Many thanks for taking the time to visit this Reebok Treadmill Review which you should definitely take a quick look through if you intend to buy one in the coming days or weeks. This Reebok Treadmill review has been completed as part of a multiple model compilation review so you can pick and choose for yourself which model can suit your own individual needs and requirements and of course the price level you can afford to pay.
Some of the models here include the ZR7, the GT40S and GT60, the Jet 300 and also to the Jet 100 to mention but a few and a comparison table is also outlined here at the very end of this review to compare all the main features you need to be aware of before you make your final decision.
Treadmill Review Overview:
|Models||8 popular models reviewed|
|Price Levels||Approx £280 up to £999 (at the time of this review)|
|Warranties||2 years on Parts / 10 years on Motors / Lifetime on the Frames|
|Reliable Suppliers:||Argos / Amazon UK (Stocks & Prices can be checked below)|
|Orders Online||Yes, View Options Here|
|Deliveries||Location dependant – Generally within a few days|
Reebok Treadmill Review - Compilation
1, The Reebok ZR7 Treadmill
Overview of Features:
- Starting off is the Reebok ZR7 Treadmill which is typically seen as one if not the lowest priced options under the Reebok brand and is the main reason for its ongoing popularity. Even for the low price on offer, there is the 31fitness programmes to keep you motivated and it can be folded away for easy storage where needed.
- The LED screen is also attractive and very user friendly and allows you to monitor the speed, pulse rates, heart rates, time taken, distance travelled and calories being burnt. This budget type option also has 24 pre-set options (31 in total) for you to choose from and also 3 user programmed settings to input.
- In terms of speed, you can run up to 13 km/hr with the 1.5HP powered motor which has a warranty level of 10 years and there are also the sensors on the hand grips to keep your workout closely monitored.
- Pricewise as mentioned, it certainly is one of the lowest prices we have seen and comes in around the £280 to £320 mark and the running deck size available here is 126cmL by 41cmW.
- Low Price for a quality product and for people who need to get the cheapest price
- Strong warranty level on the frame, motor and parts
- The automatic safety stop system is in place
- Weaker power level of 1.5 HP and basic structure overall
- Only a 2% elevation is available and limited to a speed level of only 13 km/hr
- Smaller run deck size dimensions and no added cushion features to protect your joints or feet impact
2, The Reebok One GT40S Treadmill
Overview of Features:
- Ideal for beginners, the second treadmill under this review is the Reebok One GT40S Treadmill which has a higher price point than the first but is well warranted with the additional features and capabilities it has to offer and it has the ONE series cushioning built in (3 cushioned zones) which is ideal for building out your fitness levels and absorbing contact with the treadmill surface to protect your joints.
- This treadmill has the LCD display console which has the ability to keep track of the calories you burn, your pulse, the distance travelled, speed of your workout and also the time taken to complete your workouts. It also outlines the incline levels at any given time which is extremely important if you need to lower or increase it at any time.
- Please note also here that the incline and speed controls are integrated into the handlebars for further control, there are 12 incline levels available to choose from and it has the built-in speakers along with the MP3 connectivity thrown in as well. In addition, there are 36 pre-set options here to choose from which is more than enough for the majority of fitness fanatics.
- In terms of speed, you can run up to 16 km/hr here with the 2HP powered motor and it can handle a heavier user weight of 110kg which is ideal for those over the 100kg mark. The running deck dimensions available here are 130cm by 43cm and the price level can be anywhere around the £380 to £430 region depending on promotional or discount activities at the time of this review.
- Higher speed level of 16 km/hr and auto stop system
- 12 incline levels to choose from and 36 pre-set options
- MP3 connection and speakers built in
- Soft folding drop mechanism
- One series cushions built in to protect your joints as you pound away
- If you wish to run beyond 16 km/hr then you need to look elsewhere
- Smaller motor size of 2 HP and a lesser amount of incline levels when compared to various other models under the Reebok range such as the Reebok One GT60 and Reebok Jet 300 which has 15 levels.
3, Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill
Overview of Features:
- The next treadmill under this review is the Reebok Jet 300 Series Treadmill which has proven itself to be a reliable, highly efficient and hardworking machine that can provide you with all the features you would normally see in any gymnasium across the country. The one main feature here is the air motion technology which is built in and is perfect to help your joints and reduce the impact when running on this surface.
- There is a stronger powered motor here of 2.5HP and can cater for people who wish to run up to 20 km/hr which is perfect for the more serious and faster type athletes. You can also choose from 27 different pre-set programmes which is perfect is you don’t want the hassle of having to do this manually.
- In addition, there are 15 levels of incline to choose from depending on the mood you are in, the MP3 connectivity is thrown in and there are also the loud speakers set in as standard so you can listen to your favourite motivational tunes over and over again to keep you entertained as you work.
- There are the 7 display functions available and also the pulse sensors on the hand grips as standard so you can keep yourself monitored at all times and it can be folded away like many others. Overall what you get here is a high-performance machine which allows you to choose from various programmes be it hill climbing, fat burning or intense cardio sessions. Lastly then, the costs here are higher and you will need to dig deeper into your pockets to pay for this one as the price when last seen was anywhere from £650 to £750.
- Air Motion technology to reduce the impact on your joints providing an undercurrent for feet impact
- Includes the 15% elevation with 15 levels of incline and has the soft fold down mechanism
- Larger deck size available and 27 programmes
- Higher speed capability of 20 km/hr
- Stronger motor of 2.5 HP which has the 10 year warranty
- Ideal for larger people with an ability to cater for user weights of up to 140kg
- Not affordable for everyone – price tag tends to be too high for many people
- Limited promotional and discount activities are available
4, The Reebok ZR8 Treadmill
Overview of Features:
- Up next, we have the Reebok ZR8 Treadmill which is lowered priced than the option above and is considered a general spec without many of top high-end features built in to make it more affordable for the general household.
- Included here are the 12 different incline settings to be changed whenever you want and there is also a total of 32 different programmes to choose from depending on the level of workout you intend to use.
- The power level here is 2 HP which is considered middle ground (not the lowest or the highest) and the level of user weight it can handle is a maximum of 110kg
- There are the pulse sensors on the hand grips, the incline can also be programmed and the deck size comes in at 126 by 41cm which is considered one of the smallest deck sizes in the Reebok range. Speed wise, it can operate up to a running speed of 16 km/hr and includes the MP3 connection with this motor size.
- For the price level here, you can pick as choose as you see fit be it the intense cardio workouts, the fat burning workout or even the stamina or hill type workouts. This model also has the soft drop folding system mechanism and you can expect to pat anywhere from £380 to £450 when I last seen it on sale.
- Very affordable without many of the really expensive add-ons
- Smaller size for people who don’t have larger operational or storage spaces
- User friendly programmes such as fitness tests, fat burning progress and calorie burning targets
- 6 display functions, the auto stop system and 12 incline levels which are programmable.
- Body fat tester and self-defined programmes
- Smaller run deck size (one of the smallest in the range)
- No air motion impact technology built in
- Lacks the One series cushion for feet impact
- Limited to a maximum speed of 16 km/hr, if you intend to run faster – please look elsewhere
5, The Reebok ZR10 Treadmill
Overview of Features:
- The 5th model under this particular Reebok review is model number ZR10 which is quite similar overall to the ZR8 model above but here you get the increased performance levels, higher speed levels and also the larger deck running size of 132cm by 45cm. (6cm by 4cm larger)
- It has the same motor power of 2HP like the ZR8 but here you can go a little extra speed by 2km/hr which can allow a maximum running speed of 18 km/hr and a further 3 incline levels are provided bring the total levels up to 15 inclines.
- In terms of programmes, there are 32 to choose from which can look after all the standard criteria such as calories being burnt, distances, times, pulse rates and so on but here you get the ZigTech Cushioning system which has been built in to provide additional support for your joints and reduce the impact on your feet and knees. Included like the rest is the soft folding system for easy storage and movement around you home.
- Pricewise it is more expensive than the ZR8 as one would expect so please expect to be paying in the region of £500 up as far as £700 when it was checked at the time of this review and feel free to check the various prices through the icons and images provided below.
- 3 more incline levels than the ZR8 and the GT40S
- It is also 3km faster than the ZRB and the GT40S and 5km faster than the ZR7
- A ZigTech cushion impact system is built in to reduce the impact on your feet and protect your joints
- Built in speakers to keep you entertained in comfort as you do your workout
- Lower speed levels than the Jet 300 by 2 km/hr
- Deck size is larger than many however considerably smaller than the Jet 300 by 18cm x 6cm
- Price again tends to be too expensive for many people but well worth it if you can afford it.
A summary and comparison chart is also outlined below which also includes the popular lighter weighted Reebok One Series GT30, the Reebok Jet 100 and also the larger run deck sized Reebok One GT60 Treadmill with 45 programmes which you should compare for yourself here also…
|Model:||Motor:||User Weight:||Speeds:||Incline:||Weight:||Run Deck:|
|Reebok ZR7||1,5 HP||Max 100kg||1 to 13 km/hr||2 levels||68kg||126 by 41cm|
|Reebok One GT40S||2 HP||Max 110kg||1 to 16 km/hr||12 levels||75kg||130 by 43cm|
|Reebok Jet 300||2.5 HP||Max 140kg||1 to 20 km/hr||15 levels||87kg||150 by 51cm|
|Reebok ZR8 Treadmill||2 HP||Max 120kg||1 to 16 km/hr||12 levels||67kg||126 by 41cm|
|Reebok ZR10||2 HP||Max 120kg||1 to 18 km/hr||15 levels||85kg||132 by 45cm|
|Reebok One Series GT30||1.5 HP||Max 110kg||1 to 16 km/hr||12 levels||55kg||130 by 42cm|
|Reebok Jet 100||2 HP||Max 110kg||1 to 16 km/hr||12 levels||76kg||130 by 43cm|
|Reebok One GT60||2.5 HP||Max 130kg||1 to 20 km/hr||15 levels||105kg||145 by 51cm|
In summary, I hope you found this review helpful and beneficial in getting a better understanding of what these treadmills are about and what each of them has to offer. As there as so many models available in the range, we did our best to cover off as many as we possibly could and we hope the summary comparison chart above will help you make your informed decision if you intend to buy a Reebok treadmill in the coming days or weeks.
Did you find this review helpful? Please let me know your feedback (good or bad) by leaving a comment in the comment section below…
Finally, I would like to thank you sincerely for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read this review and best of luck with whatever decision you make