Are you thinking about buying an iWalk treadmill from JML UK in the coming days or weeks? If so, please make sure to check out our brief iWalk Treadmill Review which will outline everything you need to know about it before you make your final buying decision.
Our review will outline all the main capabilities and features that it has to offer along with the main pros and cons that we came across that you need to know which are outlined further down on this page. To help give you a better understanding of how it compares to other treadmills in the UK, we will also provide some comparison options against Reebok treadmills so you can see for yourself how this treadmill compares to other treadmill brands in terms of power, features, weights and capabilities.
In addition, for your own benefit, we will also include a section for some frequently asked questions about this treadmill which hopefully can answer some of the possible queries that you may have about this particular treadmill and also some other price comparison options that are worth a closer look which are also based in the UK.
iWalk Treadmill Review Content
- Part 1: Overview & iWalk FAQ’s
- Part 2: iWalk Treadmill Review – Key Features and Capabilities
- Part 3: iWalk Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Comparisons vs Reebok Treadmills x 2
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback
Please note before you begin that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this iWalk Treadmill review so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information…
Part 1: Overview & iWalk FAQ’s
|Model / Product:||iWalk Compact Home Treadmill (with Reebok Comparisons)|
|Price Guide:||£270 to £330 @ JML UK – View Sneak Preview Here|
|Power / Speed:||1HP Continuous Motor / Max 10 km per hour|
|Warranty:||Standard 12 months duration (additional 2 years available also - optional)|
|Support:||Contact JML @ 0800 781 7831 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)|
FAQ’s for the iWalk Treadmill:
Q. What is the warranty available for this treadmill?
A. The standard warranty for the iWalk is 12 months but you can get an additional 2 years added to this if you want using the extended warranty which tends to cost in the region of £12 to £17 extra approx.
Q. Does it provide you with a Bluetooth connection?
A. No, there is no Bluetooth connection available for this treadmill
Q. What is the maximum speed it can offer?
A. The maximum speed that it can operate to is 10 km per hour
Q. Does the warranty cover scratches to the outer surface?
A. No, the warranty does not cover general wear and tear such as scratches or accidental damage
Q. Are the inclines programmable?
A. No, there is no programmable inclines available for this treadmill
Q. Is there a water bottle holder available to help keep you hydrated?
A. No, there is no water bottle holder available on the frame
Q. Does it provide a soft drop folding mechanism when folding?
A. No, there is no soft drop folding system available when folding
Q. What are the box dimensions when delivered?
A. The box dimensions when delivered are 148cm long by 28cm high by 72cm deep
Q. What are the dimensions when folded up?
A. The folded dimensions for the iWalk are 146cm high by 66cm wide by 51cm deep
Q. Is it delivered pre-assembled?
A. No, self-assembly at home is required and tends to take about 30 minutes to complete on average depending on personal skill levels
Q. Does it include an oil lubricant for the deck?
A. Yes, an oil lubricant is included in the package
Q. How often does it need to be lubricated?
A. After 6 weeks use and then every 6 to 8 weeks thereafter
Q. What is the weight of the delivered box?
A. The box weight delivered is 31kg (net weight is 28kg)
Q. Is there additional delivery costs?
A. No, all items over £45 in value are delivered free of charge from JML
Q. How long does it take to expect delivery?
A. Deliveries from JML tend to take on average 4 to 5 working days
Part 2: iWalk Treadmill Review – Key Features and Capabilities
Main Features in Detail:
- This iWalk compact home treadmill from JML direct is one of the smaller and compact treadmills that you will see anywhere in the UK and it offers a foldable option when not in use which is an ideal solution for people living in small living spaces.
- Unlike many complicated treadmills with high spec consoles and features, this treadmill offers a complicated free and basic design without the expensive add-ons which offers a solution for people who prefer a simple but effective treadmill to use in their own home especially when the weather conditions outside are not ideal
- It operates with a 1 HP continuous motor and offers a maximum speed level of 10 km per hour which can be increased in 1 km per hour increments. There is the built in integrated speakers with the console so you can connect your phone and play whatever tunes you like to keep you entertained and motivated as you complete your workout.
- The foldable feature is a big attraction as it can be folded very tight unlike other foldable treadmills that still take up a lot of space even when folded and you are provided with an auto stop safety magnetic clip for your safety as standard.
- This treadmill is more geared toward people who enjoy walking but it can also accommodate light jogging exercises as well to help keep you fit and burn calories in the comfort of your own home with 6 user settings available to work with.
- Included in the box upon delivery are all the parts needed for assembly including all the tools such as the folding pins, allen keys, safety keys, audio cable and a detailed instruction manual.
- The net weight here for the iWalk treadmill is 28kg and it allows a maximum user weight capacity of 110kg or 17st and 5Ibs.
- Deliveries are provided free of charge and delivery normally takes 4 to 5 working days on average from JML.
- The warranty available for this treadmill from JML lasts for 12 months and you have the option of getting an extended warranty of a further 2 years for less than £20 which cover all parts and labour for a total of 3 years (1 year standard and 2 years additional).
- The guide price level for the iWalk Treadmill when seen at the time of this review from JML UK was in the £270 to £330 region which again can be double checked below for a closer look.
Further images of the iWalk treadmill are outlined below x 6
More Treadmill reviews that may be of interest to you while you are here…
- Roger Black Gold Treadmill (Bluetooth) Review -Read More Here
- Reebok GT30 Treadmill Review - Read More Here
- Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review – Read More Here
Ad: Learn How to Make Part Time Money Online Here
Included in the Box:
|Included in the iWalk Treadmill Box:|
|iWalk frame deck unit|
M8 Screws with washer’s x 4
Plastic covers x 2
Folding pin x 1
Vertical beams locking bolt x 1
|Audio Cable 3.5mm x 1
Oil lubricant bottle x 1
Control panel locking pin x 1
Magnetic safety key x 1
Instruction Manual x1
Part 3: iWalk Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons
Pros for the iWalk Treadmill:
- Suited really for people who want a simple and effective treadmill to use at home without all the extra bells and complicated whistles that you associate with higher priced treadmills
- You get a warranty of 12 months for any problems that you encounter which certainly adds peace of mind – plus you can get a further 2 years extended at a really low additional price which is generally costs lower than £20
- You don’t have to worry about complicated settings of programmes, inclines, cardio sessions or anything like that – the one thing that stands out here is its simplicity
- You get an oil lubricant included in the package which helps to keep the deck and belt parts lubricated and squeak free.
- Many treadmill designs are very heavy and can be over 70/80kg while this treadmill is considerably lighter coming in at less than 30kg which makes it more mobile around your home
- Many other foldable treadmills still take up quite a lot of space when folded but when you fold up this treadmill, it really does fold up a lot tighter and smaller which will suit those with smaller type living spaces
Cons for the iWalk Treadmill:
- Very basic in design overall with no water bottle holders, no MP3 connections, no programmable inclines, no cooling fan and no Bluetooth connections – very simple design without any expensive addons.
- You are limited to a speed of 10 km per hour only – if you wish to workout at a faster rate than this, then you should start looking elsewhere
- The power of the motor is quite basic at 1 HP which won’t be good enough to operate at higher speeds or operate with high intensity cardio sessions – more geared towards lighter type sessions such as walking or light jogging only
- We believe the price is too high for what you get in terms of features – ideally this price should be available for less than £250 or even less in our opinion
Part 4: Comparisons vs Reebok Treadmills
To help give you a better understanding of the iWalk treadmill, please feel free to check out the comparison table provided below which compares the iWalk to 2 other Reebok treadmills which are also available in the UK at present
|Treadmill Model:||iWalk JML||Reebok GT30||Reebok Jet 100|
|Motor:||1 HP Continuous||1.5 HP Continuous||2 HP Continuous|
|Speed:||1-10 km/hr||1-16 km/hr||1-16 km/hr|
|Inclines:||1 level||12 levels||12 levels|
|Max user weight:||17st 5Ibs / 110kg||17st 5Ibs / 110kg||17st 5Ibs / 110kg|
|Built in Speakers:||Included||Included||Included|
|Warranty:||12 months (extra 2 years optional)||2-year parts / labour, 10 years motor||2-year parts / labour, 10 years motor|
|Price Guide:||£270 to £330 @ JML – Check Price Here||£320 to £380 @ Argos - Check Price Here||£390 to £450 @ Argos -Check Price Here|
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback
Would I buy an iWalk Treadmill? As it wouldn’t meet my own level of speed, programme and power expectations the answer would have to be no. It is fine for brisk walking or light jogging sessions but not powerful enough to cope with high intensity cardio workout sessions which I would need on a personal level. This treadmill is definitely not for everyone and is more geared towards people who enjoy casual walking or brisk walking or for people who want a very basic and simple treadmill machine without all the complicated technical features or add-ons.
It is also perfectly suitable for people who have extremely low levels of living spaces or storage spaces as when it is folded up, it is very tight and tidy and hardly takes up any space at all which is one big thing in its favour.
Have you any personal experience yourself with using an iWalk Treadmill? Did it have enough power for you or did you have any problems with it? If possible, please share your own feedback or experiences good or bad with the wider community by leaving a feedback comment in the comment box section provided below…
Need to Look Elsewhere???
If you need to start looking elsewhere, then check out the options provided below which have worked really well for us in the past and are certainly worth closer consideration...