Are you researching the Bigzzia Slim Walking and Jogging motorised Treadmill online at present? If so, then check out our Bigzzia Treadmill review which will outline all you need to know so you can decide for yourself if indeed this is the Treadmill for you or not. Included in our review will be a series of video inserts so you can see it in action and they will give you a better overview of what this Treadmill from Bigzzia is all about. There will also be a series of frequently asked questions outlined which should answer most of your possible queries that you may have along with the main pros and cons which we came across that you can check out further down on this page.
To ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information, please make sure to view the price checkers provided below as guide prices can only be published at the time of this review. As a starter observation point, we glanced over and read a few other reviews that recommended this treadmill which seemed to lack integrity and honesty – I hope you find our review a little more honest and straight to the point as this review is a lot different to other reviews that you may have seen already online.
Bigzzia Treadmill Overview
|Treadmill:||Motorised Walking and Jogging Treadmill|
|Speed:||1 to 10 km/hr|
|Belt Size:||39cm by 104cm (15.4" x 41")|
|Capacity:||Maximum 110kg weight capacity (242.5 Ibs)|
|Best Places to Buy:||Armada Deals UK – View Stock Availability Here|
|Or Amazon UK – View Amazon Stock Availability Here|
1st Video Insert: Closer look at the Bigzzia Motorised Treadmill
Frequently Asked Questions for the Bigzzia Slim Treadmill (7)
Q1. Does it come with a belt tightener?
A. Yes, a small Allen key belt tightener is included in the package to keep the belt tight and prevent slippages
Q2. What is the maximum weight holding capacity?
A. They recommend a maximum weight of 110kg though it should be closer to 100kg in our opinion due to the lower motor power
Q3. What are the speed level increments setting?
A. Each setting on the speed level adjusts it by 0.5km/hr increments
Q4. What is the maximum speed in miles per hour?
A. The max speed you can go is 6.2 miles per hour
Q5. Can it provide speed settings on both kilometres and miles?
A. No, the speed settings are limited to kilometres per hour only
Q6. Are there any fitness programs available with this treadmill?
A. No, there are zero programs – only an LCD display for calculating calories, distance, time and speed.
Q7. Can the height of the deck incline be increased?
A. Unfortunately no again, there are no incline settings available with this treadmill
Bigzzia Treadmill – Features and Price Guide
Bigzzia Motorised Slim Flat Treadmill
Lightweight motorised treadmill - For walking & light jogging
Maximum weight capacity 110kg
Avoid placing on carpets/rugs - LCD digital display & remote
Belt tightener included - Speed levels 1 to 10km/hr
Motor power peak 1.5HP
Size 120L x 50W x 14D cm - Belt size 104L x 39W cm
Unit weight only 23.5kg
- This small and lightweight motorised 1.5HP treadmill from Bigzzia offers a budget type treadmill experience for people who prefer a smaller and lower cost treadmill machine for light walking or jogging exercises in the comfort of their own home. Shipping is provided free of charge within the UK mainland and you can normally expect deliveries to take between and 7 working days once orders are placed.
- The digital display has the capability to record the speed level, timings, distance travelled and calories burned and the dimensions to note are 120cm long by 50cm wide by only 14cm deep so it is certainly one of the smallest treadmills you will find anywhere which is ideal for people living in tighter spaces. The weight of the treadmill is 23.5kg only which is considerably less than the average framed treadmill and the size of the walking belts is 39cm wide by 104cm long.
- You will need to keep it on wood type floor surface as placing it on rugs or carpets will affect the heat circulation and dissipation streams and there is no arm/hand balance supports, no Bluetooth or MP3 connections or any loud speakers included.
- The walking and jogging speed levels range from 1 to 10 km per hour, the peak HP power it offers is 1.5HP, the maximum weight capacity is 110kg and it comes with the remote control along with support to absorb impact from your feet on the running deck. Finally, it comes with roller front wheels to help you put it away for storage after use
Price Guide: Less than £250 @ Armada Deals UK
2nd Video Insert: Operational review of the Bigzzia Motorised Treadmill
View also: Our list of popular Treadmills here
Price & Stock Comparison
To ensure you have adequate stocks when buying and the best possible price, please make sure to compare the prices from Amazon UK below which could possibly save you some money while you are here…
Main Pros and Cons that we came across…
Pros to note:
- No assembly is required on your end – simply take it from the box, plug it in and off you go in a matter of a few minutes
- It is ideal for people who are living in small living spaces as it can be tucked away neatly under the bed or sofa once your session is over.
- Sometimes it can go on promotion for less than £230 which is a significant discount to the normal selling price when seen on sale at Armada Deals
- Instead of having to fork out over £500 for a high end treadmill, this treadmill offers a more affordable solution for people seeking the lowest possible price
- Provides an alternative for walking and light exercises in the event that you don’t want to walk the streets at night or in the dark evenings – safer overall in the comfort of your own home
- You have the option to buy either from Amazon UK or Armada Deals UK so you have more than just 1 option when it comes to making a purchase.
- If you don’t want to pay by credit or debit card, you can use your PayPal account to cover the cost instead if needed when you buy at Armada Deals
- Provides a good level of impact foot to deck absorption which helps to protect your lower joints, knees and ankles.
- Includes roller wheels on the front so you don’t have to worry about carrying the weight of 23.5kg
- It gives you the opportunity to have a casual walk and some light exercises when the weather conditions outdoors is too bad to go out in
Cons to Note:
- The belt size is far too small for our liking – perhaps we are too tall for it! It is certainly limited to shorter strides of walking and jogging and the width is not wide enough for our needs
- Power of the motor is only 1.5HP peak so we would question its reliability in the long term – how long would it last?
- Lack of information when it comes to protection warranty and we didn’t see any warranty when it comes to the motor which is worrying
- Limited to a maximum running speed of just 10 km per hour so if you want to run faster than this, you should start looking elsewhere.
- No arm or hand balance supports, no inclines, no Bluetooth connectivity, no loud speakers, no MP3 connection so it is very limited overall in terms of features
- You need to avoid placing it on carpet or rug type surfaces so the noise can be louder than expected when jogging at higher speeds.
- The operational and instructional manual could be a whole lot better and the narrow running deck takes a bit of getting used to - extra caution and concentration is needed to ensure your feet hit the deck safely each time – plenty of practice!
- The length of the cable to the socket is quite short and would have expected it to be longer – you may need to consider extension leads also
- Isolated reports have been seen where the remote control has been unreliable and the motor tends to get very hot after long sessions with a burning smell - this again is very worrying for the longevity of the motor
3rd Video Insert: Bigzzia Motorised Treadmill in Action
Read also: UK list of Best Treadmills here
After completing this review, we hope our work here has helped you out in some small way and perhaps given you some direction on which path you should follow. Would we buy it? Honestly no, as we would need something more robust and powerful to meet our own fitness goals. Having a treadmill without the side balance frame support bars does take a bit of getting used to, so it is definitely not for everyone. If you just want a low level spec basic walking treadmill without any of the thrills at a cheap price for light walking, then this treadmill will do the job but for anyone looking to increase their cardio workouts sessions in any significant way, then you are better off getting a larger framed and more powerful treadmill in our opinion.
The motor does tend to heat up quite a bit after longer half hour plus sessions so we would be concerned about its longevity and some of the parts look rather flimsy – not as sturdy as we would like plus the back-up warranty support protection is too vague for our liking…
Our preference overall would be to save a little extra and get your hands on something with a more reliable and clearer warranty and back up support such as the treadmills on sale with Sports & Leisure UK based in Shenstone which can be double checked below.
For an extra £100 to £150 or so, you can get a treadmill with so much more such as the side frame balance supports, programs, pulse sensors, MP3 connections, inclines, higher speed levels and a guaranteed 12 month warranty (without any of the vagueness)
Have you ever used the Bigzzia Slim Treadmill yourself in the recent past? Anything positive or negative to report?
If possible, please educate others in the UK community by leaving your feedback or opinions in the comment box section provided below – so that others in the UK can learn also!