If you are thinking about buying a Fylina Massage Gun over the next few days, then make sure to check out our detailed Fylina Massage Gun review which will outline all you need to know before you make any final decision. Our review will cover all the key features that it has to offer along with the pros and cons that you will need to know which we hope will shed some light and point you in the right direction.
A series of some frequently asked questions is outlined further down on this page which should answer many of the possible queries that you may have and you can also take a quick look through the video demo inserts which will give you a better overview of what this Massage Gun from Flyina is all about.
What the Package Includes
Upon delivery of this Massage gun from Flyina, you get the portable case, a user guide instructional manual, a USB power charger and of course the cordless Massage gun itself. In addition, to this, you get the 6 different applicator heads for specific muscles or harder to reach areas and tackle multiple types of muscle angles and shapes
Read also: List of best Massage Guns here
Fylina Massage Gun Overview
|Speed Levels:||1 to 20|
|Strokes:||1.8k to 3.3k per minute|
|Battery usage:||Up to 8 hours|
|Best Place to buy:||Amazon UK – View stock availability here|
Flyina Massage Gun Speed Level Guide
There are 20 different speeds available from this massage gun offering various levels of power and massage treatment summarised briefly as follows…
- Level 1 to 3 is for a mild massage
- Level 4 to 6 is for moderate levels of massage
- Levels 7 to 9 is for muscle awakening
- Levels 10 to 12 is for Fascia relaxations
- Levels 13 to 15 is to bring you to the professional mode
- Levels 16 to 20 brings you to the highest pro verified mode for deep treatment
Video Demo: Closer look at a Fylina Massage Gun
Frequently asked Questions (6)
- Q. What is the handle made from?
- A. The handle for this Flyina massage gun is made from non-slip soft silicone
- Q. How long does the battery last for?
- A. On average you can expect the battery to last from 5 to 8 hours
- Q. How long does it take to recharge the battery?
- A. Depending on how depleted the battery is, it can take anywhere from 3 to 4 hours
- Q. Can it be used for tight leg muscles and hamstrings?
- A. Yes, you can apply the massage gun to these areas to relieve pain and speed up recovery
- Q. Does it need to be plugged or is it wireless?
- A. This massage gun is a cordless wireless massage gun electrical device
- Q. Is it suitable for extremely sore muscle aches?
- A. Yes, it can be applied at the lowest settings initially to make it more bearable
Flyina Massage Gun Features & Price Guide
Fylina Deep Tissue Portable Muscle Massage Gun
20 speed levels available
Strokes 1800 to 3300 per minute
For athletes and non-athletes
LCD touch screen liquid crystal
Rechargeable 2500mA battery
Recharging takes 2 to 3 hours
Battery duration 5 to 8 hours
10 minute auto shut down
6 applicator head options
Solid portable carry case
Flyina Massage Gun Description:
- This massage gun from Flyina is a well established Massage gun with years of experience in this sector and it is designed for muscle massage and recovery along with soothing aches, strains, pains and it has the ability to work on deep tissue regions. There are 6 applicator heads to cater for various muscle sizes and shapes and they offer multiple solutions for harder to reach areas.
- The range of applicator massage heads is more or less the same as other brands which include a flat head for flat muscles, round heads for larger deeper muscle group, claw heads for the lower back and spine, a u shaped head for the shoulder and neck and a bullet cylinder type head for the soles of your feet and palms of your hands.
- Depending on the speed levels, the battery can last from 5 to 8 hours on average and it takes anywhere from 2 to 3 hours to fully recharge it once again, This battery is a 2500mAh rechargeable battery and you get the handy auto shut down system after 10 minutes of no usage. The LCD light at the base of the handle will be green when charged and it will turn red when you need to recharge.
- The level of strokes per minute ranges from 1800 to 3300, there are 20 speed levels to work with and the LCD screen is user friendly and easy to manage and control. For the noise level, it can range from 35 to 45 dB(A) on average which compares more or less the same as other massage guns and the recharging can be done with a standard USB cable. To turn it off or on – you need to press the button for 2 seconds and it comes with the internal cooling system to ensure there is no over-heating in the device.
Price Guide: Tends to be less than £90
Pros for the Flyina Massage Gun:
- Can be used by both men and women (plus athletes and non-athletes)
- Allows penetration and increased blood flow to relieve muscles aches, soreness, tight muscles after prolonged exercises, poses or stances.
- Promotes faster recovery to get you back to your normal self once again
- Battery has plenty of power and lasts up to 8 hours which is more than many other brands in the market
- Manual instructions are easy to follow, the applicator heads work great and the carry case is very convenient for storing away tidally and bringing it wherever you need
- It compares really well price wise against other brands in the market – many will cost over £300 while this one tends to be available for less than £100
Cons for the Flyina Massage Gun:
- The noise level will be a little on the high side for some users (slightly higher than talking noise)
- You need to figure out the start and stop system by pressing the button for a minimum of 2 seconds
- Lacks DVD instructional video which is available from other brands in the market.
- You need to make sure to keep moving it around the muscle than pin pointing it on a specific muscle – otherwise the power will be too much to handle
- It can be very uncomfortable if someone else is treating you and hits a bone by mistake – care and attention is needed at all times with the applicators
- Isolated incidences of batteries not recharging and an E2 error appearing (battery connection issue)
View also – Popular UK Massage guns
- I have used it for 10 minutes twice daily over a 2 week period and the back ache strain pain has been eased quite a bit. It’s easy to use and the battery lasts a long time…
- Works great for sore muscles after lifting heavy weights and it was a lot more powerful than originally thought. It’s as good as a professional deep tissue massage without the hassle of having to leave your home
- It ended up being more powerful than expected and needed to keep moving it around continuously rather than sticking it on the same spot for more than 10 / 20 seconds
Video demo - Taotronics vs Fylina Massage Guns
There are various Flyina Massage guns to choose from and the more popular options under this brand are outlined and compared briefly below if you need to see them side by side…
|Flyina Massage Gun||20 Speed||30 Speed||5 Speed|
|Recharging:||3 to 4 hours||2 to 4 hours||4 to 6 hours|
|Auto shut down:||10 minutes||10 minutes||None|
Auto Shut down Safety
One feature that you will really like with this Cordless Massage gun is the fact that it will automatically shut down after 10 minutes. This prevents wastage of the battery charge and reducing the possibility of any overheating if left unattended for a prolonged period of time.
Read also: Review of best UK Massage guns
After completing our review for this Massage gun from Flyina, would we recommend it? After 2 weeks of continued use we would have to give it the big thumbs up especially when it came to leg muscle aches and ankle problems – the recovery for the next training session was quicker than expected so we have no hesitation on recommending it to the wider public. Further reviews and today’s updated price tag can be double checked below if you need to take a further look…
Have you ever used a Flyina Massage gun yourself in the recent past? Anything good or bad to report?
Please feel free to leave your feedback and educate others in the wider community by leaving your opinions in the comment box section provided below…