Are you thinking about buying an IM Fitness Exercise bike in the coming days? If so, then please make sure to check out this IM Fitness Exercise bike review which will outline everything you need to know before you make any final decisions.
UK Support Team
These Exercise bikes can be ordered online from the comfort of your own home and delivered within a few working days which is one less thing to worry about and there is a UK based support team in place which is good to know in the background for any issues and questions that you may have.
We have included some video inserts here also that you can check out to help you when it comes to exercise sessions, HIIT cardio workouts and beginner workouts so make sure to spend a few moments watching them so that you can get the most out of your new exercise bike machine. In addition, please note that guide prices can only be shown at the time of this review so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below that will ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
You can also compare prices of other brands further down on this page as well as a foldable exercise bike if your living space is somewhat limited.
View also: Our JTX Fitness Exercise bike review here
Exercise Bike Overview
|Models:||IM Fitness Sprint and Racer Exercise Bikes|
|Max user weight:||100kg to 120kg|
|Back up support:||Call 01562 312087 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm|
|Warranty:||12 months duration|
|Best place to buy:||Sports & Leisure UK in Shenstone – View stock availability here|
Location of IM Fitness Exercise Bike Supplier
These Exercise bikes are on sales with a company called Sports and Leisure UK with an address of Building 4 Cursley Distribution Park, Curslow Lane, Shenstone, DY10 4DX near Birmingham and they can be called 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday on 01562 312087 with any queries or support that you may need
IM Fitness Exercise Review – Compilation
Option 1: IM Fitness Sprint Exercise Bike
Exercise Bike Overview:
Belt driven 18kg flywheel - Tracking monitor screen in place
Batteries required for power
Adjustable saddle and handlebars - Max user weight 120kg
Pulse sensors on the handlebars
Roller transport wheels provided
Saddle is 4 way adjustable - Handlebars are 2 way adjustable
12 month warranty cover
Exercise Bike Description:
- The first exercise bike from IM Fitness under this review is the IM Fitness Sprint Exercise Bike which is lightweight by design but is strong, solid and robust enough to cater for people up to 120kg maximum weight. It is referred to as their Racing Studio Sprint exercise bike and assembly will take you anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes depending in your level of DIY skills. An assembly manual comes with the pack and the instructions are laid out in an easy to follow step by step assembly guide.
- You will need to buy AA batteries x 2 to power up the monitor screen and it can track all the main parameters such as the calories, speeds, timings, distances and pulse rates. The pulse sensors are integrated into the handlebars which are 2 way adjustable and the saddle is 4 way adjustable – up, down, forward and backwards to cater for the taller person with the longer leg.
- You get a high quality smooth belt driven 18kg flywheel which offers a low noise smooth ride and the levels of tensions provided on the controller knob offers you the tougher more difficult riding sessions as well as the smoother and easier free wheel motions. You need to assemble the foot pedals correctly on each side and you have the toe clips and straps to keep your feet secure under faster workout sessions
- The weight of this exercise bike is 32kg supported with the roller transport wheels, the assembled dimensions are 112cm by 48cm and it comes backed with a 12 month warranty for your added protection
Price Guide: £180 to £250
Video Insert: How To Do A HIIT On An Exercise Bike
Exercise Bike Overview:
LCD tracking monitor screen - 5 key parameters monitored
Calories, timings, speeds, distances - Pulse rates tracking sensors
Smooth belt driven 18kg flywheel - AA Batteries required x 2
Roller transport wheels included
Saddle is four way adjustable - Handlebars are two way adjustable
Max user weight is also 120kg - 12 month warranty cover
Price Guide: £180 to £250
Video Insert: Stationary Bike 20 min Workout for Beginners
Pros for the IM Fitness Exercise Bikes
- They provide good value for what you get as you should be able to get your hands on them for less than £230 when seen at the time of this review (some exercise bikes can cost well over £500 and more)
- It gives a nice smooth ride with low levels of noise and there is plenty of padding in the saddle to give you lots of comfort for longer workout sessions
- Instead of a lightweight flywheel, you get a high quality heavier 18kg flywheel here which offers plenty for an excellent workout session to maximise calorie burning and losing weight
- You have a UK based support team in Shenstone which is important to know in the background to answer any possible issues or queries that you may have
- You are protected with a 12 month warranty from the supplier which again adds confidence before you commit to a purchase
Cons for the IM Fitness Exercise Bikes
- They have a robust design but still are limited to a maximum user weight of 120kg – if you weigh heavier than 120kg, then you should skip this one and start looking elsewhere
- For tracking your sessions, the monitor is quite basic and we would question the accuracy of some of the data given such as the calorie counts
- The screen for displaying your workout sessions is quite small and could be larger to give more visibility and clearer information
- There is no Bluetooth connection to fitness apps or music and there is no holder for your smart device either which is disappointing
- It doesn’t come with any water bottle holder to help keep you hydrated and there are no pre-set programs built in or customised programs to support you on your fitness goals
Price Comparison Options
If you need a more high tech exercise bike or if you need to double check other comparable brands, then check out the 2 popular exercise bikes below that are worth checking out before you make your final decision. One is from Reebok that you will already be familiar with and the other is a foldable Exercise bike from Magic Life to cater for people living in smaller and tighter living spaces.
To ensure you have all the relevant information about these bikes while you are here today, feel free also to check out the comparison table provided below where you can see them both side by side for easier viewing…
|IM Fitness Bike||Sprint Bike S1000||Racer Bike R1000|
|User Weight:||Max 100-120kg||Max 120kg|
|Saddle adjustment:||4 way||4 way|
|Handle adjustment:||2 way||2 way|
|Monitor:||Battery powered||Battery powered|
|Dimensions:||94 x 47 x 97cm||112 x 48 x 115cm|
|Box dimensions:||103.5 x 24 x 87cm||103.5 x 24 x 87cm|
|Warranty:||12 months||12 months|
After completing this IM Fitness Exercise bike review, we hope our work here can help you out in some small way and perhaps give you some direction on what decisions you should take. While they are not the best exercise bikes we have ever tried out, they still do offer a good solid workout session for you to help you lose weight, get in shape, tone up and burn off unwanted calories.
The monitor is very basic and there is no programs built in or any Bluetooth connectivity’s or water bottle holder but apart from that, we found it hard to fault it in any major way. Not everyone needs the Bluetooth or fitness app connections or the built in programs so we would feel that these exercise bikes are more for the casual user or beginners looking to get some exercise in during the Winter months in the comfort of their own home rather than the elite hard core fitness athlete fanatic.
Would we buy it? For casual, beginner or intermediate users it would be a definite yes but for the hardcore fitness elite athlete it would have to be a no. That being said, it has a solid design, a high quality flywheel, a comfortable saddle that can be adjusted 4 ways so overall we would have to say it provides good value for the amount of money you need to spend.
You have the 12 month warranty and the UK back up support in Shenstone and further information along with todays updated prices can be double checked below…
Have you ever used an IM Fitness Exercise Bike yourself in the past? Did you feel you got good value for money?
If possible, feel free to educate others in the wider community by leaving your opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below…