Which are the best Vibration Plates to order online in the UK at present? After a researched review, please make sure to check out this best Vibration Plate review list which has been narrowed down to what we believe are 5 of the best options which covers lower priced options under £250 as well as Gym type solutions that will set you back well over £2000. It will all depend on what you are prepared to pay at the end of the day so we have included a good range of price points which we hope can cater for everyone’s needs across various categories.
What are Vibration Plates?
Vibration Plates are sometimes called Vibration Platforms and they were first trialled in Russia as an electrical vibrating component device designed to contract your muscles and relax them and in turn making the body burn calories, work harder and react faster to keep the correct levels of stability and balance. A full body vibration can make your body work that much harder especially when you are completing simple exercises such as squats and lunges which in turn stimulates the muscles to react to natural reflexes and body movements across the Vibration Plate.
Vibration Plate Benefits
There are so many benefits from using Vibration Plates on a consistent basis such as helping you to lose weight and burn excess fat and they enhance various simple exercises that you can complete in the comfort of your own home. Your muscles will increase in terms of power as they can contract up to 50 times more than usual giving you more definition and size without having to go through a heavy intensity workout. They can combat cellulite, tone up and shape your lower body parts plus your abdomen, pelvis muscles and your internal core strength which allows you to complete physical activities easier over a shorter period than you would expect.
Video Insert: Example Exercise Tips for Vibration Plates
Read also: Popular Weighted Hula Hoops here
Best Vibration Plates UK – 5 Recommendations
1st: Bluefin 4D Vibration Plate with Triple Motors
4D Motion 3 silent drive motors
3 motors, 60 levels, 3 programs
Vibration, Oscillation, Micro Vibration - Up to 40 Vibrations per second
Remote control & Bluetooth - Resistant bands cords
Dimensions 78 x 46 x 18.5cm
Klarna payment options x 3 - Free UK mainland deliveries
30 day return guarantee - 12 month warranty
Based in West Yorkshire
Vibration Plate Overview
- Our first recommendation is the popular Bluefin 4D Vibration Plate with Triple Motors for Vibration, Oscillation and Micro Vibrations which can be used together, separately or even all 3 at the same time plus it comes backed with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 12 month protection warranty as standard when you buy direct from Bluefin based in West Yorkshire.
- Usually you can expect to get your hands on this Vibration Plate for less than £400 and there are the options to pay within 30 days or pay via Klarna with 3 separate instalments. Any delivery costs are included in the overall price which is one less thing to worry about.
- Bluefin are considered to be one of the market leaders when it comes to Vibration plates to help with weight loss and fitness and they are a family run business established since the year of 2013. This Vibration plate in particular is one of their best sellers and it comes with a remote control, a Bluetooth connection speaker, resistant bands and cords and it provides up to 40 vibrations per second so there is plenty to go around and more.
- In addition, you get 3 programs, 60 levels of power and the dimensions to note are only 46cm by 78cm by 18.5cm with an overall weight of less than 20kg (19kg to be exact). Other features that you will enjoy is the high quality speaker sounds, the LED stop light mechanism which outlines the intensity levels and you also get 7 tough manual sessions to choose from which offers a great variety of workouts.
- As you would expect, the remote control can be worn on your wrist, the control panels are easy to manage along with the various settings and you get free additions thrown in as part of the overall package such an exercise poster, a nutrition guide and a multi-language instructional manual.
Price Guide: Less than £400 @ Bluefin Direct
2nd: Reviber Fusion Exercise Vibration Plate
High level Oscillations - DVD and free online workouts
Helps to burn fat & tone muscles
Remote control settings - Vibration training exercises
Maximum weight capacity 200kg
Unit weight only 14.5kg - 14mm platform amplitude
3 auto programmes
Beginners, Medium, Advanced - Includes cardio resistant bands
5 year warranty cover
Vibration Plate Overview
- Our second recommendation for you to consider is the Reviber Fusion Exercise Vibration Plate which has proven to be a very popular machine and it comes backed with lots of positive UK feedback reviews. From a supply point of view, one of the better places with good value prices appears to be with Argos and you should be able to get your hands on it for less than £200 there or there abouts from what we have seen.
- This Vibration plate helps you to tone up your muscles, reduce cellulite, burn calories, burn fat and it comes with a 5 year warranty for extra peace of mind. The Oscillation levels are adjustable and it comes with a remote as standard as well as online free workouts and a DVD instructional support. It is portable with just 14.5kg weight, the dimensions are compact at 17cm high by 62cm wide by 42cm deep and a nice workout poster is included for good measure
- Both advanced users and beginners can use this Vibration plate and it has a large weight maximum capacity of 200kg. The level of power in the motor is 500W, it includes the 14mm platform amplitude and the quality of the resistance bands are high quality dipped latex to ensure you have all the durability and flexibility that you would need.
- In addition to the cardio bands, you get Abdominal bands for seated exercises and toning up your arms at the same time and only the raised platform vibrates – there is no transfer of vibrations to the floor surface.
- Having the 3 auto programmes is a major plus to eliminate any guesswork and they provide the required interval breaks as standard. Overall, this Vibration provides great value for money and having the 5 year warranty in the background certainly helps when it comes to protecting your investment
Price Guide: Less than £200 @ Argos UK
3rd: JTX Pro-50 Power Vibration Plate
Gym quality Vibrating design - Premium upper end experiences
Vibration platform for full body
Provides massage & vibrations
Available at JTX UK direct
Commercial Gym vibration platform - Size H164 x W90 x D109 cm
3 year home warranty - 1 year commercial warranty
Plate size 70cm x 83cm - Floor mat, power straps, DVD
Exercise mat & workout poster
Vibration Plate Overview
- If you are seeking a gym quality full body Vibration platform with the plate, then you should consider the JTX Pro-50 Power Vibration Plate which is available directly online from JTX Fitness in West Sussex and this machine will provide all you need and more when it comes to Vibration sessions and visible results.
- The only negative here really is the price where it tends to cost well over £2k when seen at the time of this review so you will need to dig a lot deeper into your pockets to get your hands on it. This gym designed vibration plate comes with all the premium features you would expect with a superb design and you have the console, the larger vibration spaces, power straps, exercise mats, floor mats, a poster and also a DVD.
- For the programs, you have 7 choices to work through, the dimensions to note are 109cm deep by 90cm wide by 164cm high and it comes with a 3 year home warranty for your protection (1 year if used commercially)
- This Vibration plate can even be used for rehabilitation exercises by physios, the plate itself has a dimension of 83cm by 70cm and it is designed as a tri-plane vibration plate which is the same as what you get in a high end gym. This means it can vibrate in 3 different directions at the same time instead of a see saw effect seen on lower priced vibration plates.
- Again, if you can afford to pay over £2k, this Vibration Plate Platform deserves serious consideration – the build quality, designs, power settings, programs and the starter kit are really impressive and it will not disappoint you in any way…
Price Guide: Over £2k @ JTX Fitness (West Sussex)
Video Insert: Standing Abdominal Exercise Tips on a Vibration Plate
Read also: List of popular Ankle weights here
Vibration Plate Accessories
Only some Vibration Plates will include a series of accessories for you to use in conjunction with your exercises and session planning and many of these will be provided as part of the overall package in a select few models. Some of the accessories provided will include remote controls, Bluetooth connectivity speakers to enhance you session, resistance band cords, nutrition guides and workout support posters as well as DVD’s and online instructions.
With triple motors you will get a 4 dimensional vibration sensation, micro oscillation and Oscillation which provides a superior workout when compared to the standard vibration plate machines. You can get linear vibrations with Horizontal vibrations which helps then to reduce cellulite, improve body core strength, lose weight, enhance toning, burn fat and increase your muscle power strength. It can be used for exercise, massage or relaxing tense muscles.
Alternative Vibration Plates - Last 2 Recommendations
If our first 3 recommendations haven’t met all of you needs just yet, then take a closer look at our last 2 solutions summarised briefly as follows from Bluefin again and from LifePro…
Option 4: Bluefin Fitness Ultra Slim Vibration Plate
Main Points to Note:
Smaller sleek design from Bluefin Fitness
180 levels and 5 built in programs - Bluetooth speakers & nutrition guides
Excellent value for money with low noise
Resistance cable and exercise bands - Dimensions 17.5 by 44 by 77cm
UK power cable and remote control
Price Guide: Less than £200 @ Amazon UK
Option 5: LifePro 3D Exercise Vibration Plate
Main Points to Note:
3D Motion Vibration plate platform
Dual Motor Oscillations training video support
Supports weight loss and body toning - Helps to contract and relax muscles
Provides a gentle overall body sensation
Support pains and rehabilitation work- Smoother vibration provided with 2 motions
Price Guide: Less than £250 @ Amazon UK
If you still have a DVD player, then some of these Vibration plates come with a DVD support function to help you get the most of your workout sessions – an example of this is the Reviber Fusion Vibration plate which is included in our short list. This video is 30 minutes long and provides instructional exercises for the whole body and in addition to this, there is a 6 week challenge that you can try and these provide you with over 4 hours of exercise tips.
Even standing still with your knees slightly bent over can give you results for toning your muscle areas as the vibrations cause the muscles to contract very quickly – this is helped even further when you are completing squat and lunge exercises. The guide for session timings should be a minimum of 15 minutes per day or 30 minutes every second day. On the higher end Vibration platforms, it is reported that cellulite can be reduced by 25% to 32% over a 6 month period in conjunction with other forms of cardio exercise.
Video Insert: Further Exercise Tips with Vibration Plates
Read also: Review of the best Massage guns here
After completing this review for the best Vibration Plates in the UK, we hope our work here has helped you out in some small way and perhaps given you some ideas to think about. We have included 3D plates, 4D plates, lower priced solutions as well as a Gym premium quality Vibration plate platform so there should be something here to cater for your needs.
Which one would we choose? Taking everything into consideration including the price, it would have to be the Bluefin 4D Vibration Plate with the triple motors and further information along with todays updated price can be double checked below at Bluefin Fitness based in the UK…
Leave Your Feedback?
Have you used any of these Vibrations Plates yourself in the recent past? Anything good or bad to report?
If possible, please leave your feedback or opinions in the comment box section provided below