Are you searching online for a reliable Weighted Hula Hoop to tone up your stomach areas and muscles? If so, then check out our review for what we believe are the best Weighted Hula Hoops in the UK at present that can be ordered online and delivered to your home hassle free in a matter of a few working days. We have reviewed over 30 weighted Hula Hoops and narrowed our list down to our top 5 solutions for you to browse through which hopefully can help give you some direction on the best available options for your exercise, toning and fitness needs.
As price guides can only be shown at the time of this review, please make sure to view the price checkers provided below which will help ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information. Prices can change regularly when promotion discounts or special prices are put in place
If you are a complete beginner, then check out the 3 video demos outlined throughout this review which will help you get the most out of your new weighted Hula Hoop especially if you are a complete beginner. This will only take a few moments of your time and will help you develop the right skill and technique when it comes to using these Hula Hoops to their maximum potential.
Best Weighted Hula Hoops – 5 UK Recommendations
Option 1: Smart Hula Hoop Rings with Detachable Knots
Pink & blue colour options
24 detachable knots
Made from ABS plastic
Rope length can be adjusted
Waistlines 80cm to 120cm
Or 31.5 inches to 47.2 inches
Workout time guide 30 mins
Must be used each week
Warranty is 1 year long
Best Weighted Hula Hoop Overview:
- The first weighted Hula Hoop that we recommend is the Hula Hoop Smart rings with detachable knots which comes available in both pink and blue colour option finishes. Even though it is made from plastic, this weighted Hula Hoop is durable and hard wearing and is adjustable to fit snugly around different sized waistlines – the guide recommendation waistlines are 80cm (31,5 inches) to 120cm (47,2 inches) which works with the number of rings being used. Simply detach or attach as many as you need to get the best possible comfort levels to fit your own particular waistline
- The trick here is to keep the weighted loop continuously going around in circles and you can adjust the length of the rope to be shorter or longer depending on how hard you want to work you stomach muscles and mid-section. Each block weighs approx. 60g so you can add as many as you need once you get a little experience under your belt when using this weighted Hula hoop
- If you want to increase the intensity of the workout, then adjust the length of the cable and it can be used by both beginners and more experienced users. All the instructions for assembly are included in the box delivery as well as some useful tips to get started and it can be used while watching your favourite TV programme or listening to some motivating music in the background.
- Finally, if your waistline is too large, additional sections can be bought in sets of 3 and it comes backed with a 1 year warranty for peace of mind – overall a user friendly Hula hoop that will not disappoint you with the links easy to add or remove as required
Price Guide: Less than £50 @ Amazon UK
Video Demo 1 – Hula Hoop Techniques for Beginners
Option 2: ResultSport Foam Padded 1.2kg Weighted Hula Hoop
Comfortable foam padding
Weight is 1.2kg or 2.65 Ibs
Width of hula hoop is 1m
Or 39 inches diameter
Made from plastic and foam
Promotes fat loss cardio
Located in Bournemouth
Standard warranty 1 year
Best Weighted Hula Hoop Overview:
- Our second Weighted Hula Hoop is from ResultSport located in Bournemouth UK and this option is made from standard plastic covered with a foam protective covering. The diameter for this weighted Hula Hoop is 39 inches or 1m wide and the weight of the unit is 1.2kg or 2.65 Ibs.
- When you start working with this Hula hoop for a 20 minute session, you can expect to burn around 300 calories and it is geared more so for the intermediate levels rather than beginners in our opinion. It has been around for over 10 years and it is a great way to reduce your waistline, improve your cardio and help you to lose weight. There are 8 different sections to be assembled together which only takes a few minutes of your time and it has proven to be an excellent and popular choice across several users across the UK.
- While it may appear or feel difficult at first, once you master the techniques this weighted Hula hoop works great to burn those extra calories and tone up your abdominal areas as long as you are consistent and use it regularly each and every week. For adults the 8 sections can be used together while younger adults or older children (10 years+) can use it with just 7 sections assembled together.
- For peace of mind, it comes with the standard 1 year warranty for your protection and you can generally expect to get your hands on it for less than £40 when seen at the time of this review.
Price Guide: Tends to be less than £40
Option 3: Dutison Adjustable Weighted Hula Hoop
Various colour alternatives
Weight range 1.2kg to 3.2kg
Made from stainless steel
With a thick 6mm foam
Sections with click connect
Interior 8mm steel stainless
Diameter internal is 90cm
Includes 8 detachable parts
Weighted balls not included
Warranty duration 1 year
Best Weighted Hula Hoop Overview:
- If a stainless steel Weighted Hula hoop is what you are after rather than a plastic one, then you should take a closer look at the Dutison Adjustable Weighted Hula Hoop which has an 8mm interior stainless steel design along with a 6mm foam padding for your mid-section protection. There is plenty of weight options to work with here as you can start as low as 1.2kg and work your way up to 3.2kg as time goes by.
- Assembling the unit works well and you will have it ready to go in a matter of a few minutes – all you have to do is line up the buttons with the slots, press them down and let them click into place. The weight of the unit alone without any internal steel ball weights is 1.2kg and you can expect to burn between 200 and 250 calories in a 30 minute session.
- As the design is made from stainless steel, the frame is more robust when it comes to mishandling or any accidents that may happen so the circular shapes holds its position and integrity when it comes to heavy duty use. To increase the weight, you can add small steel balls or beans to the internal tube but please note that these will need to be bought separately (not included on the box delivery)
- The width diameter of this unit is 90cm which is plenty for most people and the box includes 8 different sections that can be attached or detached quite easily. Results in your abdominal area are visible as long as you use it regularly and consistently each and every week and the foam of 6mm thickness helps to protect your mid-section especially when it comes to higher intensity workouts.
Price Guide: Tends to be also less than £40
Second Video Demo – Hula Hoop techniques for beginners
Option 4: Core Balance Weighted Fitness Hula Hoop
3 colour options to choose
Black, purple or green
Smooth & wavy alternatives
Lighter weight of just 1kg
8 sections assembled together
Foam padded exterior
Free UK standard delivery
30 day return policy
Customise in 3 size options
Warranty level 12 months
Best Weighted Hula Hoop Overview:
- Another weighted Hula hoop that you will like is the Core Balance Weighted Fitness Hula Hoop which is available directly from Core Balance in the UK and is made from durable heavy duty thick plastic covered with a robust foam padding exterior. This can be assembled and dismantled quite easily with the 8 pieces and you can customise the size of the ring with 3 different options
- The weight here is lighter at just 1kg and you can get either the straight or the wavy designs directly from the supplier base which also offers a customer service back up team that can be contacted on 0345 519 1599 and they offer a 30 days hassle free return policy which is good to know.
- Many will find the straight design more comfortable to use but it works great when it comes to curving your waistline and building your core muscles around your stomach as long as you use it consistently each week. The larger diameter you can use here is 98cm but it can be reduced in size to 87cm (7 sections) or even 75cm (6 sections) by removing some of the attachments.
- If you are a complete beginner, then the straight version instead of the wavy design will work better for you as it will take some time for your muscles to become climatised to the wavy bump design. That being said, the wavy design offers a better grip around your hips while you are spinning it and the lighter design of 1kg reduces the risk of any potential injuries.
- The internal plastic core is reinforced to last longer and it is assembled with the simple click button hole system, the foam covering is non-absorbent and overall you will find this a great Hula hoop to use especially if you are a complete beginner.
Price Guide: Less than £30 @ Core Balance UK direct
Option 5: Opti Weighted 1.25kg Hula Hoop
Budget priced alternative
Ideal for bargain hunters
Tends to be less than £20
Protective foam padding
Unit weight is 1.25kg
Diameter is 1m wide
Box size 55x16x6cm
User weight max 100kg
Warranty 1 year long
Best Budget Weighted Hula Hoop Overview:
- If the lowest possible price is what you are after, then check out the lower priced Opti Weighted 1.25kg Hula Hoop which tends to be available on sale for less than £20 with Argos when seen at the time of this review. While it is not the best Hula hoop on this particular list, it certainly is the best when it comes to offering value at a bargain price which is hard to refuse and ignore.
- The box dimensions for home deliveries is 55cm by 16cm by 6cm and the diameter of the unit is 1m wide. It is made from a heavy duty plastic interior which is then covered with a durable exterior foam covering to protect your joints and skin if you have any accidents. While other Hula hoops offer a variable weight, this Hula Hoop’s standard weight design is 1.2kg that cannot be adjusted.
- Like the other Hula hoops on this list, you can get great results when it comes to targeting your abdominal areas, building core strength, tightening your abs and burn calories but you will need to targeting a work out session of 30 minutes on average a few times each and every week.
- Assembly is done in a matter of a few minutes and it comes backed with a 1 year warranty for peace of mind and protection. Adults and teenagers can both use it as they just click together with the button and hole system and if you are a beginner looking for the cheapest possible price, then you don’t need to look much further than this Opti weighted Hula Hoop in our opinion.
Price Guide: Less than £20 @ Argos UK
Final Video Tips – Beginner Techniques for Weighted Hula Hoops
After completing this short review for the best possible Weighted Hula Hoops in the UK, we hope our work here can give you some ideas to think about and perhaps help you when it comes to taking your next steps and your final decision. We have included wavy Hula hoops, straight Hula Hoops, adjustable Hula hoops and a bargain Hula Hoop so there should be something here that can cater for your needs. Which one would we choose? After further consideration, it would have to be the lighter Core Balance weight Hula Hoop and further images along with todays updated price tag can be double checked below…
Feedback – Educate Others?
Which weighted Hula Hoop would you recommend? Anything positive or negative to report about weighted Hula Hoops in general?
If possible, please feel free to educate others in the wider community by leaving your opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below…