Are you interested in buying a Reebok Rowing Machine? If so, then make sure to check out this brief Reebok Rowing Machine Review which outlines 2 separate models so at least you have more than one choice when it comes to making a final decision. This review with outline the main pros and cons that you need to be aware of plus all the main features that each of them has to offer which will you a better understanding if they can work for you or not.
Prices guides can only be given in this review as prices can change slightly from month to month so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you get the most up to date price information. If at the end of this review you are still undecided, then take a look also at 2 alternative options that are outlined at the end of this page that are worth checking out. So, without any further delay, let’s get started…
Rowing Machine Review Overview:
|Models:||2 separate models reviewed|
|Price Levels:||Approx £300 to £400 (at the time of this review)|
|Reliable Suppliers:||Argos UK & Amazon UK|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's 2-year guarantee|
|Orders Online:||Yes, orders accepted online|
|Deliveries:||Location dependant, tends to be 1 to 5 working days|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How long does the warranty for the Reebok Rowing machines last?
A. They provide a 2 year warranty
Q. How many programmes are available on the Reebok GR Rower?
A. There are 18 programmes in total with the Reebok GR Rowing machine
Q. What are the weights of the Flywheels?
A. The weights will vary but the 2 models in this review are 6.5kg and 6kg respectively.
Q. How long does it take to assemble?
A. On average, it can take 30 minutes to 1 hour as a guide.
Reebok Rowing Machine Reviews – 2 Models
1, The Reebok GR Rower
- First on this review list is the Reebok GR Rower which has a powerful Rower and can provide a smooth action for your workout activities and is ideal for improving your overall level of fitness and building endurance across your muscle groups and operates from an electronic resistance system.
- The size when folded comes in at H148 by W48 by D86cm and the size when being used comes in at H82 by W48 by D198cm. This model provides a rail of 1.23m, the weight of the flywheel is 6.5kg and the units allows a maximum user weight allowance of 120kg or 18st and 13lbs.
- There are 18 programmes which include the manual, target driven, pre-set, race target and user programmes. 12 of the programmes are pre-set which eliminates any guesswork and gets you going faster and quicker. It also has transportation wheels to help with movement around your home and it can also be folded when not in use.
- The foot pedals are adjustable and include straps that can be secured, it has the 2 year warranty and the price level range tends to be in the £350 to £450 bracket which depends on local promotional activities and should be double checked below. Tools are also included for the assembly and can take 30 mins to 1 hour to complete.
- Great selection of user programmes available – 18 in total and a warranty of 2 years gives additional security before you buy and the noise level is lower than one would expect.
- Attractive and professional LCD console computer to give you all the feedback you need including speeds, times, distances travelled and calories used.
- Assembly is simple and easy to complete – no hassle whatsoever and you get the wireless heart monitor to keep track of your heart rate. All the tools needed for assembly is included in the package.
- Can be folded when not is use and the transport wheels help with movement within your home. Overall quality compares well to Concept2 yet offers a much lower price range in our opinion.
- Price is a lot higher than some of the other models previously reviewed on this website but is well warranted by its overall robustness and quality.
- Assembly manual can be hard to follow and could be a little simpler and the operational instructions for the console could be improved on.
- You need to allow 30 to 60 minutes for assembly and possibly more depending how fast you can work. All in all there is very little negativity that can be said as it is far superior to several other models and brands that we have come across and is definitely worth the money if you have it to spend. It has met and exceeded our own expectations.
More Rowing Machine Reviews that may be of interest:
- Opti Rowing Machine – Take a look here
- Kettler Rowing Machine – Take a look here
- Concept2 Rowing Machine – Take a look here
2, The Reebok Unisex's AR Rower
- The second model under this review is the Reebok Unisex's AR Rower which comes in an attractive silver colour and is similar in size to the model outlined above. This model provides you with 16 different levels of electronic resistance which are ideal for people who wish to vary their workouts from the lighter type to the extreme difficulty.
- There is the unique attractive silver rower hood and it also has the rubberised and deep footplates which can create a solid footing and base while to pull for each stroke. Please note also that there is the wireless pulse receiver and it can also track your heart rate when worked with the wireless heart rate monitor.
- Included also is a nice cushioned seat and a foam padded ergonomic hand grip which will provide a comfortable experience throughout your rowing and training workouts. The flywheel weight here comes in at 6kg and the overall weight to take note of is 36.6kg
- The LCD console can monitor all the main parameters including the target times, distance travelled and calories and the price region tends to be in the £300 to £350 when last seen on sale which can be checked further below.
- You get the rubberised deep heeled footplates to create a solid base footing – great for stability and robustness
- Excellent range of tension resistance levels to choose from
- LCD monitor is easy to read and use and keep track of your progress.
- A comfortable cushioned seat to allow longer sessions and overall a great piece of fitness equipment for the amount of money you need to pay.
- Flywheel weight here is 0.5kg lighter than the Reebok GR Rower
- You need to allow sufficient time for assembly – attention to detail is critical to avoid any problems down the line
- Operational instructions and assembly instruction could be better.
- Cannot be connected to phone Apps like the Concept2 but compares very well and is good value for the level of money you have to spend.
Have you any experience of using a Reebok Rowing machine yourself?
Then please educate the UK wider community by leaving your feedback (good or bad) in the comment section provided below – So that they can learn also!
Finally, many thanks for taking the time to visit and best wishes with your final decision