If you are thinking about buying a Bluefin Fitness Vibration Plate in the coming days, then please make sure to check out our quick Bluefin Vibration Plate review which will show you everything you need to know before you make that all important final decision. Our review will focus on the lower priced Bluefin Fitness Ultra Slim Vibration Plate but we will also include 2 further Vibration plates from Bluefin Fitness so at least you have more than just 1 option to consider when browsing through their full range of Vibration Plates.
Who are Bluefin Fitness?
Bluefin Fitness would be considered as one of the top suppliers in the UK when it comes to Vibration Plates and they also stock a range of other fitness equipment such as treadmills, weight benches and fitness accessories. They are a family based business located in West Yorkshire and their business has been established since the year of 2013. They pride themselves on innovation and quality and they offer a backup customer service support for any possible queries or problems that you may have – this can take 2 days or more in some cases.
Videos, Price Guides & FAQ’s
In addition, we have inserted a number of video clips which should give you a better overview of what these Vibration Plates are all about and a comparison table is outlined further down on this page so you can see how the key features, weights and dimensions compare side by side. A number of frequently asked questions is also included as well as the main pros and cons that we came across which you should check out to help you make your own mind up. As price guides can only be shown at the time of this review, please make sure to view the price checkers which will give you the most accurate up to date price information.
Video Insert: Overview of the Bluefin Vibration Plate – Ultra Slim
View also: Best UK Vibration Plates here
Vibration Plate Overview
|Model:||Bluefin Fitness Ultra Slim Vibration Plate|
|Auto programs:||5 programs built-in|
|Intensity:||180 intensity levels|
|Warranty:||12 months cover|
|Best Place to Buy:||Direct @ Bluefin Fitness - View Stock Availability Here|
Some Frequently Asked Questions (8)
Q1. When are they available for customer queries?
A. They can be contacted Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and it tends to be a maximum of 2 days to get a response
Q2. Who are Klarna for the 3 phase instalment payments?
A. Klarna are an online payment platform based in Sweden with over 85 million customers worldwide
Q3. How does the Klarna 3 instalment payment work?
A. It works by taking 3 equal instalments from your credit or debit card interest free. The first payment is immediate, the second is 30 days later and the 3rd payment is 60 days later (viewable in the Klarna app)
Q4. What needs to be submitted to qualify for Klarna payments?
A. You need to submit an email address, mobile number, billing address and details of your credit or debit card.
Q5. Does it have the Bluetooth connectivity?
A. Yes, you can sync your smart device and play music with the Bluetooth speakers on the Ultra Slim model
Q6, How long do the vibrations sessions last for?
A, You should plan for a minimum session of 10 to 15 minutes per day
Q7. What are the dimensions of the Ultra slim plate model?
A. The dimensions are quite small at just 40cm by 68cm by 15cm
Q8, What is the maximum weight capacity of these Vibration plates?
A, The maximum weight capacity guide for all the Vibration plates from Bluefin is 150kg
Bluefin Vibration Plate Review – Features & Price Guide
Bluefin Fitness Ultra-Slim Vibration Plate
Small Vibration plate design -Offers the lowest price level
Tone up & lose weight at home
180 levels of intensity - 5 auto programs built in
Bluetooth speakers included - Burn calories each day
Resistant cable & remote - Nutrition & diet guides
Non slip grip surface - Bright light LCD display
Size 40 x 68 x 15cm - Warranty 12 months
Bluefin Vibration Plate Description:
- This Ultra Slim Vibration Plate from Bluefin Fitness in the UK is the smallest Vibration plate in their range and it also comes with the lowest price point. If the lowest price is what you are after, then you don’t need to look much further than this when it comes to Bluefin Vibration plates – plus you have the option of paying for it over 3 instalments with Klarna if you are not in a position to pay for it all up front
- As expected, this Vibration plate supports you in your weight loss goals, toning up your various muscle regions and in turn to reduce your overall fat levels once used on a consistent weekly basis. The delivered package includes a range of accessories such as the remote control, resistant cables, nutrition guides, diet plans and you should plan each session to last for a minimum of 10 minutes each and ideally 20 minutes if possible
- To monitor calories being burned, you get the large light LCD display and the noise level emitted is on the lower scale when it comes to vibration plate models. You get 5 auto programs built in to get you started along with 180 levels of intensity which are more than enough to cater for your needs. It helps to reduce cellulite, tone up, improve blood circulation and the Bluetooth speakers go a long way to keep you motivated for longer sessions each and every week
- The workout guides included give you great tips to get you started if you are a beginner, the nutrition and diet information is also helpful for losing weight and it comes backed with a 12 month standard warranty to protect your home investment
Price Guide: Less than £160 @ Bluefin Fitness
When you buy direct from Bluefin Fitness, you get a 12 month standard warranty as well as a lifetime warranty on the motors of their Vibration Plate range. If you have any issues within 12 months, they will fix it up for free. One point to note though if you have any problems after 6 months (between 6 months and 12 months) then you will need to fund the cost of the collection. Once repaired, they will fund the cost of the delivery back to you which means that the transport costs are split 50/50 between you and Bluefin Fitness. If by any small chance you receive faulty goods, then a 30 day money back refund is available to protect you as a consumer.
Read also: List of popular Massage Guns here
Pros and Cons - Bluefin Vibration Ultra Slim Plate
Pros to Note:
- They offer free nationwide deliveries within the UK mainland so there are no unexpected additional costs
- Instead of having to pay for it all up front, you have access to the Klarna payment platform to pay for it over 3 instalments instead if needed
- The Bluetooth connectivity speakers work superbly and they are a great addition to keep you motivated week in week ou
- Supports increased muscle power, weight loss and cellulite reduction. Also better blood circulation and stimulating the muscles to work that bit harder
- An alternative to higher intensity tough workout sessions – plus it enhances simple exercise routines such as squats and lunges
- The Ultra Slim offers you a more affordable Vibrating Plate solution instead of having to pay over £200 for other models
- They are available to buy both directly from Bluefin Fitness and also from Amazon UK who offer excellent back up support (so you have 2 buying options instead of just one)
Cons to Note:
- Even though you have a 12 month warranty, you will need to fund the transport cost after the 6 month mark for any possible repair work
- Refunds are strictly available only within the first 30 day period and are not covered for general wear and tear which is understandable
- Other brands we see offer 3 years and even 5 years warranty cover where you only get the standard 12 months here.
- Only a single motor is available with the Ultra Slim where you get triple motors with the 4D plate
- Some people will find the level of noise too much to bear (despite the so called silent motors)
- The vibrations can affect the quality of the Bluetooth music connection at times
- Isolated reports of not committing to a lifetime warranty on motors as advertised – plus the customer service has been reported to be lacking at times
Stock & Price Comparisons
As indicated already, this Bluefin Fitness Plate has been seen on sale also on the Amazon Platform and stock availability plus price updates can be compared as needed below in the event that you need to shop around…
Alternative Bluefin Fitness Vibration Plates
If the Ultra-Slim version is on the smaller scale for your needs, then check out 2 further Vibration plates from Bluefin Fitness summarised briefly as follows. These models cost a good bit more than the Ultra Slim version but they offer significantly more when it comes to features, dimensions and vibration power levels
Alternative 1: Bluefin Massage Trainer Upright Pro Vibration Plate
Key Points to Note:
Upright supported Vibration platform
Silent motor and upgraded design - Lifetime warranty on the motor
10 built in auto starter programs - 180 levels of speed intensity
Supports burning of calories - MP3 connectivity built in speakers
Includes resistant band cords - Integrated sensors on the hand rails
Plus range of accessories - Warranty 12 months
Price Guide: Less than £250 @ Bluefin UK
Alternative 2: Bluefin 4D Triple Motor Intensity Vibration Plate
Key Points to Note:
Premium more expensive 4D version - Includes 4D triple motor vibrations
Vibrations, Oscillations & Micro Vibrations - Use separately or simultaneously
Intensity level indicator LED lights - 3 auto and 7 manual programs
Speakers with Bluetooth connectivity
Wearable remote control for control panel - Up & down & Side to side & Massage
LCD display, anti-slip grip & 12 month warranty
Price Guide: Less than £400 @ Bluefin UK
Video Insert : Overview of the 3D Bluefin Vibration Plate
Comparison Table - Bluefin Vibration Plates
To add further clarity on the dimensions, programmes and intensity levels, check out the comparison table provided below where you can see all 3 Vibration Plates side by side…
|Bluefin Fitness||Ultra Slim||Pro Plate||4D Plate|
|Programs:||5||10||3 auto & 7 manual|
|Intensity:||180 levels||180 levels||60 levels|
|Vibration:||Linear||Disc Plate||4D Linear|
Read also: Review for the best UK Vibration Plates here
After completing this review for the Bluefin Fitness Vibration Plates, we hope our work here can help you out in some small way and perhaps given you some direction on which path you should follow. While the Ultra Slim offers great value, it does lack the capabilities of the 3D and 4D plates for superior sessions but to be fair, it does provide good value for the amount of money you need to spend. Would we buy it? Personally, we much preferred the larger 4D Vibration plate with the Triple Motors and further images along with todays updated price tag can be double checked below…
Have you ever used a Bluefin Fitness Vibration Plate yourself in the past? Anything positive or negative to report?
If possible, please leave your feedback or opinions in the comment box section provided below