Many thanks for taking the time to visit this Reebok Exercise Bike Review which will cover 8 different models that is stocked in the range which will give you more than just 1 option if you are thinking about buying a Reebok Exercise Bike in the coming days or weeks. This review will take a look at what each of them has to offer plus the pros and cons associated to each and there will be a wide range of price ranges to work with including lower priced basic options and higher priced premium type options.
To ensure you get accurate up to date prices, please also ensure to view the price checkers which are outlined throughout this review as prices can change from month to month or if you are lucky enough it may even be at a discounted level. A summary table is also outlined at the end with comparisons against other brands in the industry which is worth checking out also. So, without wasting anymore of your time, let’s get started…
Exercise Bike Review Overview:
|Brand:||Reebok Exercise Bikes|
|Models:||8 separate models|
|Price Levels:||Approx £200 to £600 (at the time of this review)|
|Warranty:||2 year Parts and Labour / frame & plastic / computer & console|
|Reliable Suppliers:||3 = Argos UK / Amazon UK / Sports Direct|
|Orders Online:||Yes, Orders accepted online with Free delivery|
|Deliveries:||Location dependant, tends to be 1 to 5 working days (4 weeks+ for pre-orders)|
Reebok Exercise Bike Review - 8 Models
1, The Reebok Astroride A4 Exercise Bike
- The first model under review is the Reebok Astroride A4 Exercise Bike which would be considered as one of the lower priced options under the Reebok brand and allows both intensive sprint training and also steady pace endurance training.
- Here you get a fairly basic exercise bike but with all the main functions that you need and includes a dual adjustable padded saddle which provide additional support as you work out. The pedals are rubberised and there is the magnetic resistance system and the flywheel weight here comes in at 6kg.
- There is backlit LCD display which is 5.5 inches in size, the weight comes in at 30kg which is one of the lightest we have seen and there are the pulse sensors on the hand grips so you can monitor it as you work.
- This particular bike tends to be available as pre-order only so you would need to wait a few weeks for delivery and the price level tends to be around the £250 when seen at the time of this review.
- Price level is very attractive and tends to be very affordable across the market
- Includes the dual adjustable padded saddle
- Wheels are included for easy transportation around your home
- Can be out of stock from time to time which means pre-orders are necessary so there can be a delay in deliveries
- Restocking times can be as long as 4 weeks – not ideal for people who need it delivered within a week.
- No MP3 connection
2, The Reebok GB60 One Series Bike
- Up next is the Reebok GB60 One Series Bike which has a faster delivery time as no pre-orders are generally necessary and both the handlebars and seat can be adjusted as you need to suit your own size and comfort. Your pulse rates can also be monitored from the hand grips.
- You can choose from various types of different workouts as there are 32 different levels of resistance available so you can gradually increase the intensity overtime. The console has all the main functions that you would expect including the speeds, distances, times, pulse rate and calories used.
- The flywheel here is 7kg, the pedals are self-balancing and in addition the foot pedal straps can also be adjusted. Please note that the battery needs to be charged initially for 8 hours when delivered and is then recharged automatically from your own movements on the bike thereafter so this is an eco-friendly choice.
- In the addition, the seat adjustments can range from 64cm to 88cm. The weight here is approx. 35kg, the maximum user weight allowance is higher than normal coming in at 135kg and the price has been seen anywhere from £300 to £360 which can be double checked below.
- Self-generating power for the heart monitor and console after the initial charge
- Includes the water bottle holder to keep you saturated as you work
- Wheels are provided to help with movement around your home
- The 32 levels of resistance provide more than enough to choose from
- Attractive and sleek looking outer casing and assembly is quite easy once delivered
- Price level tends to be too high for many buyers
- Initial charge for the console will take 8 hours duration (self-charged via workouts thereafter)
- Needs to be plugged in for recharging if it has not been used for a considerable amount of time.
3, The Reebok Jet 100 Exercise Bike
- Another bike that is worth a closer look is the Reebok Jet 100 Exercise Bike that includes 19 different user programmes to choose from and also 32 levels of resistance so you can gradually increase the intensity level as you see fit. It is also 50% assembled when delivered and the handles are adjustable.
- This item when last checked was only available as a pre- order model so delivery time can take up to a few weeks. The flywheel weight comes in at 9kg and the max user allowance is 120kg weight. There are the built in pulse sensors also, the seat can be adjusted vertically and horizontally and the seat height can be adjusted from 71cm up to 98cm.
- The LCD screen is 5 inches in size and has the dual backlight so that you can easily monitor the times taken, speed levels, calories burned and also your pulse rates which are integrated into the handlebars.
- Please note also that the pedal straps are adjustable and there are the self-levelling pedals as standard. The weight here comes in at 35kg, there is the 2 year warranty and pricewise will cost anywhere in the region of £400 depending on local discount activities.
- Provides 19 great user programmes (12 pre-set) to eliminate guesswork from your workouts
- 32 levels of resistance to choose from
- Flywheel weight comes in at 9kg for a smooth quiet ride
- 50% assembled upon delivery and a nice comfortable saddle to suit longer type workouts
- Must be pre-ordered in advance so you will need to wait if it is out of stock and you still need to assemble 50% of this bike when delivered.
- Delivery time can be up to a few weeks which is not ideal for people who need a bike urgently. If you want a faster delivery, take a quick look at the JET 100S model further below.
- Price level of around the £400 is too expensive for many homes.
Other related posts that you may like also…
- Powertech Exercise Bike Review – Take a quick look here
- Video Tips for Workouts - Take a quick look here
- Roger Black Exercise Bike Reviews – Take a quick look here
4, The Reebok GB40 Exercise Bike
- Next on this review is the Reebok GB40 Exercise Bike which provides you with 4 different fitness programmes to choose from and are easily managed through the easy to use LCD screen.
- There are 8 levels of manual resistance to work through depending on how hard you want to work and both the saddle seat and handlebars are adjustable to suit your individual needs. Please note that the saddle height can be adjusted from between 66cm up to 90cm.
- The flywheel weight is 6kg, the maximum user weight is 110kg and the seat can also be adjusted both vertically and horizontally - there are also the pulse sensors integrated into the hand grips as standard.
- The size for this unit comes in at 100cm by 52cm by 130cm and the price can be seen from a low of £200 up as far as £300 when last seen at the time of this review and can be checked below if you are interested in taking a closer look.
- 8 levels of manual resistance and a water bottle holder
- 4 workout programmes to choose from in the console
- Bright easy to use LCD screen
- Foot straps are adjustable
- At times, it can be out of stock depending where you look to buy
- Lower maximum user weight level of 110kg
- No MP3 connection
- Lower levels of resistance to choose from when comparing to other options in the Reebok range.
5, The Reebok Titanium TC2 Exercise Bike
- Another Reebok exercise bike that is worth a closer look also if you have additional money to spend is the Reebok Titanium TC2 Exercise Bike which comes with a lot more added features and benefits to get more out of your training and to help make it more enjoyable.
- This model provides 75 different levels of electronically controlled adjustable magnetic resistance so you can pick and choose the level at which you wish to work at. The flywheel weight here is 11kg and it provides you with 20 different workout programmes with 4 user profiles included to assist in achieving whatever fitness goals that you hope to reach.
- There is also the backlit LCD display with the integrated i-Drive console system to help you keep track of your training and a comfortable padded saddle which can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically to ensure you achieve the best possible position and comfort level.
- You also get the music port connection to suit your MP3 player or iPod to keep you motivated for longer and it allows a heavier user weight coming in at a total of 140kg. Pricewise be prepared to spend more as it will set you back anywhere from £490 to £600 which depends on local promotional activities.
- Premium edition in the Reebok range
- 20 programmes for training to eliminate guesswork
- A huge selection of magnetic resistance – 75 in total
- Built in speakers and a music port for an MP3 player or an iPod
- Self level pedals with the toe clips and straps
- Not affordable for all buyers and only suited for the more serious athlete trainers who have more disposable income available.
6, The Reebok Jet 100 S Exercise Bike
- Similar to the Jet100 above, this time we have reviewed the Jet100S which is slightly different in terms of features it can offer but the price tends to be considerably lower also making it a lot more attractive for many buyers.
- There are 12 pre-set programmes to choose from here, it is powered by mains and you can choose from 16 different resistance tension levels to make your training more difficult.
- The flywheel here is 6kg in weight, there are the self-level pedals and it can handle a maximum user weight of 120kg. To help build out the stamina in your legs, you can select different workout regimes be it fat burning or high intensity cardiovascular fitness.
- Both the seat and the handlebars can be adjusted to suit your needs and the price tends to range from £230 to £260 which is great value for the quality of machine you get.
- Tends to be more readily available than the Jet100 so delivery is a lot quicker.
- Price level is very attractive for the quality you are getting - overall great value
- 16 tension controls and 19 programmes and takes up little space in your home
- Low level of noise and one of the lightest in the range in terms of weight
- Lighter flywheel than the JET100 by 3kg and there are 16 less tension levels available also
- Saddle can be very uncomfortable for some users when training for a long period of time.
- Manual instructions and assembly can be a little tricky for some people and could be clearer.
7, The Reebok GB40s One Series Exercise Bike
- Next under this review is the GB40s One Series which shouldn’t be confused with the GB40 above as there are differences in the features available and the flywheel weight for the GB40S is 3kg heavier than the GB40, plus there are 24 more resistance tension levels to work with.
- There are 32 levels of resistance tensions availablei in total which are electronically controlled, the flywheel weight is 9kg and there are 19 different user friendly programmes to choose from be it manual, pre-set or user defined programmes.
- Examples of the programmes available are recovery, speed, distance and target calories and a nice 5 inch LCD console is included to help you keep track of all the main parameters as you train which include rpm and watts. There are also the transportation wheels included to assist in the movement around your home.
- Both the handlebars and seat are adjustable, there are the self level pedals and it allows a max user weight allowance of 120kg. The price tag here can change a lot as it tends to be discounted regularly and can vary from £190 up to £300 which can be double checked below.
- 24 more resistance levels (32) and 15 more programmes (19) than the GB40
- Easy control over the console to help provide more intense training
- Low level of noise even when you push yourself to the limit at higher resistance levels
- Overall has excellent value for the quality you are getting – a sturdy and solid piece of equipment
- Manual instructions and assembly could be clearer and will be difficult for some
- Saddle seat is a little uncomfortable after prolonged use – takes time to accustom yourself to it.
- A second person may be required for assembly and can take an hour or more depending on how fast you work
A summary chart is outlined below which include the 8th model called the Reebok ZR10 which has 21 user programmes and 32 levels of resistance available. We have also included comparisons against other models in the industry such as ProForm and Roger Black that may be of interest to you also.
|Reebok Astroride A4||H 130 W 52 L 100cm||6kg||8||Max 100kg||30kg|
|Reebok GB60 One Series||L 100 W 52 H 130cm||7kg||32||Max 135kg||35.4kg|
|Reebok Jet 100||L 102 W 48 H 132cm||9kg||32||Max 120kg||35kg|
|Reebok GB40||L 100 W 52 H 130cm||6kg||8||Max 110kg||30.3kg|
|Reebok Titanium TC2||L 111 W 55 H 142cm||11kg||75||Max 140kg||36kg|
|Reebok Jet 100S||H 140 W 54 D 81cm||6kg||16||Max 120kg||30.7kg|
|Reebok GB40S One Series||H 132 W 48 D 102cm||9kg||32||Max 120kg||34kg|
|Reebok ZR10||H 140 W 51 D 110cm||7kg||32||Max 135kg||37kg|
|ProForm 310 CSX Recumbent||H 127 W 65 D 145cm||5kg||16||Max 125kg||29kg|
|ProForm Indoor Trainer 250 SPX||H 99 W 48 D 110cm||18kg||16||Max 115kg||57kg|
|ProForm 225 CSX||H 161 W 54 D 96cm||8kg||20||Max 125kg||26kg|
|Roger Black Plus Magnetic||H 123 W 59.5 D 97cm||3.5kg||8||Max 125kg||24kg|
|Roger Black Folding||H 118 W 41 D 84cm||2.5kg||8||Max 100kg||17kg|
|Roger Black Manual Aerobic||H 115 W 52 D 116cm||18kg||8||Max 125kg||50kg|
Have you any experience with the Reebok Exercise Bike Range yourself???
Then please educate the wider UK community by leaving your feedback in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!
Finally, many thanks for taking the time to visit this review and best of luck with your final decision and your on-going training activities.