Do you need to learn more about the Yosuda Exercise Bikes? If you are thinking about buying one in the coming days, then please make sure to check out our Yosuda Exercise Bike review which will explain everything you need to know about it so you can decide for yourself if indeed this is the Exercise bike for you or not. Starting off, this Exercise bike certainly appears to be an impressive piece of fitness equipment but the price tags was significantly higher than what we expected – plus there are 2 types of Yosuda Exercise Bikes currently in the range and we wanted to find out how they compared against one another.
If you are not familiar with this brand, they have been around for the last 20+ years working in the fitness sector and they have sold over 1 million units so they have certainly gained some confidence and trust within their brand and throughout the general public. Included in this review will also be a series of FAQ’s that hopefully can answer some of the queries that you may have along with various video inserts which can help you when it comes to unboxing and assembly of this exercise bike.
View also: Popular Knee supports here
Exercise Bike Overview
|Brand||Yosuda Indoor Exercise Bikes|
|Flywheel:||35 lb to 40 lbs|
|Weight capacity:||From 120kg to 150kg|
|Warranty:||12 months available|
|Best place to buy:||Amazon UK – View stock availability here|
Yosuda Exercise Bike Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. What are the dimensions of the saddle seat?
- A, The seat dimensions are 10 inch long by 7 inches deep by 3 inches high
- Q, Can the handlebar heights be increased?
- A, Yes, they can be increased from 45.3 inches to 50 inches in height
- Q, What are the dimensions once fully assembled?
- A, The dimensions to note are 44.5 inches long by 21.7 inches deep by 45.3-50 inches high
- Q, What is the weight of the flywheel?
- A, The weight of the flywheel in this exercise bike is 18kg or 40 lbs (35 lbs with the second bike)
- Q, Do they include transport mobility wheels?
- A, Yes, these exercise bikes include the roller wheels to help with mobility
- Q, Do the pedals have the toe steel cages?
- A, Yes, these exercise bikes include a steel toe cage to prevent slippages
- Q. How is the tension adjusted?
- A, It is adjusted by twisting the central knob – clockwise to increase and anti-clockwise to decrease
- Q, Can the saddle heights be increase?
- A, Yes, you can adjust the saddle height by loosening and tightening the rear frame knob – it’s a 4 way saddle
Video Insert: Unboxing and assembly of the Yosuda Exercise bike
Yosuda Exercise Bikes – 2 Options in Summary
Option 1: Yosuda Premium Indoor Exercise Bike
Exercise Bike Overview
Magnetic resistance designed with 7 magnets
Handlebars are 2 way adjustable - Heavy duty thick frame with bottle holder
Holds weight capacity up to 150kg
High quality chromed flywheel weight of 18kg
Comfortable 4 way padded saddle - Accurate digital LCD monitor display
Speed, calories, distance, timings & RPM
Includes a holder for your smart device tablet
Requires home assembly in 20 to 30 minutes
Includes portable roller wheels for mobility
Anti-slip pedals, free bottle and tension control knob
Price Guide: Tends to be over £500 level
Option 2: Yosuda Belt Drive Free-Style Exercise Bike
Exercise Bike Overview
Quiet belt driven freestyle exercise bike
Requires assembly work of 30 minutes average - Solid and robust heavy duty frame
Maximum weight capacity is 122kg or 270 lbs
Flywheel weight is 35 lbs or approx. 15.8kg - Handlebars are 2 way adjustable
4 way adjustable seat with smart device holder
Includes toe cage pedals that can be adjusted
Roller wheels, bottle holder and emergency brake
Supported with an online assembly instruction video
Seat can be adjusted up, down forward or backward
Includes a 12 month free replacement for parts
Price Guide: Less than £300 @ Amazon UK
Pros for the Yosuda Exercise Bike
- You get the tablet smart device holder and a holder for your water bottle to keep you hydrated at all times
- The pedals come with the adjustable buckle and straps plus you get the 4 way handlebar adjustments and also the 4 way seat saddle adjustment
- A comfortable padded saddle seat is provided to help you get through those longer workouts
- Easy to assemble and comes with a solid design that does not move with fast riding workouts
- The digital tracker can display RPM’s which is not available in many other exercise bikes
- Adjusting the tension while riding is quite easy and the level of noise emitted was lower than expected providing a seamless smooth ride overall
- You have the front rollers wheels integrated into the frame which helps with mobility from one room to the next
Cons for the Yosuda Exercise Bike
- Assembly can take over 30 minutes for some people so be prepared in advance to put some work in initially – especially with the pedals
- Some people will prefer to use the SPD pedals instead of the cage pedals provided
- The lighting on the display panel could be somewhat better for improved visibility and some clicking noises can be heard on rare occasions which can be annoying
- The bottle holder is a bit flimsy and cheap looking and could be positioned slightly better in the design
- There are no numbers on the resistance dial so you need to use your best guess estimations instead – it should be more clearer on resistant levels you are using
Video Insert: Review and overview of the Yosuda Exercise Bike
Conclusion plus Feedback:
After completing this short Yosuda Exercise bike review, we hope you learned something here today and perhaps gave you some clear direction if indeed this is the exercise bike for you or not. The assembly is not all that bad as long as you follow the instructions in the well laid out manual and there is further online video support available also if you get stuck. There is a wide range of adjustments available such as the resistance levels, handlebars, saddle adjustments and the seat cushion is definitely more comfortable than many other saddles we have used in the past.
You get a high quality flywheel, the stability of the bike was better than expected and you have the tablet holder and water bottle holder included as well. The LCD digital display is not the best we have seen but it still provides enough information all the same when it comes to tracking your various fitness parameters.
Would we buy it? Certainly yes as it provides good value for the money and we would have no hesitation in recommending it to the wider public. Also, please feel free to double checked today’s updated prices, additional images and further buyer reviews below if you are still on the fence so to speak…
Yosuda Exercise Bike Community Feedback
Have you ever used a Yosuda Exercise Bike yourself in the past? Did it live up to your own expectations or were you disappointed in any way?
If possible, feel free to educate others in the wider community by leaving your opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below…