system
User programmes x 16
MP3 connection & built in speakers
12 incline levels / max speed 16 km/hr
Max user weight is 18st 13Ibs (120kg)
Foldable / Deck size is 130L by 43cmW
Price Guide: £570 to £630 @ Argos UK
2, Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill
Key Features in Summary:
Motor power 2.5 HP continuous
Air motion Cushion system technology
27 user programmes available
MP3 connection plus built in speakers
15 incline levels / max speed 20 km/hr
Max user weight is 22st (140kg)
Foldable / Deck size is 150 long by 51cm wide
Price Guide: £650 to £730 @ Argos UK
A comparison table of the Reebok ZR10 treadmill vs the Reebok ZR9 and the Reebok Jet 300 is outlined below to provide further clarity on how they compare to one another in terms of features, weights, speeds etc…
|Treadmill Model:||Reebok ZR10||Reebok ZR9||Reebok Jet 300|
|Motor:||2 HP Continuous||2 HP Continuous||2.5 HP Continuous|
|Speed:||1-18 km/hr||1-16 km/hr||1-20 km/hr|
|Inclines:||15 levels||12 levels||15 levels|
|Max user weight:||18st 13Ibs / 120kg||18st 13Ibs / 120kg||22st / 140kg|
|Built in Speakers:||Included||Included||Included|
|Deck size:||L132 x W45cm||L130 x W41cm||L150 x W51cm|
|Assembled Size:||H142 x W83 x D174cm||H133 x W85 x D168cm||H143.5 x W86 x D192cm|
|Folded Size:||H149 x W83 x D109cm||H148 x W85 x D104cm||H163 x W86 x D125cm|
|Warranty:||2-year parts & labour, 10 years on motor||2-year parts & labour, 10 years on motor||2-year parts & labour, 10 years on motor|
Section 5: Conclusion & Feedback / Further Comparisons
How do we rate this treadmill? Apart from the Bluetooth missing, we would have to give this treadmill 10 out of 10 rating as it surpassed all our expectations in terms of power, speeds, tracking, inclines and it comes more or less assembled which is one less thing to worry about. This treadmill can set you back over £600 but it is backed with an excellent warranty and of course it can be paid for over a 12-month period using a credit card plan.
The cooling fan is a little disappointing also but you hardly miss it if you open up the window and let in some fresh air to keep you cool. If you are in the heavier category, then this will work great as it can handle people up to 18st and 13Ibs and of course the addition cushion system on the deck certainly helps to soften the impact on your lower joints as you complete your workout. Another thing that we really liked was the overall feel and design to this treadmill which helps to get you back up on this machine week in week out supported by your favourites tunes via the MP3 connection.
Have you any personal experience yourself with using a Reebok ZR10 Treadmill? If possible, please share your own feedback or experiences good or bad by leaving a comment in the comment box section provided below…
Are you still unsure about a treadmill under the Reebok Brand??? Then feel free also to compare 3 further popular options outlined below that may be of interest to you from across the UK market...